Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 8, 2013 @ 06:56 PM
SilvioDante

Lol hows mega dick taste? I dont care bout 30$ Him still telling me that i got a good deal got me heated. Then he runs his mouth like i complain on every page. Stupid fuck just talks outta his ass.

Btw when someone tells you no more Black Scale on plndr 2013 especially when it comes from the owners mouth kinda stops you from saying "hey let me check plndr first" But thats megas MO just talk talk talk and rub your nuts a little bit to make you happy then he gives you AIDS.
February 8, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
DarkGrapes

From what I can tell, all this shit started because one
member bought an item on sale and he failed to check to see if the item was
available somewhere else cheaper before he bought it, then he found out it was available
cheaper so he decided to come on to Hypebeast and bitch about meg@ conning him
or something because he didn't do research before he bought something. So if
you buy a TV on sale at Best Buy then you find it cheaper on Amazon, do you go
on the Best Buy forum and bitch about that too?

Meg@ ain't you're homie. He runs a clothing label. He's in
it to make money. If you seriously overpay for something on the basis that it's
"limited" then get pissed because it's not so limited, then that's
your dumbass fault for buying it. That VSVP strapback wouldn't be worth $80 if
it was 1 of 1, but niggas kept buying the shit, so Meg@ kept putting them out.

Listen, I agree with most people about meg@ and BS's customer
service. I seriously wonder sometimes if the "meg@" account is run by
like 5 dudes who post whenever and don't read each other's shit or communicate
whatsoever, because some of Meg@'s posting seems like some bipolar shit. But
stlll, I never understood coming onto a message board of a label that you don't
like, just to talk shit. It's like stalking your ex on Facebook or something.
If you think meg@'s a liar, don't wear BS. Don't support him. Don't post in his
forums. Don't y'all have better things to do with your time? SMH @ this feminine
shit....

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

February 8, 2013 @ 07:12 PM
jakasd

MEGA I called the new york store and they said they still have the underworld luggage bag in stock but they told me I can't place a phone order and I said you sent me but they need a confirmation I live in Wisconsin so there's no way I can go up there in person to make a purchase.
February 8, 2013 @ 07:18 PM
BlackScale

Lmao. I guess this thread is now a negative thread. So much for having a positive thread. I think the last time I did something good for the thread was give first dibs on silence and illegal caps. Shit they sold out before I said anything on twitter. People are crazy. Remember again Mega only posts on here once in a while. It's other people that also runs his online marketing. In all honesty uneducated is the last thing you should say. When people are dumb enough to complain a out the small things in life we care enough to stoop down to that level an dinner act with you. Lol. My name is valley la and I complain too much. My goal in life is to make the Black Scale thread salty. Well homeboy it's 1000's of happy Black Scale customers. You're just that one hater that tries to make things go bad. Did Mega fuck your girlfriend or something? Why are you so mad? Does he have video of your mom sucking his dick? I mean what is it? Bang your sister? Fuck I don't get it. Let us know and will tell Mega the proper complaint of why you hate Black Scale so much. He can write you a letter explaining why he is uneducated.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 8, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
The Fiasco

From what I can tell, all this shit started because one member bought an

item on sale and he failed to check to see if the item was available

somewhere else cheaper before he bought it, then he found out it was

available cheaper so he decided to come on to Hypebeast and bitch about

meg@ conning him or something because he didn't do research before he

bought something. So if you buy a TV on sale at Best Buy then you find

it cheaper on Amazon, do you go on the Best Buy forum and bitch about

that too?

most of the time those big box stores will do a price match so you don't return it and buy it at the cheaper place.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

February 8, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
BlackScale

Jakasd email Ryang@Black-Scale.com and put on the subject matter Vnderworld Luggage.

I will ask him if you have emailed him and then will take the proper steps to making sure you get your bag. Cool?

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 8, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
DarkGrapes

that too?

most of the time those big box stores will do a price match so you don't return it and buy it at the cheaper place.
Word, but BS isn't a big box retailer. Most small shops, if you buy something on sale, you can't return it.

February 8, 2013 @ 07:27 PM
frenchsauvage

thats because people USE it after 30 days and within the 30 days find a deal. they don't just keep it in a box for 30 days or less and go looking for a better deal...

lets be real, clothes vs a television.

you want used clothes that people send back to black scale?

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

February 8, 2013 @ 07:28 PM
BlackScale

Blvck Pvssy releases tomorrow online at 11am PST, which is west coast time.

Blvck Pvssy is modeled by Kim Matulova, Photographed by 335MM and collaborated with Akstar NYC.

Tees, Hats and posters all on sale.

Black Scale SF NY LA will also have it but very limited in store.

February 8, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
freshsteez

I get why he got heated though.  Just apologize saying store policy is no returns on sale items and be done with it.  No need to add the whole you still got a great deal thing, it's patronizing to hear that.

