[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

February 10, 2013 @ 23:29:25
mega any preview of headwear or accessories this spring?

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

February 10, 2013 @ 23:35:26
Can someone please help me on this...

How does the Split Giants hoodie fit?

If im 5'6 and around 130 lb will a Medium be good? I heard they fit big though....

Im a M in Supreme hoodies if that helps..

February 10, 2013 @ 23:37:33
damn black scale always coming out with dope shits! good stuff mega!

www.ronindivision.com

February 11, 2013 @ 00:11:38

If im 5'6 and around 130 lb will a Medium be good? I heard they fit big though....

bump to this page.

February 11, 2013 @ 00:29:08
definetly thinking on wearing it with a hoodie underneath! but i am a large in tees and hoodies! if i would size up, i would have to order the jacket in xl, and i never wore that size, cuz i am not that tall nor thick! would u mind to post some fit pics of you with the jacket?
i suggest you getting a xl. its a fitted piece. not baggy at all
u sure mega? cuz i am 5'8 tall and skinny! if ya sure, i will cop!
I totally agree with all the responses you've received about this so far. I've got several coaches jackets and they usually run big or SUPER HUGE, so I understand your concern. I'm typically a size small in every coaches jacket I've ever purchased, so I bought a size small of the BS x HOF jacket as well. I got it with the intention of wearing a hoodie or crew underneath, but when I got home and tried it on, it pretty much fit like a tad looser button-down shirt. DEFINITELY not enough slack to allow you to wear anything besides a shirt underneath though. So I exchanged it for a medium and it was perfect. In fact, some of my size small coaches jackets have a looser fit than the BS x HOF one. So yes, believe us when we tell you it's FITTED. Size up if you want to layer underneath it. Don't worry, they're a little shorter in length and width than your typical coaches jacket, so it's not going to look anything close to a pancho on you.
February 11, 2013 @ 00:39:19

They do fit a bit looser if you're gauging this in comparison to Supreme hoods. I'm not sure how you like to wear your clothing, but personally I like mine right between fitted and a "regular" fit. I'm not sure how active you are and how much free movement you like to feel in your attire though. IMO I'd still cop it in a medium. Only because you can still shrink it a bit if you feel like it's too baggy. Remember: companies like Supreme and Reigning Champ (etc etc) use Canadian fleece, which is 25% thicker and marginally reduce the chances of shrinking after wash/dry. Hope this helps.
February 11, 2013 @ 00:53:19

SIZE MEDIUM.

OUR FLEECE DOES NOT FIT BIG.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 11, 2013 @ 00:55:06
igotssssoul thanks for your help

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 11, 2013 @ 00:55:09
damn black scale always coming out with dope shits! good stuff mega!
thank you

February 11, 2013 @ 00:57:52
Just copped that True SF jacket and fitted. Too clean.
February 11, 2013 @ 02:01:04
Just copped that True SF jackey and fitted. Too clean.
nice.

where did you cop?

February 11, 2013 @ 06:50:48
Anyone trying to trade a 4/20 Silence for the leather Silence pm me
February 11, 2013 @ 06:52:46
VSVP hoodies/ leather Funeral ever going to re-release?
February 11, 2013 @ 07:27:57
mega you dodged the question about the rugbys so I'm finna present it to you again haha. We getting them for the spring/summer drop or are they for a later release? Thanks, and you're a fool for the comments about Katy Perry LMAO. make a shirt with her face and the caption "VGLY".
February 11, 2013 @ 07:40:52
Mega sorry too ask again but will the grey SILENCE see light again? or possible white w/ black bill SILENCE? let us know!! thanks
February 11, 2013 @ 12:26:53
i suggest you getting a xl. its a fitted piece. not baggy at all
u sure mega? cuz i am 5'8 tall and skinny! if ya sure, i will cop!
I totally agree with all the responses you've received about this so far. I've got several coaches jackets and they usually run big or SUPER HUGE, so I understand your concern. I'm typically a size small in every coaches jacket I've ever purchased, so I bought a size small of the BS x HOF jacket as well. I got it with the intention of wearing a hoodie or crew underneath, but when I got home and tried it on, it pretty much fit like a tad looser button-down shirt. DEFINITELY not enough slack to allow you to wear anything besides a shirt underneath though. So I exchanged it for a medium and it was perfect. In fact, some of my size small coaches jackets have a looser fit than the BS x HOF one. So yes, believe us when we tell you it's FITTED. Size up if you want to layer underneath it. Don't worry, they're a little shorter in length and width than your typical coaches jacket, so it's not going to look anything close to a pancho on you.
awesome! really appreciate that answer! perfect!

figaro

February 11, 2013 @ 12:40:17

figaro

February 11, 2013 @ 15:58:37
that silence hat knight hoody is madd dope, no wonder rocky wore that shit

February 11, 2013 @ 18:19:29

nice fit. price?

February 11, 2013 @ 18:51:39
are anymore hats with the 4/20 snapback fit coming out i love how my 4/20 funeral fits you should release more snap backs with that same fit
February 11, 2013 @ 18:54:53
How much the Blvck America Hoodies gunna retail for? and dope paisley tees!!! Great Job Mega!!!
February 11, 2013 @ 19:30:56
How are these new pieces getiing leaked?
February 11, 2013 @ 19:45:29
I'm not the biggest Blvck Scvle fan, but that Hoody is INSANELY DOPE! wow!

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

February 11, 2013 @ 19:47:22
@jackoxx, ima try & get a pic up tonight maybe & Mega does the TRUE x BLVCK coach jacket fit the same as the HOF x BS one?
February 11, 2013 @ 20:57:19
@jackoxx, ima try & get a pic up tonight maybe & Mega does the TRUE x BLVCK coach jacket fit the same as the HOF x BS one?
i would definetly appreciate that!

when spring collection droppin though?

figaro

February 11, 2013 @ 22:32:43
mega you dodged the question about the rugbys so I'm finna present it to you again haha. We getting them for the spring/summer drop or are they for a later release? Thanks, and you're a fool for the comments about Katy Perry LMAO. make a shirt with her face and the caption "VGLY".
Did you just call Katy Perry ugly?

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

February 11, 2013 @ 22:35:04

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

February 11, 2013 @ 22:54:27

SLVT

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

February 11, 2013 @ 23:00:19
Anybody got their shipping email yet?
I remember when illegals dropped I had to email reezy for it taking too long
February 11, 2013 @ 23:06:31
Rugbys will be later this year.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x