FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 8, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
BlackScale

Valley la thanks for your input. Lol.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 8, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
BlackScale

Gurneel tell your mom I said hello. Lol. Just kidding.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 8, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
BlackScale

Why is it when my thread starts getting the negative speakers valley la always has to put his two cents in? Are you that much of a hater brozay? It's all good we need people like you in this world. You make us better.

February 8, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
BlackScale

Back to the positive thread.

@BlackScale: #blvckpvssy @akstarnewyork modeled by @theogkimmy photographed by @335MM releases this Saturday #blackscale SF NY LA. http://t.co/jKwFY06K

February 8, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
citykiid95

Lol but all you niggas still buy the gear after all the shit you give Mega...smh. Mega you the Man fuck what people say, i didn't know by putting a sale up on the forum could cause such chaos when your saving them all money. cool
February 8, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
BlackScale

Citykiid95

People are never happy. When I shop I never ask or look for discounts. If I like it and want it I buy it full price. That's what happens when you're on the forums and people get used to you showing love they get used to it and think it should always be that way.

February 8, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
WatchOutForSelener

Meg will you ever release a grey tee.....?
seems like you release mostly black and white and sometimes navy but never grey...

February 8, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
valleyla

Why is it when my thread starts getting the negative speakers valley la always has to put his two cents in? Are you that much of a hater brozay? It's all good we need people like you in this world. You make us better.
Because I can speak wherever and however I please as a customer and when you run a shitty business, I'll voice my opinion. It's clear your intelligence is non-existent. 

If you don't like criticism, don't run a business. You barely run a fair and efficient once as it is.

You've lost another customer. You aren't the only one making clothes like this, you don't have the market locked up.
February 8, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
valleyla

As for buying things at full price vs discount, you are not other people. I don't give a fuck if you pay OVER retail for something. Why should I pay more than someone else for the same product because you sell to a shitty retailer like Karmaloop? I could have sworn you said BS would never be on PLNDR again as well. I'm pretty sure, as a business owner who makes KL money, you can put restrictions on your clothes going to sites like PLNDR. 
February 8, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
vafins

2 size Medium black scale shirts 1 snapback 1 beanie and 1 pin for $55 shipped PM me
February 8, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
BlackScale

Valley la. Oh you made my day. Tha k You so much. I'm so happy you aren't a customer anymore. I'm jumping up and down now.

February 8, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
BlackScale

Fucking idiots on the forums need to get a life. People if you think you can run a business better than I can please start a brand so you guys can teach us how to run a proper business. Is that cool? Fuck its already 300000 wanna be dark brands that just came out so you might as well start one too and teach us at black scale.

February 8, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
jakasd

Well I'm still looking to buy that under world luggage bag if anyone has or if new york has it still is will pay well above retail for it lol
February 8, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
BlackScale

Meg will you ever release a grey tee.....?
seems like you release mostly black and white and sometimes navy but never grey...
heather grey will be released this year yes.

February 8, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
BlackScale

Well I'm still looking to buy that under world luggage bag if anyone has or if new york has it still is will pay well above retail for it lol

I know SF is sold out. I know online is sold out.

Did you try NY or LA?

February 8, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
BlackScale

COME ON MEGA don't give us that 1%. We're still supporters.
Its probably a lower percentage then that. I know you guys are supporters. I give the forums the most love with releases. I even do special releases early for you guys. Imagine all the people out there that don't even know what the fuck a forum is that come and buy from us. They don't get any love they just come through and love what we do and they visit.

If I could reach out to all of them too that would be amazing and I wouldn't worry about being on the forum ever but I been in this industry for a long time as a consumer and now a brand owner. Look at the Diamond thread, Nicky don't post nor give a fuck about the forums no more and he is killing it more than all of us, shit more than Supreme with sales a year. Pretty soon the forums are just something we remember but while the forums are still relevant for the people that really want to talk clothing and not telling me how to run my business lets enjoy. 

February 8, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
BuddyOmar

Come on man paying 30$ over is still a amazing deal!

Some Bullshit coming outta your mouth mega with that comment thats what has me more heated than the 30$
Man tbh, for him to say it's a great deal is an insult to your manhood and shows blatant disrespect to your intelligence. File a dispute, man. That's some corny shit. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 8, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
valleyla

Mega, why do you think you're the creator of this black aesthetic? 

People been wearing all black for centuries. 

And you weren't even the first fashion brand to do it.
February 8, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
cypress

From Mega's Instagram  
Black Scale X True "TrueBlvck series" chapter 1 drops 2/9/13. Online at black-scale.com, in store at True SF & True East
THIS SHIT LOOKS DOPE!!
February 8, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
babyxgurl

props to meggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 8, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
BlackScale

True Blvck Series Chapter 1 Teaser http://www.black-scale.com/?p=6022

February 8, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
cypress

True Blvck Series Chapter 1 Teaser http://www.black-scale.com/?p=6022}

Dam instacop again fam, nice work yo!
February 8, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
iHateDumbHoes

shoutout to pevnut for the excellent customer service and for helping me swoop on the last makarov underworld jacketcool. if yal haven't checked this jacket out it's dope af and the fit is incredible i feel like a million bucks.

@mega whats the price looking like for the trueXblackscale jacket looking like?will it be the same material as the hall of fvme jacket?
February 8, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
BlackScale

It's different material. It's a brush canvas material. It's $125 and the hat is $50

February 8, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
low_k3y

It's different material. It's a brush canvas material. It's $125 and the hat is $50
need an update on the rugby hoodies mega, got anything for us?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

February 8, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
citykiid95

Mega how much is the BLVCK PVSSY snap going to retail for? Thanks Megski!
February 8, 2013 @ 06:58 AM
iHateDumbHoes

Mega how much is the BLVCK PVSSY snap going to retail for? Thanks Megski!
did this nigga just call mega, megski suprised ohh GAAWDDD
February 8, 2013 @ 06:58 AM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

Mega, why do you think you're the creator of this black aesthetic? 

People been wearing all black for centuries. 

And you weren't even the first fashion brand to do it.
So how is your brand doing
February 8, 2013 @ 07:39 AM
BlackScale

His brand is still being designed. Will see it soon though. Lol

February 8, 2013 @ 07:52 AM
igotssssoul

True Blvck Series Chapter 1 Teaser http://www.black-scale.com/?p=6022
Does this coaches jacket fit just like the HOF collab? Just asking, cuz I had to size up on that one. Thanks...

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.