Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
January 18, 2013 @ 03:52 PM
SHARKlN

mega, will you let me know when you restock the site with the international orders you cancel?

I missed the drop 
January 18, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
franciscus

shoutouts to mega and reezy for hooking me up so damn well! my blackbox just came in today and i am so fuckin happy with it! i got a black scale vest, that piece of art is so damn nice! really appreciate all the love you put in that box! will stay a customer in the future, thats fo sho!

thax again!

figaro

January 18, 2013 @ 05:24 PM
23mjj

Fucking work mode, I gotta get to NY somehow.

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

January 18, 2013 @ 05:34 PM
SilvioDante

2013 black boxes mega dooooo it! Lol
January 18, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
citykiid95

Anyone cop a SILENCE or ILLEGAL? I have a leaher front FUNERAL or Fxxls Gold ILLEGAL for trade! message me if so! thanks
January 18, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
asvpmoney

I tried to call ryan about putting both of my orders in the same box but no response. nor on email either.

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

January 18, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
BlackScale

He will email you back. I spoke to him earlier and he said he is just starting and will double check orders and emails.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 18, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
juand718

Wish the restock of VSVP where in store dont wanna pay shipping when i work 5 mins from BSLA will be going by to pick up silence hat.
They had em at BSNY
worth a check at BSLA
January 18, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
juand718

January 18, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
franciscus

freakin nice work on that hat, love it!

figaro

January 18, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
Uncle Jack

paypal ready
silence or illegal 
email: jacksonkauai@live.com

much appreciated

also have old silence for trade if anyone interested

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

January 18, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
mechathegreat

January 17th = mid January, not late January. How the hell you gonna just announce some shit a few hours before? Some people can't just be on hypebeast every day all day due to life obligations. For 4/20 we knew at least a month beforehand, if not more. A few days ago you said late January and bam it was released on the 17th...I BEEN buying shit from you since you did that Major collab with the crewnecks and fitteds from like 07...I have so much black scale clothes I can't even fit them all in my closet. This shit never went down like this before...God damn dude you can't at least give us a few days notice if not a week? What was so special about yesterday? If you would have released them next Thursday and announced it yesterday you would have still sold out and probably made more of your customers happy...Damn dude now I gotta pay a rape-ass price for this shit now...
January 18, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
SilvioDante

January 17th = mid January, not late January. How the hell you gonna just announce some shit a few hours before? Some people can't just be on hypebeast every day all day due to life obligations. For 4/20 we knew at least a month beforehand, if not more. A few days ago you said late January and bam it was released on the 17th...I BEEN buying shit from you since you did that Major collab with the crewnecks and fitteds from like 07...I have so much black scale clothes I can't even fit them all in my closet. This shit never went down like this before...God damn dude you can't at least give us a few days notice if not a week? What was so special about yesterday? If you would have released them next Thursday and announced it yesterday you would have still sold out and probably made more of your customers happy...Damn dude now I gotta pay a rape-ass price for this shit now...
Aint gonna lie i was a bit heated when i saw they where online when earlier in the day meg said he wasnt sure. Luckily i work by BSLA so ill pick up in store lol.
January 18, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

Stop complaining about it bro, if you want the hat that bad, do what you have to do to get it.

Let them run the brand however they want to yo.

Everybody who got the announcement were at the right place at the right time, your weren't. Can't do anything about it but move on man
January 18, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
BlackScale

I truly apologize but I did my best. All the craze was building up and wanted to get it out the way.

With the iphone app we are releasing this will send out alerts to product releasing that day so you guys will know if you download the app. Will still let hypebeast know a hour before prime time so that will give the forums still an advantage.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 18, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
BlackScale

I blasted it out on hypebeast 1 hour before. When we blasted it out on twitter and instagram it was pretty sold out.

That was around 200 hats total sold of all 3 in 45 minutes. It was 173 customers from the Hypebeast forums blast alone.

Pretty crazy yesterday and the online guys are already on it. Are you guys getting emails now with your tracking from Reezy?

January 18, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
BlackScale

Wish the restock of VSVP where in store dont wanna pay shipping when i work 5 mins from BSLA will be going by to pick up silence hat.
They had em at BSNY
worth a check at BSLA
VSVP HATS ARE AT BS SF NY LA AND ONLINE.

January 18, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
frenchsauvage

having my cousin stop in at bssf in a little bit to pick me up another silence.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

January 18, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
SilvioDante

They had em at BSNY
worth a check at BSLA
Perfect ill be there in about 45 mins to cop all 3 hats.

BTW dont ignore my call for Black Boxes 2013!
January 18, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
BlackScale

They had em at BSNY
worth a check at BSLA

BLACK BOXES 2013?

January 18, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
SilvioDante

They had em at BSNY
worth a check at BSLA

BLACK BOXES 2013?
bring em back lol i fucking loved my 500$ 150 box regret not getting that 1k!
January 18, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
mechathegreat

Aint gonna lie i was a bit heated when i saw they where online when earlier in the day meg said he wasnt sure. Luckily i work by BSLA so ill pick up in store lol.
Yeah I live in Louisiana. I'm pretty much the only person down here that wears the stuff. People are always looking at me funny cause I wear the shit. Especially when I wear the Funeral hat. I can't tell you how many times I'm walking in the mall and everyone is just looking at me like I'm some kind of weirdo. I like it though. Some people at school think I'm in the Illumnatti just cause I wear Black Scale and when I tell them no they just think it anyways LOL

Stop complaining about it bro, if you want the hat that bad, do what you have to do to get it.

Let them run the brand however they want to yo.

Everybody who got the announcement were at the right place at the right time, your weren't. Can't do anything about it but move on man
Yeah I understand that but I'm all the way down here in Louisiana, it's not like I can go to the store at my convenience and cop. The net's my only way.
January 18, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
slaytanic666

Is there gonna be a blvck scvle Chicago this year mega ?
January 18, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
frenchsauvage

so fucking ill that mega threw those VSVP strapbacks back up, this is history forreal.

theres been one on ebay for 300 for the longest.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

January 18, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
BlackScale

We had a few cancellations for snaps ad when that happens now u will see hats pop back up. Make sure to check back online and you might get lucky. The cancellations are from rejected credit cards from fraud or just declined cards. Thanks. You might get lucky. They are not re stock when you see them pop.

January 18, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
mechathegreat

When is the footwear dropping?
January 18, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
DarkGrapes

I missed the drop and thinking of heading over to BSLA... What was the retail on the Illegal? It wasn't $80 like that ASAP strapback was it?

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

January 18, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
BlackScale

It's $65 per snap.

January 18, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
DarkGrapes

It's $65 per snap.
Thanks fam.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

January 18, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
ericgonza

What does the red line on the silence symbolize?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.