Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 30, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
bostonstrangler

My camo crewneck arrived yesterday and while I love how it looks/feels I was a little turned off by the size of the embroidery on the arms.  Maybe include a picture of it on the shop.  Otherwise the fit and feel is great.

FS CROSSES TEE BLACK, PAISLEY L/S BURGUNDY, CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY WHITE, JFK SHIRT NAVY

January 30, 2013 @ 12:16 AM
citykiid95

Mega when those Freshiam Ski Mask releasing? I'm trying to get my hands on one of those & limited? thanks Meg
January 30, 2013 @ 06:25 AM
BlackScale

Mega when those Freshiam Ski Mask releasing? I'm trying to get my hands on one of those & limited? thanks Meg

Fall 13. Ski Mask, Beanie and Scarf. Just showing teasers now. Freshiam did that shoot. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 30, 2013 @ 08:10 AM
hypethetical

Fall 13. Ski Mask, Beanie and Scarf. Just showing teasers now. Freshiam did that shoot. 
will the beanie have the same print as the ski mask?
January 30, 2013 @ 08:28 AM
BlackScale

will the beanie have the same print as the ski mask?
Yes it's beanie and ski mask combo in one piece. Two colorways. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 30, 2013 @ 08:40 AM
hypethetical

^dope, but I hope that means that it doesn't fit small like some of your other beanies. The pom beanies have the perfect fit imo.
January 30, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
slaytanic666

damn that's a long time from now
January 30, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
bala555

This ski mask looks pretty dope.
January 30, 2013 @ 06:13 PM
adriane

Ski mask on some wu-tang shit
January 30, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
BlackScale

^dope, but I hope that means that it doesn't fit small like some of your other beanies. The pom beanies have the perfect fit imo.
the pom beanies are our fit now.

it wont fit small

January 31, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
iamzan

meg@gem On the real, do you plan on making a leather BELIEVE?
January 31, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
BlackScale

yessir.

this will be released in the summer

January 31, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
lockie

Leather hats and australian summer do not mix well at all.
January 31, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
iamzan

meg@gem Yeeeee, Instacop shit. I'm stoked as fuck.
January 31, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
hypethetical

yessir.

you spilled the beans, now you gotta tell us whats going to be on the under brim
January 31, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
estro671

Big ups to Reezy for the good service! I had a problem with receiving a defective order, and he handled it right away Thanks for the prompt attention. Mega, you got a great crew running things this year. Love!
January 31, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
estro671

Anybody copping any FEAR OF GOD in the next few days? I know this ain't Black Scale related, but seeing that Mega gives Jerry Lorenzo the support, it seemed fit to ask.
January 31, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
slaytanic666

Anybody copping any FEAR OF GOD in the next few days? I know this ain't Black Scale related, but seeing that Mega gives Jerry Lorenzo the support, it seemed fit to ask.
im going to see what the prices are first i heard that shit is mad expensive  tho
January 31, 2013 @ 06:39 AM
BlackScale

Big ups to Reezy for the good service! I had a problem with receiving a defective order, and he handled it right away Thanks for the prompt attention. Mega, you got a great crew running things this year. Love!
Thank You. We are on it this year. 

January 31, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
BlackScale

yessir.

you spilled the beans, now you gotta tell us whats going to be on the under brim
This under brill is pretty ill. It's actually a photo. 

January 31, 2013 @ 08:31 AM
King Rewind

Blvck Pussy this Saturday Mega?
January 31, 2013 @ 05:54 PM
jakasd

The day I'm going to purchase the vnderworld luggage bag is the day it's not on the Web store sad is it sold out or did you take it out? I need that bag before March lol
January 31, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
King Rewind

Shouts to Mega for actually listening to his customers input and fixing the things (customer support, shipping time amongst other things) that were holding Black Scale back from being as great as it possibly could be. I know we bitch and complain from time to time but for the owner of a brand we all love to be so hands on with his supporters is trill as fuck! Your doing a great job fam and setting an example on how to run a business while being humble enough to ask Blvck Opps how you can improve in any way. Much respect.
January 31, 2013 @ 07:35 PM
hypethetical

Shouts to Mega for actually listening to his customers input and fixing the things (customer support, shipping time amongst other things) that were holding Black Scale back from being as great as it possibly could be. I know we bitch and complain from time to time but for the owner of a brand we all love to be so hands on with his supporters is trill as fuck! Your doing a great job fam and setting an example on how to run a business while being humble enough to ask Blvck Opps how you can improve in any way. Much respect.
still needs to get the zoom feature fixed as well as views and angles. I'm lucky enough to be near a flagship store but most of the supporters have to cop online.
January 31, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
BlackScale

Blvck Pussy this Saturday Mega?
FEB 9TH IS THE RELEASE

January 31, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
BlackScale

The day I'm going to purchase the vnderworld luggage bag is the day it's not on the Web store is it sold out or did you take it out? I need that bag before March lol
it is sold out online but we are restocking it today. look back in a few.

January 31, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
BlackScale

still needs to get the zoom feature fixed as well as views and angles. I'm lucky enough to be near a flagship store but most of the supporters have to cop online.
YES THIS IS TRUE. 

we are almost done with it. it was a pretty crazy thing to fix for some weird reason but we almost got it.

January 31, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

When can we get a preview of the next collection?

And please give us a pic of the Gourmet footwear collab!
January 31, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
23mjj

Can't wait for the new stuff.  I think these have been previewed @stevenhtx

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

January 31, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
spriteremix

Can't wait for the new stuff.  I think these have been previewed @stevenhtx

^didnt think it was possible to make them look worse than the last picture of them we saw but....i was wrong

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.