[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Feb 05, 2013 @ 15:50
It went though just like normal with the jersey in my cart and the money is no longer in my paypal account but i havent gotten a confirmation of order yet. mega literally JUST said that the jersey will work so hopefully i get my order.

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

Feb 05, 2013 @ 17:43
Im sure itll work. I always get the " there was a problem with your order" message after i complete transaction. But it always goes thru fine.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Feb 05, 2013 @ 18:46
Im sure itll work. I always get the " there was a problem with your order" message after i complete transaction. But it always goes thru fine.
i always get that message too, but i always get a confirmation order when i get that. I've never gotten a: "this order needs to be manually reviewed by one of our operatives" message and i also didnt get a confirmation email. 

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

Feb 05, 2013 @ 19:06
Oh snap didnt read that but yea thats some odd shit. I just placed a order for the jersey with no hitch.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Feb 05, 2013 @ 19:15
Oh snap didnt read that but yea thats some odd shit. I just placed a order for the jersey with no hitch.
So you just ordered the jersey and got a confirmation email and all?

Feb 05, 2013 @ 19:16
So you just ordered the jersey and got a confirmation email and all?
Yea didnt get no we need to review your order crap.

Feb 05, 2013 @ 19:43
^^Hell yea, which one did you get? HOME or AWAY? @SilvioDante

I just talked to Reezy and he told me i was all good so im hype.

Feb 05, 2013 @ 20:13
Away. Wasnt feeling having 55 on both sides of the jersey.

Feb 05, 2013 @ 20:31
do you guys stay true to size on those jerseys? cuz i am thinkin on copping one too!

figaro

Feb 05, 2013 @ 20:38
i stayed TTS. Last time i saw them at BSLA i noticed they werent actually Jersey size. I always size down for lakers/L.A Kings jerseys.

Feb 05, 2013 @ 20:39
do you guys stay true to size on those jerseys? cuz i am thinkin on copping one too!
yup thats what meg said back in the day.

Feb 05, 2013 @ 21:52
yup thats what meg said back in the day.
thank you guys for the answers! 

figaro

Feb 06, 2013 @ 00:40
All of the outerwear will restock tomorrow online. We sold a crazy amount today with the surprise sale code but will re up. Hope you guys enjoy the sale. Thanks
There is still no S in that Walther-Wunderworld cotton canvas down shit available. Will you get one or is that the final restock?
Feb 06, 2013 @ 00:47
BLVCK PVSSY RELEASES THIS SATURDAY FEB 9TH, 2012 AT BLACK SCALE SF NY LA AND http://BLACK-SCALE.COM 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Feb 06, 2013 @ 01:25
BLVCK PVSSY RELEASES THIS SATURDAY FEB 9TH, 2012 AT BLACK SCALE SF NY LA AND http://BLACK-SCALE.COM 

Can we get some pics of the merch Mega?
Feb 06, 2013 @ 01:47

Can we get some pics of the merch Mega?
yes soon

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Feb 06, 2013 @ 01:54
Feb 06, 2013 @ 02:11
@KillerWhale thx for postin the pic, insta-cop 4 me both in blvck.....nice work Mega!
Feb 06, 2013 @ 02:44
Hey meg thanks for the reup that true collab from last summer been on the look out for a while
Feb 06, 2013 @ 03:13

Feb 06, 2013 @ 03:14
Hey meg thanks for the reup that true collab from last summer been on the look out for a while
yessir.

thank you

Feb 06, 2013 @ 06:04
When you gonna restock on dat vnderworld luggage bag doe?
Feb 06, 2013 @ 06:06
Mega is the sale still going on until next monday or have you changed the date?
Feb 06, 2013 @ 06:37
copped the last one at the sf store smokeyface

def. worth the price and i wasn't expecting it to be HUGE for the price.

big ups to meg for the design looking forward to more carry ons in the near future
Feb 06, 2013 @ 06:38
yo meg you need to put up a size small already on that underworld jacket. it's starting to get breezy here in the city
Feb 06, 2013 @ 10:24
SOLD OUT

Feb 06, 2013 @ 10:25
Mega is the sale still going on until next monday or have you changed the date?
YES STILL THE SAME. MONDAY IS FINAL.

Feb 06, 2013 @ 10:26
yo meg you need to put up a size small already on that underworld jacket. it's starting to get breezy here in the city
IT SOLD OUT IN SMALL

Feb 06, 2013 @ 12:17
Shit I got an xl BS pocket Tee as a gift and it's way too big. Damn gf. Any advice
Feb 06, 2013 @ 12:22
IT SOLD OUT IN SMALL
any chance to get that jacket in S from another retailer or something?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.