Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 7, 2013 @ 07:37 AM
BuddyOmar

in b4 mega tries to defend jerseys on plndr.
STOOPS. SOLED OUT INSTORE SO IT WOULD BE CRAZE TO LET THE FAMILIA GET THEM FOR CHEEP. THESE WERE ALL SOLD OUT ALONG WITH NINERS SOOPERBOWEL TEES. ONLY 144 OF EACH MADE. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 7, 2013 @ 07:43 AM
BlackScale

Blvck Pvssy releases this Saturday at Black Scale SF NY LA and online at Black-Scale.com

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 7, 2013 @ 03:04 PM
SilvioDante

the fuck mega? Gotta cancel my jersey order of 81$ When on plndr i can get it for 52 shipped with discount code...
February 7, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
BlackScale

Can't cancel it brozay. All those jerseys came from their regular online store. Remember Karmaloop transfers their old stock to PLNDR.

Silvio don't get mad at me brozay in the end of the day it's still a amazing deal.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 7, 2013 @ 05:39 PM
BlackScale

All sale items are final at Black-Scale.com

February 7, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
BlackScale

#blvckpvssy @akstarnewyork modeled by @theogkimmy photographed by @335MM releases this Saturday #blackscale SF NY LA. http://t.co/jKwFY06K

February 7, 2013 @ 06:02 PM
SilvioDante

Can't cancel it brozay. All those jerseys came from their regular online store. Remember Karmaloop transfers their old stock to PLNDR.

Silvio don't get mad at me brozay in the end of the day it's still a amazing deal.
Still some BS its a good deal if you cant get it for 30$ cheaper somewhere else. Shit aint right.

Btw not accepting package and hit that paypal claim works wonders but i aint gonna be a bitch like that.
February 7, 2013 @ 07:15 PM
valleyla

This is disgusting. If I were you Silvio I would do that shit. "Still an amazing deal"

February 7, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
SilvioDante

Come on man paying 30$ over is still a amazing deal!

Some Bullshit coming outta your mouth mega with that comment thats what has me more heated than the 30$
February 7, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
7thLetter

^Just went ham

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

February 7, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
igotssssoul

Passed 2 pages had me rollin. You guys are merciless haha...

Hey MEGA, just outta curiosity, what inspired you to use Metatron's Cube?
February 7, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
carloz1989

seriously i bought this shit for original price and was told these were going to be "very limited" i even remember the following day mega saying they were all sold out. TF!?!?!
February 7, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
MigosTrapGod

Damn, I thought the Hat phenomon would be over by now!

Can't wait for the new collection to drop!!!
February 7, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
SilvioDante

seriously i bought this shit for original price and was told these were going to be "very limited" i even remember the following day mega saying they were all sold out. TF!?!?!
Im not even gonna fuck with Blvck Scvle anymore as rare or limited items. To much BS happening ill fucks with Supreme or other limited quantities clothes cause they keep shit true.
February 7, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
BlackScale

Thanks Silvio. We wouldn't want you buying Black Scale anymore because all the bitching you do is craze. Thanks for everything in the past though. Love.

February 7, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
BlackScale

It's funny that I even took the time to explain shit to people. Lol. Buy the brand if you truly like it not because its limited. If you have a problem with Black Scale please don't purchase it. Remember Black Scale supporters are bigger than this forum. Only 1% of you that post on the forums are probably Black Scale's supporters. So leave this forum if you have nothing better to say.

February 8, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
hypethetical

It's funny that I even took the time to explain shit to people. Lol. Buy the brand if you truly like it not because its limited. If you have a problem with Black Scale please don't purchase it. Remember Black Scale supporters are bigger than this forum. Only 1% of you that post on the forums are probably Black Scale's supporters. So leave this forum if you have nothing better to say.
COME ON MEGA don't give us that 1%. We're still supporters. I agree that people shouldn't buy stuff because its limited, buy it because you like it. I can also back up the claims made by a lot of forum members regarding the availability of certain items. Whether or not the previously stated quantities were accurate, I think its unfair to the customers who really mess with black scale. They copped items because they believed they wouldn't be available say, in a few weeks. Now we have little Josh, a 16 yr. old high school student shopping on the internet and stumbles upon a Black Scale jersey on Plndr. He then proceeds to use his mom's credit card to cop for a cheaper price.

