Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
January 31, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
7thLetter

The pattern/texture has potential. Not a big fan of the jogging-shoe look.

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

January 31, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
yelloo

black scale is dope 
January 31, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
yelloo

the shoes are wack
January 31, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
yelloo

gold everything though
February 1, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
Arthur Rabinowitz

LAWWWDDDDDD. I think black scale is going for brand of the year. so excited for the fall
February 1, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

Can't wait for the new stuff.  I think these have been previewed @stevenhtx

eh, not really feeling them. I was expecting something on the lines of a casual shoe and not a athletic shoe.
February 1, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
SCZetas

I got a couple black scale stuff on sale if anybody wants them, might be selling a hat also

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

February 1, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
BlackScale

The Black Scale x Gourmet shoes are really wicked in person and people have been really complimenting them at high end stores I been going into. People in the high end world really know the leather technique and are really stoked that they seen it on a running shoe. We are really trying to do some different things but yet still very simple. Remember the leather is made in Italy and when wearing these you will see how much black clothing compliments each other.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 1, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

The Black Scale x Gourmet shoes are really wicked in person and people have been really complimenting them at high end stores I been going into. People in the high end world really know the leather technique and are really stoked that they seen it on a running shoe. We are really trying to do some different things but yet still very simple. Remember the leather is made in Italy and when wearing these you will see how much black clothing compliments each other.

How much are they retailing for if you don't mind me asking?
February 1, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
BuddyOmar

Can't wait for the new stuff.  I think these have been previewed @stevenhtx

Texture is cool, but the silhouette of the shoe is frightening.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 1, 2013 @ 08:05 AM
igotssssoul

They're ok. Black soles would've been better imo though.
February 1, 2013 @ 08:43 AM
SOLO1

^^^ anybody that still has an OCTO TEDRIC snapback hit me up!

paying good $
February 1, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
Reezy

VSVP strapback hats back online www.black-scale.com

Black Ops

February 1, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
citykiid95

Mega can you give us a release date if possible at the moment? and will these also be up on the Gourmetfootwear website and the Blvck webshop? thanks
February 2, 2013 @ 07:09 AM
igotssssoul

VSVP strapback hats back online www.black-scale.com
$80...ouch
February 2, 2013 @ 07:52 AM
twomms

leather, body, color everything is on point...the only thing taking away from all this is the midsole and outsole makes it look too much like a basic entry level sneaker... at least drop the midsole/outsole in a different color than white..black it all out
February 2, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
fairyboy

Just cop the Blvck LA Snapback.
February 3, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
BlackScale

Hypebeast Forum people. What's good? We will place a sale code on the forums sometime tonight so check back with us. This code is a sale code for all outerwear cut & sewn on the website. 

We don't have sales in stores anymore but will do a sale online a few times a year. Will have more info soon. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 3, 2013 @ 02:51 AM
citykiid95

Some new Blvck Scvle 5-Panels would be nice smile
February 3, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
iHateDumbHoes

@mega how does the Makarov vnder world jacket fit? really contemplating if i should pull the trigger if you have a sale
February 3, 2013 @ 07:40 AM
BlackScale

@mega how does the Makarov vnder world jacket fit? really contemplating if i should pull the trigger if you have a sale
Fits great

February 3, 2013 @ 08:54 AM
gotlighters

where is the sale code?

selling NWOT diamond yacht tank and NWOT crate denim

February 3, 2013 @ 10:14 AM
BlackScale

where is the sale code?
It will be posted tomorrow. 

Sale starts Monday 

February 3, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
hypethetical

where is the sale code?

Sale starts Monday 
monday thru when?
February 3, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
BlackScale

where is the sale code?

Sale starts Monday 
monday thru when?

Till the following Monday. 

February 3, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

Yo meg@meg, when will we get a preview of the new collection
February 4, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
kev_lew

Whew... just read through this whole thread. Definitely digging the way that Mega keeps in touch with his customers and fanbase, that's love. 

Mega has shown a ton of love and support to my team's new site and business model TwelveFlavors.com as we grow our business and we were excited to choose Black Scale as our first exclusive product. The site is still rough and our official logo is a week away from being completed but we're carrying on with ops. 

Just wanted to let y'all know that we are having a Super Bowl special on our January Black Scale shirt "Mona Eyes," buy the black and receive the white (which is no longer available for sale) for free. Basically a $40 value offered in appreciation of those showing us first month love. 

I'm going to try and become active on the HB forums as we try to grow our business model of providing exclusive pieces on our site. 

TwelveFlavors

February 4, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
kev_lew

Sorry for repost, rookie mistake. 

TwelveFlavors

February 4, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
BlackScale

Code: blackout now good to go. 40% off too all the Hypebeast forums members. 

Thank You for being a part of the Hypebeast forums. Spread the word. This code only works for outerwear. 

February 4, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
BlackScale

Code is "blackout"

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.