Visit Karmaloopdeal.net for deals on Karmaloop & PLNDR. Use Rep Code neogeoz11 to save on your orders. Follow me on Twitter @NeoGeoz11

February 8, 2013 @ 08:05 PM
valleyla

Lmao. I guess this thread is now a negative thread. So much for having a positive thread. I think the last time I did something good for the thread was give first dibs on silence and illegal caps. Shit they sold out before I said anything on twitter. People are crazy. Remember again Mega only posts on here once in a while. It's other people that also runs his online marketing. In all honesty uneducated is the last thing you should say. When people are dumb enough to complain a out the small things in life we care enough to stoop down to that level an dinner act with you. Lol. My name is valley la and I complain too much. My goal in life is to make the Black Scale thread salty. Well homeboy it's 1000's of happy Black Scale customers. You're just that one hater that tries to make things go bad. Did Mega fuck your girlfriend or something? Why are you so mad? Does he have video of your mom sucking his dick? I mean what is it? Bang your sister? Fuck I don't get it. Let us know and will tell Mega the proper complaint of why you hate Black Scale so much. He can write you a letter explaining why he is uneducated.
Reaching again with this "he fuck your girlfriend/mom/sister/grandma" shit again. Lol @ inner act with you too. Proving my point

Here, tell Mega my complaints.

- Initial ASAP drop with the site going down (which is on him as a business owner)
- Initial ASAP drop being hailed as limited but being sold on KL nearly a full year later
- ASAP strapbacks being sold nearly a year later after being told they were limited
- Telling customers that BS would not be featured on PLNDR in 2013
- Coming at me numerous times in the thread when I was agreeing with him on shit because he has poor reading comprehension 
- E-thugging when he wouldn't do shit to anybody
- Half assed collabs with half assed brands 
- Acting like something is still a great deal when some kid is getting the same shit for 30 bucks cheaper. 
- Funerals, Illegals, Silences, and Believes being sold sporadically when told they were limited

And frenchsauvage, shut the fuck up in all honesty. "Know it all muthafuckas" is stupid of you to say. Where have any of us said we know it all? And stop with this "peace and harmony. positivity!" shit too. We have full power to voice our opinion on a business. We're not slandering the company. We're saying we believe it's run poorly. 

DarkGrapes, you know nothing of false advertisement either. If someone says a TV is 3D and you buy it only to find out the shit is NOT 3D, you gonna be pissed? Fuck yes you will. Same thing with being told something is limited. Don't lie. 

Mega, you "letting the forums know about Illegals and Silences" ahead of time isn't even you putting anything on the line or helping out. Either way your dumb ass is going to make money, how did you at all reach out and help the community? Fuck outta here with your ugly, e-thugging ass. And everyone else who uses your account as part of your "online marketing" team. 
February 8, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
franciscus

yo mega, could you tell me if i can add some comme des fuckdown beanies to my order? already wrote reezy, but he didn't answer!

figaro

February 8, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
The Fiasco

that too?

Word, but BS isn't a big box retailer. Most small shops, if you buy something on sale, you can't return it.
then why you using them as an analogy? 

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

February 8, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
SilvioDante

See honestly i don't give a single shit about all other stuff. Bitch ass mega saying i complain all the time but take a look all ive done is support the brand. But you gotta go ahead and talk shit then you wonder why this thread takes a fucking dump. You turned this shit into a negative thread.

All i said was that's some bs but ima take my L and go ahead with it. Then you came at me talking shit so fuck you. Package will be denied and paypal claim made.
February 8, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
DarkGrapes

that too?

then why you using them as an analogy? 
Apart from the fact that it doesn't it change the point I was making, it just happened to me. My girl just bought a Blu-Ray player on clearance from Best Buy but the
same model is available at Wal-Mart for less. When she realized  it, she tried to return it. Guess what: No returns on clearance items.

Besides, it's pretty obvious you understood the point. But I guess some people get off on arguing for the sake of arguing on a message board.

February 8, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
DarkGrapes

See honestly i don't give a single shit about all other stuff. Bitch ass mega saying i complain all the time but take a look all ive done is support the brand. But you gotta go ahead and talk shit then you wonder why this thread takes a fucking dump. You turned this shit into a negative thread.

All i said was that's some bs but ima take my L and go ahead with it. Then you came at me talking shit so fuck you. Package will be denied and paypal claim made.
Just wondering what you're going to say on the Paypal claim. Isn't a PayPal claim for when you order something and they don't send it or they send the wrong size or it's fucked up or something? What are you gonna put on the claim when they sent you what you ordered, you just decided you didn't want it anymore?

February 8, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
freshsteez

Just wondering what you're going to say on the Paypal claim. Isn't a PayPal claim for when you order something and they don't send it or they send the wrong size or it's fucked up or something? What are you gonna put on the claim when they sent you what you ordered, you just decided you didn't want it anymore?
Lie and say he never got the package.  Paypal always sides with the buyer.

Visit Karmaloopdeal.net for deals on Karmaloop & PLNDR. Use Rep Code neogeoz11 to save on your orders. Follow me on Twitter @NeoGeoz11

February 8, 2013 @ 08:54 PM
DarkGrapes

DarkGrapes, you know nothing of false advertisement either. If someone says a TV is 3D and you buy it only to find out the shit is NOT 3D, you gonna be pissed? Fuck yes you will. Same thing with being told something is limited. Don't lie.
The difference is a TV being 3D or 2D affects the quality of my viewing experience. You sold me something and it wasn't what you said. The limited shirt/hoodie/hat or is still a shirt/hoodie/hat. Paying a premium for something, not because of the material of something but because of its rarity is an individual decision that has nothing to do with quality.

