kosmiklol

these are the non leather ones right?
can we get a hint at the price?
February 13, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
BlackScale

can we get a hint at the price?
still figuring out prices.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 13, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
frenchsauvage

dope mega! gonna be bigger than pussy collab

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

February 13, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
SHARKlN

Mega, I think you should charge $86 for these.
February 13, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
igotssssoul

This
February 14, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
slaytanic666

Blvck Fools Gold Illegal hats release this Saturday at Black Scale SF and online at Black-Scale.com

This is the first time we ever release the illegal hat in different colorways.

These hats are very limited and will only be available this weekend. Our SF store only has 30 of each color as well as online.

Photos coming soon.
Meg@ are these Starter or New Era snaps?
neither.

special fit body we created for our snapbacks

mega do they fit like the 4/20 snapbacks?
February 14, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
slaytanic666

Blvck Fools Gold Illegal hats release this Saturday at Black Scale SF and online at Black-Scale.com

These hats are very limited and will only be available this weekend. Our SF store only has 30 of each color as well as online.

Photos coming soon.
neither.

February 14, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
BlackScale

Mega, I think you should charge $86 for these.
naw because its not leather on these caps.

much lower then that.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 14, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
BlackScale

This
yes non leather

February 14, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
BlackScale

Photos coming soon.
neither.

much better but similar.

February 14, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
ecao1

Photos coming soon.
neither.

much better but similar.
love the 4/20 fit. stoked on the all black... what color is the underbrim?
February 14, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
citykiid95

Mega!! Dopee Snaps most def. will cop one, but one question? is the bottom right one Gold on top or more of a yellow?? Thanks Fam
February 14, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
Silence

Is the fit deeper or shallow like the 4/20?

/

February 14, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
citykiid95

Mega!! Dopee Snaps most def. will cop one, but one question? is the bottom right one Gold on top or more of a yellow?? Thanks Fam
Good Looking 407!!
February 14, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
BlackScale

Red one is really ill in person. Yellow is my first pick.

February 14, 2013 @ 07:21 AM
citykiid95

Red one is really ill in person. Yellow is my first pick.
Sooo Mega is it more of a yellow in person or would u compare it to a Saints gold? Cant really judge from the pics. And a price, hoping a possible 45$ like the Pussy snap. Thanks Fam
February 14, 2013 @ 08:05 AM
tysonis

Photos coming soon.
What time will you guys be opening on saturday in SF?
February 14, 2013 @ 09:24 AM
oemor

What time will you guys be opening on saturday in SF?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=black+scale+store+hours
February 14, 2013 @ 12:14 PM
BlackScale

Citykiid95

It's more of a yellow. Not gold. Not a bright yellow either. It's like a vintage Pirates yellow.

February 14, 2013 @ 12:20 PM
BlackScale

I'll tell you this. Working with collabs now the pieces are very limited. We want to make the collabs more special now moving forward especially with the line being larger than ever, limited quantities are the key. Even with QS and SMU products. Like the Mosley Tribes we released in store we only made ten total of each colorway for our stores.

February 14, 2013 @ 12:32 PM
frenchsauvage

mega, will you have any models for the hats? that's one thing you have on lock are the models rocking street wear we love that shit. I posted the pic of the twins wearing the sil/ill hats on fb and bitches was liking the picture and commenting on it just because they twins had the bitches I'm friends with on Facebook bi for a second, but those twins are bad as fuck so I'm down for it.

and can you cosign if the news is true about rocky and riff raff doing a track together?

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

February 14, 2013 @ 03:52 PM
citykiid95

Citykiid95

It's more of a yellow. Not gold. Not a bright yellow either. It's like a vintage Pirates yellow.
Even Better!! Nice Work Meg!
February 14, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
iamzan

meg@gem Idk what it is, brother, but Black Scale has a thing for releasing the dopest cardigans. I copped the Ingram marled cardigan from the recent sale and just tried it on. All I have to say is that I felt regal. The sleeves were slightly long but nevertheless, it just looks and feels great. Anyone that hasn't copped is sleepin hard.
February 14, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
hypethetical

meg@gem Idk what it is, brother, but Black Scale has a thing for releasing the dopest cardigans. I copped the Ingram marled cardigan from the recent sale and just tried it on. All I have to say is that I felt regal. The sleeves were slightly long but nevertheless, it just looks and feels great. Anyone that hasn't copped is sleepin hard.
I feel like a lot of people sleep on their cut & sewn collection in general. Quality is superb on all the pieces I've ever copped. Just got my Arcus button up and the detail and quality is on point.
February 14, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
franciscus

@meg, thinking on buying the vector pants! since the black ones are all out of stock, i wanted to ask, how the other color looks in person? whats that color? like a orange type thing! 

figaro

February 15, 2013 @ 01:30 AM
citykiid95

Love how Megs banned the Negs! All i see is positivity!

Also Mega, a ONCE YOU GO BLVCK, YOU NEVER GO BACK tee would be nice.smile
February 15, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale x Fool’s Gold “ILLEGAL” SnapBack http://www.black-scale.com/?p=6093 http://www.black-scale.com/?p=6093

February 15, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
BlackScale

@meg, thinking on buying the vector pants! since the black ones are all out of stock, i wanted to ask, how the other color looks in person? whats that color? like a orange type thing! 
its not really a orange.

make sure to call reezy and ask him if he has black in store left. if he does then he will tell you to paypl him.

tell him I SAID IT WAS COOL ON THE FORUMS.

February 15, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
slaytanic666

hoping the illegals fit like the 4/20 snapbacks i live how the 4/20 snapbacks fit you should make more hats with that fit mega
February 15, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
BuddyOmar

regal, good word. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.