[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

February 08, 2013 @ 00:01:33
It's funny that I even took the time to explain shit to people. Lol. Buy the brand if you truly like it not because its limited. If you have a problem with Black Scale please don't purchase it. Remember Black Scale supporters are bigger than this forum. Only 1% of you that post on the forums are probably Black Scale's supporters. So leave this forum if you have nothing better to say.
COME ON MEGA don't give us that 1%. We're still supporters. I agree that people shouldn't buy stuff because its limited, buy it because you like it. I can also back up the claims made by a lot of forum members regarding the availability of certain items. Whether or not the previously stated quantities were accurate, I think its unfair to the customers who really mess with black scale. They copped items because they believed they wouldn't be available say, in a few weeks. Now we have little Josh, a 16 yr. old high school student shopping on the internet and stumbles upon a Black Scale jersey on Plndr. He then proceeds to use his mom's credit card to cop for a cheaper price.

I'm not bashing anyone here just stating how I feel about this situation. I've always kept up with the forums so I can stay in the loop with black scale and all their releases. I think its unfortunate that a lot of people use Supreme as a measuring stick, it's a double edged sword. We want things to be available and stress-free to acquire, but we hate when it's too available and everyone has it.

Back to the clothes, (sorry for this very long comment btw) will spring include any rugby hoodies? I really do hope so.
February 08, 2013 @ 00:25:21
Thanks Silvio. We wouldn't want you buying Black Scale anymore because all the bitching you do is craze. Thanks for everything in the past though. Love.
You sound just like these kids who are just starting "brands". Bashing someone who has supported you and you have shown love to. You are so fake, it's ridiculous. You never said anything about him prior to this and his "bitching" (which is valid by the way) but now that he speaks up on a serious issue that is YOUR fault you want to downplay the validity of his complaints. 

And don't play the "don't buy because it's limited" bullshit either. If it is SAID to be limited, it should REMAIN limited. If it wasn't limited from the jump I'd wait to cop it for less using discount codes or something. 
February 08, 2013 @ 00:37:17
Valley la thanks for your input. Lol.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 08, 2013 @ 00:38:57
Gurneel tell your mom I said hello. Lol. Just kidding.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 08, 2013 @ 00:40:09
Why is it when my thread starts getting the negative speakers valley la always has to put his two cents in? Are you that much of a hater brozay? It's all good we need people like you in this world. You make us better.

February 08, 2013 @ 00:40:51
Back to the positive thread.

@BlackScale: #blvckpvssy @akstarnewyork modeled by @theogkimmy photographed by @335MM releases this Saturday #blackscale SF NY LA. http://t.co/jKwFY06K

February 08, 2013 @ 00:54:30
Lol but all you niggas still buy the gear after all the shit you give Mega...smh. Mega you the Man fuck what people say, i didn't know by putting a sale up on the forum could cause such chaos when your saving them all money. smokeyface
February 08, 2013 @ 01:12:54
Citykiid95

People are never happy. When I shop I never ask or look for discounts. If I like it and want it I buy it full price. That's what happens when you're on the forums and people get used to you showing love they get used to it and think it should always be that way.

February 08, 2013 @ 01:17:20
Meg will you ever release a grey tee.....?
seems like you release mostly black and white and sometimes navy but never grey...

February 08, 2013 @ 01:17:35
Why is it when my thread starts getting the negative speakers valley la always has to put his two cents in? Are you that much of a hater brozay? It's all good we need people like you in this world. You make us better.
Because I can speak wherever and however I please as a customer and when you run a shitty business, I'll voice my opinion. It's clear your intelligence is non-existent. 

If you don't like criticism, don't run a business. You barely run a fair and efficient once as it is.

