Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
January 18, 2013 @ 11:53 PM
spriteremix

January 19, 2013 @ 12:16 AM
nopesta

I blasted it out on hypebeast 1 hour before. When we blasted it out on twitter and instagram it was pretty sold out.

That was around 200 hats total sold of all 3 in 45 minutes. It was 173 customers from the Hypebeast forums blast alone.

Pretty crazy yesterday and the online guys are already on it. Are you guys getting emails now with your tracking from Reezy?

I Havent received any tracking yet @meg@gem
January 19, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
valleyla

January 17th = mid January, not late January. How the hell you gonna just announce some shit a few hours before? Some people can't just be on hypebeast every day all day due to life obligations. For 4/20 we knew at least a month beforehand, if not more. A few days ago you said late January and bam it was released on the 17th...I BEEN buying shit from you since you did that Major collab with the crewnecks and fitteds from like 07...I have so much black scale clothes I can't even fit them all in my closet. This shit never went down like this before...God damn dude you can't at least give us a few days notice if not a week? What was so special about yesterday? If you would have released them next Thursday and announced it yesterday you would have still sold out and probably made more of your customers happy...Damn dude now I gotta pay a rape-ass price for this shit now...
I truly apologize but I did my best. All the craze was building up and wanted to get it out the way.

With the iphone app we are releasing this will send out alerts to product releasing that day so you guys will know if you download the app. Will still let hypebeast know a hour before prime time so that will give the forums still an advantage.

It's all good I'm a huge fan of your stuff I been trying to show my support is all. I'm all the way down here in Louisiana so the net is the only way I can get my hands on it. I'm really cool with one of Terron's family members...like we really tight. That's kinda how I found out about the brand. My friend travels to Califiornia during the Winter and Summer breaks from school to record his music in a studio out there and every Christmas he gets hooked up with a free black Box from Terron. I don't even think he wears the clothes although I may be wrong. He even gave me Terron's email for 4/20 because the servers went down that day and I was nervous about getting the hats and I wanted to know if he could lemme order the hats through him. I had emailed him but he didn't respond. I guess he thought I was lying but I really wasn't. If you don't believe me I can email you my dawg's name and you can run it by Terron  to verify. Anyways thanks for making an awesome clothing brand and I will continue to show my support.
What was the point of name dropping bruh?
January 19, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
rawcotiks

We had a few cancellations for snaps ad when that happens now u will see hats pop back up. Make sure to check back online and you might get lucky. The cancellations are from rejected credit cards from fraud or just declined cards. Thanks. You might get lucky. They are not re stock when you see them pop.

o fuckkkkkkkk
January 19, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
BlackScale

BLVCK 5 YEAR VIDEO https://vimeo.com/52268930

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 19, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
tommypurp

Just got my strapback shipping info cool
January 19, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
slaytanic666

That vsvp strapback is to fanboyish it's dick riding asap too much
January 19, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
frenchsauvage

the FLVCKO hat is corny imo.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

January 19, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
cypress

That vsvp strapback is to fanboyish it's dick riding asap too much
It's a dope hat regardless, they're back up online btw
January 19, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
cypress

Yall betta recognize that ILLEGAL snap is back online
January 19, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
nopesta

The shipping really has improve I already got my shipping info!! Thanks mega and the whole black scale team!!
January 19, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
hypethetical

So whats next for BS? Now that the leather SILENCE has finally dropped, what am I supposed to be looking forward to? Any kinds of sample sales for LA this year bro?
January 19, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
mechathegreat

Hopefully the Qualite Superior is coming back soon. Really want to grab that up.
January 19, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
citykiid95

I don't believe the 144...Funerals and gold Illegals restocked atleast 3 times each..put more SILENCE's up @meg@gem
January 19, 2013 @ 01:28 PM
iamzan

meg@gem now that Black Scale has released leather versions of the FUNERAL and SILENCE, can we expect a leather BELIEVE in the months to come? Because that would be fucking pif.
January 19, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
Adolf Hipster

ok so more black scale sizing, i know it runs bigger. but will it shrink down? Cause XL supreme fits me just perfect, LRG Stussy and Diamond XL fits me good. but these new XL Black Scale tees i just bought are HUGE. like unwearable. Any advice? do i have to go to large or can i shrink em without fucking up the print?
January 19, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
BlackScale

So we did end up getting international orders in. Pretty stoked about that. I wonder how many people actually ordered from international customers and went through.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 19, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
BlackScale

XL are the same as Diamond tees.

January 19, 2013 @ 09:14 PM
Adolf Hipster

^Sorry mega, i only have DSC button-ups. they seem more fitted. any advice on shrinking or should i go for L's?
January 19, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale x Akstar New York x Kim Matulova "BLVCK PUSSY" collaboration teaser http://www.black-scale.com/?p=5901

January 19, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
7thLetter

Rugby restocks anytime soon?

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

January 19, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
mechathegreat

Are there any more cancelled SILENCE or ILLEGAL hats? Or am I just wasting my time sitting by the computer waiting for one to pop up? 
January 19, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
BlackScale

Are there any more cancelled SILENCE or ILLEGAL hats? Or am I just wasting my time sitting by the computer waiting for one to pop up? 
i think they are all gone because international buyers got them

January 19, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
BlackScale

Rugby restocks anytime soon?
winter/holiday 13

January 20, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

Alright, so we're done with the Silence x Illegal phenomenon now? Lol

Let's get back to discussion for 2013.
January 20, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
BlackScale

BLVCK PVSSY COLLAB NEXT

January 20, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
pvlvce

@mega

What can I do to be best prepared for when you refill with items? I really wanna try out the RG Ring and the Black B+Funeral shirt, but it seems like i'm always late to order. I'm having serious difficulties keeping up lol, and I can't just stroll down to the store and cop an item since i'm on the other side of the globe. I've had to cancel 2 orders since 1 of the 2 items I had in my cart was out of stock. I'm paying 200$ for 2 items cause of expensive shipping and taxes and it's really only worth it if you get away with ATLEAST 2+ items. Love the garments, just wish I could wear them instead of looking at them online.
January 20, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
BlackScale

Pvlvce

Please email Ryan and tell him what you need. He probably can help you. Ryang@Black-Scale.com

Tell him I told you to hit him up on the forums.

January 20, 2013 @ 04:38 AM
7thLetter

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

January 20, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
BlackScale

What is quote 6

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.