I'm not bashing anyone here just stating how I feel about this situation. I've always kept up with the forums so I can stay in the loop with black scale and all their releases. I think its unfortunate that a lot of people use Supreme as a measuring stick, it's a double edged sword. We want things to be available and stress-free to acquire, but we hate when it's too available and everyone has it.

Back to the clothes, (sorry for this very long comment btw) will spring include any rugby hoodies? I really do hope so.
February 8, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
valleyla

Thanks Silvio. We wouldn't want you buying Black Scale anymore because all the bitching you do is craze. Thanks for everything in the past though. Love.
You sound just like these kids who are just starting "brands". Bashing someone who has supported you and you have shown love to. You are so fake, it's ridiculous. You never said anything about him prior to this and his "bitching" (which is valid by the way) but now that he speaks up on a serious issue that is YOUR fault you want to downplay the validity of his complaints. 

And don't play the "don't buy because it's limited" bullshit either. If it is SAID to be limited, it should REMAIN limited. If it wasn't limited from the jump I'd wait to cop it for less using discount codes or something. 
February 8, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
BlackScale

Valley la thanks for your input. Lol.

February 8, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
BlackScale

Gurneel tell your mom I said hello. Lol. Just kidding.

February 8, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
BlackScale

Why is it when my thread starts getting the negative speakers valley la always has to put his two cents in? Are you that much of a hater brozay? It's all good we need people like you in this world. You make us better.

February 8, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
BlackScale

Back to the positive thread.

@BlackScale: #blvckpvssy @akstarnewyork modeled by @theogkimmy photographed by @335MM releases this Saturday #blackscale SF NY LA. http://t.co/jKwFY06K

February 8, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
citykiid95

Lol but all you niggas still buy the gear after all the shit you give Mega...smh. Mega you the Man fuck what people say, i didn't know by putting a sale up on the forum could cause such chaos when your saving them all money. cool
February 8, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
BlackScale

Citykiid95

People are never happy. When I shop I never ask or look for discounts. If I like it and want it I buy it full price. That's what happens when you're on the forums and people get used to you showing love they get used to it and think it should always be that way.

February 8, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
WatchOutForSelener

Meg will you ever release a grey tee.....?
seems like you release mostly black and white and sometimes navy but never grey...

February 8, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
valleyla

Why is it when my thread starts getting the negative speakers valley la always has to put his two cents in? Are you that much of a hater brozay? It's all good we need people like you in this world. You make us better.
Because I can speak wherever and however I please as a customer and when you run a shitty business, I'll voice my opinion. It's clear your intelligence is non-existent. 

If you don't like criticism, don't run a business. You barely run a fair and efficient once as it is.

You've lost another customer. You aren't the only one making clothes like this, you don't have the market locked up.
February 8, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
valleyla

As for buying things at full price vs discount, you are not other people. I don't give a fuck if you pay OVER retail for something. Why should I pay more than someone else for the same product because you sell to a shitty retailer like Karmaloop? I could have sworn you said BS would never be on PLNDR again as well. I'm pretty sure, as a business owner who makes KL money, you can put restrictions on your clothes going to sites like PLNDR. 
February 8, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
vafins

2 size Medium black scale shirts 1 snapback 1 beanie and 1 pin for $55 shipped PM me

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

February 8, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
BlackScale

Valley la. Oh you made my day. Tha k You so much. I'm so happy you aren't a customer anymore. I'm jumping up and down now.

February 8, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
BlackScale

Fucking idiots on the forums need to get a life. People if you think you can run a business better than I can please start a brand so you guys can teach us how to run a proper business. Is that cool? Fuck its already 300000 wanna be dark brands that just came out so you might as well start one too and teach us at black scale.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.