You've lost another customer. You aren't the only one making clothes like this, you don't have the market locked up.
February 08, 2013 @ 01:20:21
As for buying things at full price vs discount, you are not other people. I don't give a fuck if you pay OVER retail for something. Why should I pay more than someone else for the same product because you sell to a shitty retailer like Karmaloop? I could have sworn you said BS would never be on PLNDR again as well. I'm pretty sure, as a business owner who makes KL money, you can put restrictions on your clothes going to sites like PLNDR. 
February 08, 2013 @ 01:35:51
2 size Medium black scale shirts 1 snapback 1 beanie and 1 pin for $55 shipped PM me
February 08, 2013 @ 01:39:44
Valley la. Oh you made my day. Tha k You so much. I'm so happy you aren't a customer anymore. I'm jumping up and down now.

February 08, 2013 @ 01:43:15
Fucking idiots on the forums need to get a life. People if you think you can run a business better than I can please start a brand so you guys can teach us how to run a proper business. Is that cool? Fuck its already 300000 wanna be dark brands that just came out so you might as well start one too and teach us at black scale.

February 08, 2013 @ 01:58:32
Well I'm still looking to buy that under world luggage bag if anyone has or if new york has it still is will pay well above retail for it lol
February 08, 2013 @ 02:02:07
Meg will you ever release a grey tee.....?
seems like you release mostly black and white and sometimes navy but never grey...
heather grey will be released this year yes.

February 08, 2013 @ 02:03:09
Well I'm still looking to buy that under world luggage bag if anyone has or if new york has it still is will pay well above retail for it lol

I know SF is sold out. I know online is sold out.

Did you try NY or LA?

February 08, 2013 @ 02:11:53
COME ON MEGA don't give us that 1%. We're still supporters.
Its probably a lower percentage then that. I know you guys are supporters. I give the forums the most love with releases. I even do special releases early for you guys. Imagine all the people out there that don't even know what the fuck a forum is that come and buy from us. They don't get any love they just come through and love what we do and they visit.

If I could reach out to all of them too that would be amazing and I wouldn't worry about being on the forum ever but I been in this industry for a long time as a consumer and now a brand owner. Look at the Diamond thread, Nicky don't post nor give a fuck about the forums no more and he is killing it more than all of us, shit more than Supreme with sales a year. Pretty soon the forums are just something we remember but while the forums are still relevant for the people that really want to talk clothing and not telling me how to run my business lets enjoy. 

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 08, 2013 @ 03:03:33
Come on man paying 30$ over is still a amazing deal!

Some Bullshit coming outta your mouth mega with that comment thats what has me more heated than the 30$
Man tbh, for him to say it's a great deal is an insult to your manhood and shows blatant disrespect to your intelligence. File a dispute, man. That's some corny shit. 
February 08, 2013 @ 03:07:36
Mega, why do you think you're the creator of this black aesthetic? 

People been wearing all black for centuries. 

And you weren't even the first fashion brand to do it.
February 08, 2013 @ 03:17:58
From Mega's Instagram  
Black Scale X True "TrueBlvck series" chapter 1 drops 2/9/13. Online at black-scale.com, in store at True SF & True East
THIS SHIT LOOKS DOPE!!

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 08, 2013 @ 03:24:22
props to meggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 08, 2013 @ 03:37:20
True Blvck Series Chapter 1 Teaser http://www.black-scale.com/?p=6022

February 08, 2013 @ 03:58:33
True Blvck Series Chapter 1 Teaser http://www.black-scale.com/?p=6022}

Dam instacop again fam, nice work yo!
February 08, 2013 @ 04:47:49
shoutout to pevnut for the excellent customer service and for helping me swoop on the last makarov underworld jacketsmokeyface. if yal haven't checked this jacket out it's dope af and the fit is incredible i feel like a million bucks.

@mega whats the price looking like for the trueXblackscale jacket looking like?will it be the same material as the hall of fvme jacket?
February 08, 2013 @ 05:08:18
It's different material. It's a brush canvas material. It's $125 and the hat is $50

February 08, 2013 @ 06:07:48
It's different material. It's a brush canvas material. It's $125 and the hat is $50
need an update on the rugby hoodies mega, got anything for us?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x