I understand why people are pissed, but is that $80 VSVP strapback only worth $80 simply because there were only 144 made (allegedly)? Because that seems like that's the argument people are making. I never understood paying out the ass for something just because it's limited if it isn't art or something that will appreciate in value.

February 8, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
SilvioDante

Lie and say he never got the package.  Paypal always sides with the buyer.
ding ding ding Or do a charge back on my CC.
February 8, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
SilvioDante

The difference is a TV being 3D or 2D affects the quality of my viewing experience. You sold me something and it wasn't what you said. The limited shirt/hoodie/hat or is still a shirt/hoodie/hat. Paying a premium for something, not because of the material of something but because of its rarity is an individual decision that has nothing to do with quality.

I understand why people are pissed, but is that $80 VSVP strapback only worth $80 simply because there were only 144 made (allegedly)? Because that seems like that's the argument people are making. I never understood paying out the ass for something just because it's limited if it isn't art or something that will appreciate in value.
Works for Supreme items and they arent art pieces though to some limited clothing is like art. The prices will go up look at all TNF jackets that was worth the investment.
February 8, 2013 @ 09:09 PM
DarkGrapes

Works for Supreme items and they arent art pieces though to some limited clothing is like art. The prices will go up look at all TNF jackets that was worth the investment.
So the people complaining about the limited items are resellers hoping to flip for a profit or are they BS fans who are going to wear the pieces? Because if you're wearing the pieces, I don't understand how something being limited matters. If you're flipping it, I totally get it.

February 8, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
jakasd

Jakasd email Ryang@Black-Scale.com and put on the subject matter Vnderworld Luggage.

I will ask him if you have emailed him and then will take the proper steps to making sure you get your bag. Cool?
Thanks you guys are the best
February 8, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
valleyla

So the people complaining about the limited items are resellers hoping to flip for a profit or are they BS fans who are going to wear the pieces? Because if you're wearing the pieces, I don't understand how something being limited matters. If you're flipping it, I totally get it.
I'll allow you to understand how it matters.

Limited release thought process - "Wow, I really like that, I'll buy it. Oh, limited release? Better make sure I'm there to buy it if I really want it so I don't have to pay resell prices."

General release thought process - "Wow, I really like that, I'll buy it. Oh, general release? I might buy it now but I might wait and see if some coupons/discounts come out and buy it. Save myself some extra cash which could go towards something else."

If you don't get that that logic I'm sorry
February 8, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
DarkGrapes

I'll allow you to understand how it matters.

Limited release thought process - "Wow, I really like that, I'll buy it. Oh, limited release? Better make sure I'm there to buy it if I really want it so I don't have to pay resell prices."

General release thought process - "Wow, I really like that, I'll buy it. Oh, general release? I might buy it now but I might wait and see if some coupons/discounts come out and buy it. Save myself some extra cash which could go towards something else."

If you don't get that that logic I'm sorry
I understand that logic. If you really put a lot of effort into getting something and then find out you didn't need to waste the time, I feel you.

But that's not what's going on with most of the "limited" bitching. I think it's people buying shit BECAUSE it's supposedly limited as if it being limited makes it cooler. Either that or they're trying to flip them for rape prices. These pieces that are reappearing in small quantities months later aren't going out in general release numbers. You can't use discounts or coupons on any of the Special Projects. In fact the VSVP hat was like 15 dollars more expensive this time, so those who copped it before did make out on it. Same for the 4/20 Funerals.

People act like Mega said 144 hats were made and then he started selling the hats on KL and MLTD.  Now that would be fucked up, I admit.

February 8, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
February 8, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
BlackScale

All Blvck Everything.

February 9, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
BlackScale

Jackoxx we only sell Ssur at our NY store. Our online is in Cali. It's not possible.

February 9, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
BlackScale

I love the forums. Too bad I didn't read all the essays on the last page. Lmao. So stoked this is a fresh page.

February 9, 2013 @ 12:51 AM
BlackScale

Discount Code: blackout

Black-Scale.com on all outerwear.

Restock on all fleece on the website just now.

February 9, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
BuddyOmar

Stop getting mad at "mega". For one, that's not really him. There's like 3-4 different people typing under the account. If it isn't:

"STOOPS. LOL. YOU CRAZE BROZAY WE ONLY MADE 144 OF THEM. THEY ARE COSTUME JEWELRY NOT GOLED FOR REAL BLVCK FAM STEEZ."

Then that isn't him. 

"If you never kissed his mama how the fuck your ride for him?

You dick eating niggas prolly wish you died for him

I mean I admired his work but I never cried for him." 

Seriously though, some of you need to man up and have some self-respect. If you let another grown man treat you like a child and talk to you like you're dumb, AND THEN continue to give him your money, then you're not worthy of being called a man.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.