[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Jan 18, 2013 @ 02:56
Were the silence SnapBack released I forgot to subscribe to the 2013 black scale forum lol
Jan 18, 2013 @ 02:58
SILENCE sold out already? :/
Jan 18, 2013 @ 03:04
were the silence snap backs like the leather funeral new era?
Jan 18, 2013 @ 03:06
damm was too late lol luckily i got a hold of the vsvp strap back and illegal snapback. might plan on dropping by the store tomarrow to cop that silence snap back. sh!t sold out quick son

edit: got a hold of a silence snapback lol
Jan 18, 2013 @ 03:09
both are back up. act quick
Jan 18, 2013 @ 03:10
yo mega i jus cop the vsvp strapback and illegal snapback together. and i jus recheck and seen you put up the silence snapback back up. is there anyway you can just ship all 3 of those to me at once instead of having to send the silence by itself?
Jan 18, 2013 @ 03:10
both are back up. act quick
i know i pulled the trigger on it asap!haha
Jan 18, 2013 @ 03:11
the SILENCE snapback is still in stock? dunno why you guys think its not i just added it to my cart and proceeded to checkout

edit: nvm guess it is sold out

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

Jan 18, 2013 @ 03:25
i guess more might be going up? he said we get an hour heads up and he was only going to put up a handful an hour early, not the entire stock apparently. so more might just be going up online i dunno.

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

Jan 18, 2013 @ 03:28
says on his twitter sold out

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Jan 18, 2013 @ 03:33
It's all sold out. We will see what happens after we box all of them up. Most likely they won't go back up unless people cancelled orders. I doubt that.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jan 18, 2013 @ 03:34
did you guys process any international ones bro?
Jan 18, 2013 @ 03:36
lol yesterday on the site he said these were dropping late January and they dropped today, what the fuck. Copped a VSVP strapback anyway... I asked you yesterday about release dates on 'em and you said you had no idea. Been a waitin' on Silences for months

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Jan 18, 2013 @ 03:36
International dont think so yet because international checkout didn't order yet. They lag for the most part but we are really pushing them to be fast.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jan 18, 2013 @ 03:37
Vomitspit.

You gotta get on the forums bro. We been talking about it. Will have them in our stores tomorrow.

Jan 18, 2013 @ 03:39
Vomitspit.

You gotta get on the forums bro. We been talking about it. Will have them in our stores tomorrow.
There's no Black Scale stores out here in Seattle fam. Smh, all bad.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Jan 18, 2013 @ 03:40
International dont think so yet because international checkout didn't order yet. They lag for the most part but we are really pushing them to be fast.

if they take as long as they do on the diamond site, then good luck, took em 2 days to place my order on a limited T, lucky i had some one help me out

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Jan 18, 2013 @ 03:42
lol yesterday on the site he said these were dropping late January and they dropped today, what the fuck. Copped a VSVP strapback anyway... I asked you yesterday about release dates on 'em and you said you had no idea. Been a waitin' on Silences for months
hey dont worry vomitspit i got you, ill sell you one of my SILENCE snapback's for $250 shipped right now.

Jan 18, 2013 @ 03:45
hey dont worry vomitspit i got you, ill sell you one of my SILENCE snapback's for $250 shipped right now.
lol do you take soul payments?

Jan 18, 2013 @ 04:06
I got an illegal if someone wants it
Jan 18, 2013 @ 04:10
what a bunch of shit lmao

dude says yesterday they droppin later this month n does it tonight....

thats not a hook up fam

u basically fucked over HB users instead of hooking them up
Jan 18, 2013 @ 04:11
Please no re selling on the thread. If you do resell please keep it discreet and message each other. Thank You.

Jan 18, 2013 @ 04:13
yo mega i jus cop the vsvp strapback and illegal snapback together. and i jus recheck and seen you put up the silence snapback back up. is there anyway you can just ship all 3 of those to me at once instead of having to send the silence by itself?
yo so mega can you help me out with my question?
Jan 18, 2013 @ 04:13
Spriteremix if you aren't happy with our Hypebeast forum service than please don't order from us again. Thanks. It's not my fault you are always posting and the day you don't post you miss out. It's the 17th of Jan, that means late Jan.

Jan 18, 2013 @ 04:15
Ihatedumbhoes please call our online store customer service or email Reezy or Ant. They will gladly help you. Ryang@Black-Scale.com and Ant@Black-Scale.com

Jan 18, 2013 @ 04:16
2013 black scale already looking to provide more fuckery than 2012
Jan 18, 2013 @ 04:17
HB users majority bought the hats. The time I posted it on twitter both hats were already pretty much sold out. So I think I did my part.

One person always isn't happy with anything we do. For real living life unhappy and bitching makes everything hard for you in the future.

Jan 18, 2013 @ 04:19
Hey mega are you dropping any cotton SnapBacks like the funeral silence and belive ones ? Cause the new era ones fit me too big
Jan 18, 2013 @ 04:19
Spriteremix please don't post anymore. Our forum is much better without you. I hope you understand that. Bitch on another thread broski. Love.

Jan 18, 2013 @ 04:23
Silence and Illegal caps release tomorrow at Black Scale SF, NY, LA. Hats in store are a lot more limited now because we put more online for the demand.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0