FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
February 9, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
BlackScale

I bought a pair of shoes today for full price and went to another store and saw them for a lower price but I can't waste my time going back and forth. In the end of te day I wanted the shoes and full price or sale either way I'm happy I own them.

It's as easy as that.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 9, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
BlackScale

Buddy why you still posting? Lol. I could never get mad at you. You're like that annoying little brother that tags along everywhere and never gets any PVSSY. #blvckpvssy

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 9, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
King Rewind

Dudes be acting like hoes on this thread! Most women I know are less emotional. If you don't like this man's brand, don't fuck with it...
February 9, 2013 @ 02:32 AM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

meg@gem, when is the spring collection dropping?

And do you have any previews for us haha
February 9, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
BlackScale

Stevenhtx

We will have the lookbook ready in a few weeks. Just waiting on our caps and we good.

February 9, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
cypress

@407 you always got the exclusive pics fam!
February 9, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
kingzback

meg@gem is there gonna be paisley shorts this year??
February 9, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
BuddyOmar

Buddy why you still posting? Lol. I could never get mad at you. You're like that annoying little brother that tags along everywhere and never gets any PVSSY. #blvckpvssy
:wow: Mega with that triple entendre. I'm not gonna even ask one of your three users how you did it. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 9, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
BlackScale

Thanks 407. You have been a supporter since day 1. I appreciate everything you do for this forum.

February 9, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
BlackScale

Buddyomar

It was number 3

February 9, 2013 @ 07:59 AM
twomms

crazy ass forums.... i can only imagine if these dudes were crackheads! 

got my package in today gotta say the details on these pieces are crazy!

my two cents: a while back i ordered a large tee. bs sent me a med tee. i was disappointed of course but in the end i just passed it to the little homie and kept it moving. 

end of the day shits just cloth keep that maury povich shit out your life out the thread
February 9, 2013 @ 11:24 AM
BlackScale

Crackhead bound

February 9, 2013 @ 12:52 PM
franciscus

damn that jacket is so fresh! pending on copping one! could you guys tell me if i should stay true to size? i am really precarious on the fit of jackets! if mega could help me out, i would definetly buying it along with the pussy capsule! please let me know!

figaro

February 9, 2013 @ 03:51 PM
asvpmoney

my two cents: a while back i ordered a large tee. bs sent me a med tee. i was disappointed of course but in the end i just passed it to the little homie and kept it moving. 

end of the day shits just cloth keep that maury povich shit out your life out the thread
That is Pussy Nigga talk

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

February 9, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
valleyla

I bought a pair of shoes today for full price and went to another store and saw them for a lower price but I can't waste my time going back and forth. In the end of te day I wanted the shoes and full price or sale either way I'm happy I own them.

It's as easy as that.
Did the second store tell you they weren't going to ever carry those specific shoes again?

Mega, admit you're a joke. You said BS on PLNDR would stop. It didn't. Admit you fucked up and lied. Admit you pull some fuck shit every other week.

And to anyone defending Mega and Black Scale on this shit, you have no spine lol. You're okay with getting lied to for someone else's financial gain. Y'all probably bitch about the government being liars and taking your money but will give it to a clothing company willingly. 
February 9, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
valleyla

That is Pussy Nigga talk
February 9, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
cypress

damn that jacket is so fresh! pending on copping one! could you guys tell me if i should stay true to size? i am really precarious on the fit of jackets! if mega could help me out, i would definetly buying it along with the pussy capsule! please let me know!

You can stay true to size, which is what i did. The fit is more fitted as in i can only rock a t-shirt under the jacket, but size up if you plan on rocking it with a hoody or a crewneck sweater.
February 9, 2013 @ 07:11 PM
King Rewind

Just ordered the Blvck Pussy hat, black and white photo t's and poster. Starting the day off with a lot of pussy is always a plus! Haha.
February 9, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
citykiid95

Yooo Mega will the grey SILENCE ever see light again? @meg@gem
February 9, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
BlackScale

#blvckpvssy is now available on http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=59&topSection=88

February 9, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
BlackScale

People please ignore the idiots posting negative stuff on these forums. I'm already working with Hypebeast to having them banned. So we won't be seeing them on my thread anymore. Thank You.

Mega

February 9, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
BlackScale

Also if you're selling on my thread that is not allowed and take them down. Hypebeast is also aware of this and flamed users and selling product on my thread will get banned.

February 9, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
BlackScale

Thanks to everyone that ordered this afternoon for the Blvck Pvssy collab. Crazy release today. We had as much traffic as the illegal and silence release and we thought it was going to crash but it maintained. Thank God.

February 10, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
dmwalking

Also if you're selling on my thread that is not allowed and take them down. Hypebeast is also aware of this and flamed users and selling product on my thread will get banned.
The title of this thread says "read first post."  The first post says nothing about not selling in this thread.  I suggest editing your first post to indicate that you don't want anyone selling in this thread. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

February 10, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
BlackScale

Yes true. Will get that fixed. Thanks DMwalking.

February 10, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
imintheair

Thanks to everyone that ordered this afternoon for the Blvck Pvssy collab. Crazy release today. We had as much traffic as the illegal and silence release and we thought it was going to crash but it maintained. Thank God.
oh man i was scared thinkin' my order wasn't gonna go through because of all the traffic, shit got slow for a while but i was able to get a couple pvssy snaps and i am really excited as it's my first blackscale piece. been following you guys a while but this was something i knew i absolutely had to get! picked one up for my homie too!
February 10, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
kosmiklol

Ordered my Blvck Pvssy Snap so stoked to get it.

Meg@ you think i can expect it by this coming week?
February 10, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
BlackScale

Kosmikol. We already started boxing them up today. Monday you will start getting emails with tracking numbers.

To all the peeps that ordered online starting Jan 2013, have you guys been getting emails with your tracking numbers?

February 10, 2013 @ 07:02 AM
BlackScale

Anyone got a 4/20 silence or camo illegal snap?
Camo illegal was the ill hat.

now that was super limited. 

February 10, 2013 @ 07:05 AM
BlackScale

meg@gem is there gonna be paisley shorts this year??
yes.

very rare

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.