[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Jan 27, 2013 @ 03:19
Jan 27, 2013 @ 03:54
Haha. They are really ill in person. Will have photos coming up soon.
They're vile. They look like someone played soccer with them in a tarpit. You guys need to remake the boots not these demonic abominations. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Jan 27, 2013 @ 04:13
def would love the boots posted awhile back....other shit looks hideous
Jan 27, 2013 @ 05:08
Hey Mega

I just received my Silence and wanted to say it's a really quality hat. My biggest concern was how it would fit but I like it a lot. Fits better than M&N snapbacks thankfully.

My only concern is that the hat just came strictly in a box. No bag or invoice. Invoice doesn't bother me as much but it'd be really cool if there had been a dustbag/bag in there. I'm pretty OCD about my clothes and most clothes and hats go into bags along with a dresser/box so I kind of wish there was one for the Silence.

Any plans on putting hats into bags for the next release?
Goddamn, 6 thumbs down just for asking about dustbags for shipping?

Y'all full of hate lmfao
Forum life.
Jan 27, 2013 @ 09:19
Blvck Pvssy Collab

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jan 27, 2013 @ 17:25
Blvck Pvssy Collab

Tryna tell us an idea on when it drops? thanks Mega
Jan 27, 2013 @ 20:20
We have a surprise release in a few hours online. More info coming soon

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jan 27, 2013 @ 20:46
Blvck SF NY LA SnapBacks are now up online at http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=33&topSection=88

Jan 27, 2013 @ 21:20
must have not sold very well in store? steer clear of them starters mega for blvck's sake!

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

Jan 27, 2013 @ 23:36
asvpmoney they sold really well. In store was a success. Online was also great. It's a lot of starter fans out there.

Jan 28, 2013 @ 00:40
Whatsup with that suprise release haha
Jan 28, 2013 @ 01:56
Mega, are you gonna hook up the HB forums with the release an hour before the general public again? That was chill. 
Jan 28, 2013 @ 02:49
For which release?

The Blvck SF NY LA snaps are now online.

Jan 28, 2013 @ 03:05
Hour before notice on the Black Pussy collab!? I need that in my life bruh bruh!
Jan 28, 2013 @ 03:27
We have a surprise release in a few hours online. More info coming soon
What's the surprise release?
Jan 28, 2013 @ 03:43
yallll some broke boiiiiiis 
Jan 28, 2013 @ 04:50
yallll some broke boiiiiiis 
Fag.
Jan 28, 2013 @ 05:15
Put the 49er gear up Mega, I'm tryna rock my shit on the SuperBowl not after...
Jan 28, 2013 @ 08:17
With a name like redrooster? Lol

Jan 28, 2013 @ 08:18
The Blvck SF NY LA snaps were the surprise release.

Jan 28, 2013 @ 08:18
The Niners gear will be up in a few. Make sure to look at the website for details.

Jan 28, 2013 @ 18:50
The Niners gear will be up in a few. Make sure to look at the website for details.

I don't see it bruh...
Jan 28, 2013 @ 19:11
Hope it releases today cuz its cutting it close to SB sunday. I'm in SoCal so i was hoping to get it shipped by friday but we'll see...
Jan 28, 2013 @ 20:11
Hope it releases today cuz its cutting it close to SB sunday. I'm in SoCal so i was hoping to get it shipped by friday but we'll see...
shipped by friday you wont have it before the super bowl lol

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Jan 28, 2013 @ 20:52
lmao aint no one getting any sf gear in time for superbowl
Jan 28, 2013 @ 21:19
lmao aint no one getting any sf gear in time for superbowl
SMH, only people that will be rocking 49ers champion gear after the superbowl will be in Honduras or Sudan. Ravens winning this thing. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Jan 28, 2013 @ 21:42
Originally posted by Inactive User
shipped by friday you wont have it before the super bowl lol

lol...im not holding my breath but w/ my last order, it came in 3 days so im hoping for hte best.
Jan 28, 2013 @ 22:01
BLVCK SF NINERS GEAR COMING SOON. UPLOADING THEM MAYBE TODAY. STILL COUNTING INVENTORY FOR THEM.

Jan 28, 2013 @ 22:40
Any Blvck Pussy soon?
Jan 28, 2013 @ 22:52
BLVCK SF NINERS GEAR COMING SOON. UPLOADING THEM MAYBE TODAY. STILL COUNTING INVENTORY FOR THEM.
Key word "Maybe"...
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0