Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 25, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
7thLetter

^ He is a designer. Have you seen his latest T-Shirt?

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

January 25, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
igotssssoul

GOLD ILLEGALS ON THE WEBSITE ACT FAST
lies...
January 25, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
valleyla

^ He is a designer. Have you seen his latest T-Shirt?
The Sages of Seven Gates? Yes, I have. It's a nice shirt (just not for $170 in my opinion). But you lose all credibility as a "designer" when you just slap a word on beanies in a different font that a different brand made popular. Dude loses points there
January 25, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
frenchsauvage

those pussy & black ny/sf/la hats are fire mega

keep it 100 though, are you dropping the silence or vsvp hats on karmaloop. I seen the VSVP hats restocked liked everyday on the site since release. #sus 

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

January 25, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
hypethetical

please tell me the ny/sf/la ain't starters
January 25, 2013 @ 06:23 AM
BlackScale

BLVCK SF NY LA are the same body as the starters.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 25, 2013 @ 06:37 AM
BlackScale

Did you ever see the VSVP or Silence hats on Karmaloop ever FrenchSauvage? If you didn't then you got your answer. Also Sus is not a very good word to used while trying to used slang. It's like saying swag or yolo. The people that use Sus really are the ones you have to watch out for.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 25, 2013 @ 08:12 AM
spriteremix

dem starter fits doe
January 25, 2013 @ 09:49 AM
hypethetical

am going to have to stop by the store and inspect for myself. What is else good for LA this year mega?
January 25, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
frenchsauvage

Did you ever see the VSVP or Silence hats on Karmaloop ever FrenchSauvage? If you didn't then you got your answer. Also Sus is not a very good word to used while trying to used slang. It's like saying swag or yolo. The people that use Sus really are the ones you have to watch out for.
ayo meg' chill, was just asking. you dropped the blvck starters on karmaloop and said they were exclusive to the b-s.com, same with VSVP stuff

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

January 25, 2013 @ 06:57 PM
Adolf Hipster

i've never seen silence or vsvp hats on karmaloop, only the asap collab tees. and obviously the non collab apparel
January 25, 2013 @ 07:11 PM
citykiid95

Blvck Pvssy hat
Looking foward too this!
January 25, 2013 @ 07:15 PM
citykiid95

Received my ILLEGAL hat earlier this week, came slightly bent. Not a huge deal but it does bother me when new products come in and not in perfect condition. Anything you can do for me @meg@gem?

Lets be thankful Mega had them made with wool instead of cotton like the Funerals.

Seems to me everyone just complains about all the products on this forum. Dont buy it and give the chance to others who want and actually respect the brand
January 25, 2013 @ 07:35 PM
iHateDumbHoes

So mega wsup with the 49ner gear?
January 25, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
valleyla

Hey Mega

I just received my Silence and wanted to say it's a really quality hat. My biggest concern was how it would fit but I like it a lot. Fits better than M&N snapbacks thankfully.

My only concern is that the hat just came strictly in a box. No bag or invoice. Invoice doesn't bother me as much but it'd be really cool if there had been a dustbag/bag in there. I'm pretty OCD about my clothes and most clothes and hats go into bags along with a dresser/box so I kind of wish there was one for the Silence.

Any plans on putting hats into bags for the next release?
January 26, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
asvpmoney

Man im so pissed! my hats were supposed to come in today but we had ice all up on the roads. gotta wait till monday now! LAME

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

January 26, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
BlackScale

So mega wsup with the 49ner gear?
next week. sf only release and online.

hypebeast will get the first shout for them as well as the city snaps BLVCK SF NY LA FOR ONLINE NEXT WEEK.

January 26, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
BlackScale

RELEASES TOMORROW AT BLACK SCALE SF, NY AND LA.

THESE ARE VERY LIMITED AND WILL ALSO RELEASE NEXT WEEK ONLINE.

WE ONLY MADE 144 OF EACH. 

January 26, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
spriteremix

Received my ILLEGAL hat earlier this week, came slightly bent. Not a huge deal but it does bother me when new products come in and not in perfect condition. Anything you can do for me @meg@gem?

Lets be thankful Mega had them made with wool instead of cotton like the Funerals.

Seems to me everyone just complains about all the products on this forum. Dont buy it and give the chance to others who want and actually respect the brand
So I guess we aren't supposed to discuss the quality of said products within a thread CREATED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE of discussing the brand and its products...plz..the world running out of room and the last thing we need is dickriding yesmen idiots like yourself taking up space/oxygen

think before you post
January 26, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
spriteremix

WE ONLY MADE 144 OF EACH. 
January 26, 2013 @ 01:30 AM
hnooyen21

Lol?
January 26, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
valleyla

Hey Mega

I just received my Silence and wanted to say it's a really quality hat. My biggest concern was how it would fit but I like it a lot. Fits better than M&N snapbacks thankfully.

My only concern is that the hat just came strictly in a box. No bag or invoice. Invoice doesn't bother me as much but it'd be really cool if there had been a dustbag/bag in there. I'm pretty OCD about my clothes and most clothes and hats go into bags along with a dresser/box so I kind of wish there was one for the Silence.

Any plans on putting hats into bags for the next release?
Goddamn, 6 thumbs down just for asking about dustbags for shipping?

Y'all full of hate lmfao
January 26, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
Adolf Hipster

Let's open up the top floor of black scale LA to make room for more merch
January 26, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
BlackScale

Blvck SF NY LA SnapBacks release tomorrow at Black Scale SF NY LA. http://t.co/Lwg3kkUe

January 26, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
solexsup

you bein sus
January 26, 2013 @ 05:45 AM
BlackScale

ignore new users. Lol

January 26, 2013 @ 04:44 PM
asvpmoney

Damn G would have copped had they been a better fit!

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

January 26, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

Any new pics of the x Gourmet Collab
January 27, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
7thLetter

Any new pics of the x Gourmet Collab

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

January 27, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
BlackScale

Haha. They are really ill in person. Will have photos coming up soon.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.