HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 6, 2013 @ 03:23 PM
SilvioDante

damn the online service is fucking phenomenal ordered Tuesday shits coming in tomorrow. Thanks for fixing the online shipping problem mega.

49ers shirts didnt sell out mega quit lying!

February 6, 2013 @ 06:03 PM
citykiid95

Yo mega do you have an idea on how much the Gourmet X Blvck shoes are going cost? And possible release date? Thanks Meg
February 6, 2013 @ 07:28 PM
asvpmoney

Hey meg@ any chance those grey jersey's would restock for the sale? 99.9% sure that they wont but i thought id ask.

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

February 6, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
sbhead6419

February 6, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
jakasd

When you gonna restock on dat vnderworld luggage bag doe?
copped the last one at the sf store 

def. worth the price and i wasn't expecting it to be HUGE for the price.

big ups to meg for the design looking forward to more carry ons in the near future
message me ill pay good for it or if someone can proxy me it if they have it in the other stores ill pay really good
February 6, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
The Fiasco

in b4 mega tries to defend jerseys on plndr.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

February 6, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
esjay

didnt even know plndr still had black scale , dont see it under brands . 

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

February 6, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
The Fiasco

didnt even know plndr still had black scale , dont see it under brands . 
its under the fresh stock page. there are some tanks from last year and other cut and sew t shirts as well.

In unrelated note, BBC is now on PLNDR. That shit is RIP for fucking sure.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

February 7, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
_pevnut_

yo meg you need to put up a size small already on that underworld jacket. it's starting to get breezy here in the city

Which jacket are you looking for ? You guys can always call the store 415-355-9152 or call our online dept 415-355-9153. Either @ant_noir or I can assist you for whatever questions you may have. 
February 7, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
fuckyouu4444

Is that the Simons hoodie on plndr too? 
February 7, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
Rednalooz

Just wanted to say the Crow jacket looks way more awesome in person than it does on the site, the lone picture doesn't do it any justice. The camo lining on the inside is awesome too if you feel like wearing it unzipped. But size up on it! My large has really short sleeves, that's the only problem really, when I stretch my arm out to full extension it pulls up like half way on my forearm.
February 7, 2013 @ 07:13 AM
spriteremix

Will there be any more restocks on outerwear before the blackout sale ends?
February 7, 2013 @ 07:37 AM
BuddyOmar

in b4 mega tries to defend jerseys on plndr.
STOOPS. SOLED OUT INSTORE SO IT WOULD BE CRAZE TO LET THE FAMILIA GET THEM FOR CHEEP. THESE WERE ALL SOLD OUT ALONG WITH NINERS SOOPERBOWEL TEES. ONLY 144 OF EACH MADE. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 7, 2013 @ 07:43 AM
BlackScale

Blvck Pvssy releases this Saturday at Black Scale SF NY LA and online at Black-Scale.com

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 7, 2013 @ 03:04 PM
SilvioDante

the fuck mega? Gotta cancel my jersey order of 81$ When on plndr i can get it for 52 shipped with discount code...
February 7, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
BlackScale

Can't cancel it brozay. All those jerseys came from their regular online store. Remember Karmaloop transfers their old stock to PLNDR.

Silvio don't get mad at me brozay in the end of the day it's still a amazing deal.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 7, 2013 @ 05:39 PM
BlackScale

All sale items are final at Black-Scale.com

February 7, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
BlackScale

#blvckpvssy @akstarnewyork modeled by @theogkimmy photographed by @335MM releases this Saturday #blackscale SF NY LA. http://t.co/jKwFY06K

February 7, 2013 @ 06:02 PM
SilvioDante

Can't cancel it brozay. All those jerseys came from their regular online store. Remember Karmaloop transfers their old stock to PLNDR.

Silvio don't get mad at me brozay in the end of the day it's still a amazing deal.
Still some BS its a good deal if you cant get it for 30$ cheaper somewhere else. Shit aint right.

Btw not accepting package and hit that paypal claim works wonders but i aint gonna be a bitch like that.
February 7, 2013 @ 07:15 PM
valleyla

This is disgusting. If I were you Silvio I would do that shit. "Still an amazing deal"

February 7, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
SilvioDante

Come on man paying 30$ over is still a amazing deal!

Some Bullshit coming outta your mouth mega with that comment thats what has me more heated than the 30$
February 7, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
7thLetter

^Just went ham

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

February 7, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
igotssssoul

Passed 2 pages had me rollin. You guys are merciless haha...

Hey MEGA, just outta curiosity, what inspired you to use Metatron's Cube?
February 7, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
carloz1989

seriously i bought this shit for original price and was told these were going to be "very limited" i even remember the following day mega saying they were all sold out. TF!?!?!
February 7, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

Damn, I thought the Hat phenomon would be over by now!

Can't wait for the new collection to drop!!!
February 7, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
SilvioDante

seriously i bought this shit for original price and was told these were going to be "very limited" i even remember the following day mega saying they were all sold out. TF!?!?!
Im not even gonna fuck with Blvck Scvle anymore as rare or limited items. To much BS happening ill fucks with Supreme or other limited quantities clothes cause they keep shit true.
February 7, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
BlackScale

Thanks Silvio. We wouldn't want you buying Black Scale anymore because all the bitching you do is craze. Thanks for everything in the past though. Love.

February 7, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
BlackScale

It's funny that I even took the time to explain shit to people. Lol. Buy the brand if you truly like it not because its limited. If you have a problem with Black Scale please don't purchase it. Remember Black Scale supporters are bigger than this forum. Only 1% of you that post on the forums are probably Black Scale's supporters. So leave this forum if you have nothing better to say.

February 8, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
hypethetical

It's funny that I even took the time to explain shit to people. Lol. Buy the brand if you truly like it not because its limited. If you have a problem with Black Scale please don't purchase it. Remember Black Scale supporters are bigger than this forum. Only 1% of you that post on the forums are probably Black Scale's supporters. So leave this forum if you have nothing better to say.
COME ON MEGA don't give us that 1%. We're still supporters. I agree that people shouldn't buy stuff because its limited, buy it because you like it. I can also back up the claims made by a lot of forum members regarding the availability of certain items. Whether or not the previously stated quantities were accurate, I think its unfair to the customers who really mess with black scale. They copped items because they believed they wouldn't be available say, in a few weeks. Now we have little Josh, a 16 yr. old high school student shopping on the internet and stumbles upon a Black Scale jersey on Plndr. He then proceeds to use his mom's credit card to cop for a cheaper price.

I'm not bashing anyone here just stating how I feel about this situation. I've always kept up with the forums so I can stay in the loop with black scale and all their releases. I think its unfortunate that a lot of people use Supreme as a measuring stick, it's a double edged sword. We want things to be available and stress-free to acquire, but we hate when it's too available and everyone has it.

Back to the clothes, (sorry for this very long comment btw) will spring include any rugby hoodies? I really do hope so.
February 8, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
valleyla

Thanks Silvio. We wouldn't want you buying Black Scale anymore because all the bitching you do is craze. Thanks for everything in the past though. Love.
You sound just like these kids who are just starting "brands". Bashing someone who has supported you and you have shown love to. You are so fake, it's ridiculous. You never said anything about him prior to this and his "bitching" (which is valid by the way) but now that he speaks up on a serious issue that is YOUR fault you want to downplay the validity of his complaints. 

And don't play the "don't buy because it's limited" bullshit either. If it is SAID to be limited, it should REMAIN limited. If it wasn't limited from the jump I'd wait to cop it for less using discount codes or something. 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.