Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 10, 2013 @ 07:08 AM
hypethetical

Kosmikol. We already started boxing them up today. Monday you will start getting emails with tracking numbers.

To all the peeps that ordered online starting Jan 2013, have you guys been getting emails with your tracking numbers?
I literally just copped the arcus in brushed metal, should I be getting confirmation and shipping info on monday as well? I usually get an email from reezy along with the paypal email right after though.
February 10, 2013 @ 07:27 AM
low_k3y

meg@gem is there gonna be paisley shorts this year??
yes.

very rare
when the rugbys droppin??

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

February 10, 2013 @ 07:49 AM
hypethetical

^yes rugbys
February 10, 2013 @ 09:13 AM
tonesthrow

Thanks to everyone that ordered this afternoon for the Blvck Pvssy collab. Crazy release today. We had as much traffic as the illegal and silence release and we thought it was going to crash but it maintained. Thank God.
What are the dimensions for the Blvck Pvssy poster?
February 10, 2013 @ 12:25 PM
franciscus

damn that jacket is so fresh! pending on copping one! could you guys tell me if i should stay true to size? i am really precarious on the fit of jackets! if mega could help me out, i would definetly buying it along with the pussy capsule! please let me know!

You can stay true to size, which is what i did. The fit is more fitted as in i can only rock a t-shirt under the jacket, but size up if you plan on rocking it with a hoody or a crewneck sweater.
definetly thinking on wearing it with a hoodie underneath! but i am a large in tees and hoodies! if i would size up, i would have to order the jacket in xl, and i never wore that size, cuz i am not that tall nor thick! would u mind to post some fit pics of you with the jacket?

figaro

February 10, 2013 @ 01:24 PM
nostarr

Thanks to everyone that ordered this afternoon for the Blvck Pvssy collab. Crazy release today. We had as much traffic as the illegal and silence release and we thought it was going to crash but it maintained. Thank God.

@meg@gem
Sup mega, its the homie Noah we ran into each other at Rock the Bells this year if that helps you remember.  Anways, I have an application process for the Online Sales positions started with Reezy and Ant but it seems to have gone dead for some reason.  I have sent emails to both but no luck (even tried LinkedIn lol).  Is there anything you can do to help me out?  Not even in terms of vouching for me or some shit I just want to keep the process going with Reezy so I'm not confused.

Let me know and I can't tell you how much I'd appreciate that.
February 10, 2013 @ 04:16 PM
frenchsauvage

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

February 10, 2013 @ 08:41 PM
franciscus

i saw those pics on instagram too, wassup with em? new stuff? or just fakes

imo the first hoodie does not look bad! ^^

figaro

February 10, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
frenchsauvage

http://youtu.be/HvSpuRWAua8

white version of the hoodies in last pic?

February 10, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
BlackScale

Kosmikol. We already started boxing them up today. Monday you will start getting emails with tracking numbers.

To all the peeps that ordered online starting Jan 2013, have you guys been getting emails with your tracking numbers?
I literally just copped the arcus in brushed metal, should I be getting confirmation and shipping info on monday as well? I usually get an email from reezy along with the paypal email right after though.
yes on monday.

the online store guys are off sundays.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 10, 2013 @ 09:14 PM
BlackScale

damn that jacket is so fresh! pending on copping one! could you guys tell me if i should stay true to size? i am really precarious on the fit of jackets! if mega could help me out, i would definetly buying it along with the pussy capsule! please let me know!

You can stay true to size, which is what i did. The fit is more fitted as in i can only rock a t-shirt under the jacket, but size up if you plan on rocking it with a hoody or a crewneck sweater.
definetly thinking on wearing it with a hoodie underneath! but i am a large in tees and hoodies! if i would size up, i would have to order the jacket in xl, and i never wore that size, cuz i am not that tall nor thick! would u mind to post some fit pics of you with the jacket?
i suggest you getting a xl. its a fitted piece. not baggy at all

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 10, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
BlackScale

where did you see these?

these are all legit but pretty crazy someone already has them

February 10, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
frenchsauvage

not snitching on 'em but easy to find

February 10, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
franciscus

u sure mega? cuz i am 5'8 tall and skinny! if ya sure, i will cop!

figaro

February 10, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
iHateDumbHoes

^^^ get a large dawg. The xl length is going to be way too long on you looking like a dress
February 10, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
KillerWhale

yo Mega you guys need clothing measurements in the online store, so we know how stuff fits
February 10, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
BlackScale

February 10, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
BlackScale

ihatedumbhoes is right. get a large.

February 10, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
BlackScale

yo Mega you guys need clothing measurements in the online store, so we know how stuff fits
yes these will be set up soon. i think starting with our spring catalog

February 10, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
frenchsauvage

mega any preview of headwear or accessories this spring?

February 10, 2013 @ 11:35 PM
WatchOutForSelener

Can someone please help me on this...

How does the Split Giants hoodie fit?

If im 5'6 and around 130 lb will a Medium be good? I heard they fit big though....

Im a M in Supreme hoodies if that helps..

February 10, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
yoon

damn black scale always coming out with dope shits! good stuff mega!

www.ronindivision.com

February 11, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
WatchOutForSelener

If im 5'6 and around 130 lb will a Medium be good? I heard they fit big though....

bump to this page.

February 11, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
igotssssoul

I totally agree with all the responses you've received about this so far. I've got several coaches jackets and they usually run big or SUPER HUGE, so I understand your concern. I'm typically a size small in every coaches jacket I've ever purchased, so I bought a size small of the BS x HOF jacket as well. I got it with the intention of wearing a hoodie or crew underneath, but when I got home and tried it on, it pretty much fit like a tad looser button-down shirt. DEFINITELY not enough slack to allow you to wear anything besides a shirt underneath though. So I exchanged it for a medium and it was perfect. In fact, some of my size small coaches jackets have a looser fit than the BS x HOF one. So yes, believe us when we tell you it's FITTED. Size up if you want to layer underneath it. Don't worry, they're a little shorter in length and width than your typical coaches jacket, so it's not going to look anything close to a pancho on you.
February 11, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
igotssssoul

They do fit a bit looser if you're gauging this in comparison to Supreme hoods. I'm not sure how you like to wear your clothing, but personally I like mine right between fitted and a "regular" fit. I'm not sure how active you are and how much free movement you like to feel in your attire though. IMO I'd still cop it in a medium. Only because you can still shrink it a bit if you feel like it's too baggy. Remember: companies like Supreme and Reigning Champ (etc etc) use Canadian fleece, which is 25% thicker and marginally reduce the chances of shrinking after wash/dry. Hope this helps.
February 11, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
BlackScale

SIZE MEDIUM.

OUR FLEECE DOES NOT FIT BIG.

February 11, 2013 @ 12:55 AM
BlackScale

igotssssoul thanks for your help

February 11, 2013 @ 12:55 AM
BlackScale

damn black scale always coming out with dope shits! good stuff mega!
thank you

February 11, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
zeanzheldon

Just copped that True SF jacket and fitted. Too clean.
February 11, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
BlackScale

Just copped that True SF jackey and fitted. Too clean.
nice.

where did you cop?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.