[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

February 08, 2013 @ 23:59:09 PM
All Blvck Everything.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 09, 2013 @ 00:00:45 AM
Jackoxx we only sell Ssur at our NY store. Our online is in Cali. It's not possible.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 09, 2013 @ 00:03:01 AM
I love the forums. Too bad I didn't read all the essays on the last page. Lmao. So stoked this is a fresh page.

February 09, 2013 @ 00:51:43 AM
Discount Code: blackout

Black-Scale.com on all outerwear.

Restock on all fleece on the website just now.

February 09, 2013 @ 01:05:17 AM
Stop getting mad at "mega". For one, that's not really him. There's like 3-4 different people typing under the account. If it isn't:

"STOOPS. LOL. YOU CRAZE BROZAY WE ONLY MADE 144 OF THEM. THEY ARE COSTUME JEWELRY NOT GOLED FOR REAL BLVCK FAM STEEZ."

Then that isn't him. 

"If you never kissed his mama how the fuck your ride for him?

You dick eating niggas prolly wish you died for him

I mean I admired his work but I never cried for him." 

Seriously though, some of you need to man up and have some self-respect. If you let another grown man treat you like a child and talk to you like you're dumb, AND THEN continue to give him your money, then you're not worthy of being called a man.
February 09, 2013 @ 02:04:59 AM
I bought a pair of shoes today for full price and went to another store and saw them for a lower price but I can't waste my time going back and forth. In the end of te day I wanted the shoes and full price or sale either way I'm happy I own them.

It's as easy as that.

February 09, 2013 @ 02:06:06 AM
Buddy why you still posting? Lol. I could never get mad at you. You're like that annoying little brother that tags along everywhere and never gets any PVSSY. #blvckpvssy

February 09, 2013 @ 02:18:42 AM
Dudes be acting like hoes on this thread! Most women I know are less emotional. If you don't like this man's brand, don't fuck with it...
February 09, 2013 @ 02:32:36 AM
meg@gem, when is the spring collection dropping?

And do you have any previews for us haha
February 09, 2013 @ 02:42:14 AM
Stevenhtx

We will have the lookbook ready in a few weeks. Just waiting on our caps and we good.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 09, 2013 @ 03:56:15 AM
@407 you always got the exclusive pics fam!
February 09, 2013 @ 04:00:56 AM
meg@gem is there gonna be paisley shorts this year??
February 09, 2013 @ 04:26:47 AM
Buddy why you still posting? Lol. I could never get mad at you. You're like that annoying little brother that tags along everywhere and never gets any PVSSY. #blvckpvssy
:wow: Mega with that triple entendre. I'm not gonna even ask one of your three users how you did it. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 09, 2013 @ 06:21:01 AM
Thanks 407. You have been a supporter since day 1. I appreciate everything you do for this forum.

February 09, 2013 @ 06:21:47 AM
Buddyomar

It was number 3

February 09, 2013 @ 07:59:06 AM
crazy ass forums.... i can only imagine if these dudes were crackheads! 

got my package in today gotta say the details on these pieces are crazy!

my two cents: a while back i ordered a large tee. bs sent me a med tee. i was disappointed of course but in the end i just passed it to the little homie and kept it moving. 

end of the day shits just cloth keep that maury povich shit out your life out the thread
February 09, 2013 @ 11:24:09 AM
Crackhead bound

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 09, 2013 @ 12:52:55 PM
damn that jacket is so fresh! pending on copping one! could you guys tell me if i should stay true to size? i am really precarious on the fit of jackets! if mega could help me out, i would definetly buying it along with the pussy capsule! please let me know!

figaro

February 09, 2013 @ 15:51:39 PM

my two cents: a while back i ordered a large tee. bs sent me a med tee. i was disappointed of course but in the end i just passed it to the little homie and kept it moving. 

end of the day shits just cloth keep that maury povich shit out your life out the thread
That is Pussy Nigga talk

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

February 09, 2013 @ 16:47:29 PM
I bought a pair of shoes today for full price and went to another store and saw them for a lower price but I can't waste my time going back and forth. In the end of te day I wanted the shoes and full price or sale either way I'm happy I own them.

It's as easy as that.
Did the second store tell you they weren't going to ever carry those specific shoes again?

Mega, admit you're a joke. You said BS on PLNDR would stop. It didn't. Admit you fucked up and lied. Admit you pull some fuck shit every other week.

And to anyone defending Mega and Black Scale on this shit, you have no spine lol. You're okay with getting lied to for someone else's financial gain. Y'all probably bitch about the government being liars and taking your money but will give it to a clothing company willingly. 
February 09, 2013 @ 16:48:26 PM

That is Pussy Nigga talk
February 09, 2013 @ 18:19:21 PM
damn that jacket is so fresh! pending on copping one! could you guys tell me if i should stay true to size? i am really precarious on the fit of jackets! if mega could help me out, i would definetly buying it along with the pussy capsule! please let me know!

You can stay true to size, which is what i did. The fit is more fitted as in i can only rock a t-shirt under the jacket, but size up if you plan on rocking it with a hoody or a crewneck sweater.
February 09, 2013 @ 19:11:41 PM
Just ordered the Blvck Pussy hat, black and white photo t's and poster. Starting the day off with a lot of pussy is always a plus! Haha.
February 09, 2013 @ 20:32:42 PM
Yooo Mega will the grey SILENCE ever see light again? @meg@gem

February 09, 2013 @ 22:40:55 PM
#blvckpvssy is now available on http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=59&topSection=88

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x