FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
January 17, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
NZOO

Don't badmind me.

January 17, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
BlackScale

Enzo we will never run out of ideas. Please go to another thread because your hate is not welcome here.

Thank You

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 17, 2013 @ 06:44 AM
BlackScale

Enzo PS. We have 113 graphics completed ready to go for future seasons in order. We are just starting fake Ferrari.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 17, 2013 @ 06:45 AM
BlackScale

Blvck SF are flying out. Thanks to everyone that ordered so far.

January 17, 2013 @ 07:00 AM
asvpmoney

mega please let us know the date on the SILENCE & ILLEGAL!

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

January 17, 2013 @ 07:24 AM
BlackScale

I will for sure. You guys have to make sure to download our app on Your iPhone so you guys get all the alerts. What's even more cool is the app will be the only place to put in discount codes when those alerts go out. Purchase from your iPhone and get a discount that is given to you at that time.

January 17, 2013 @ 07:25 AM
BlackScale

Hypebeast will get a 1 hour window of releases before twitter and Instagram. Cool?

January 17, 2013 @ 07:46 AM
igotssssoul

I will for sure. You guys have to make sure to download our app on Your iPhone so you guys get all the alerts. What's even more cool is the app will be the only place to put in discount codes when those alerts go out. Purchase from your iPhone and get a discount that is given to you at that time.
What's the app called? Just tried searching for it.
January 17, 2013 @ 07:50 AM
hypethetical

Hypebeast will get a 1 hour window of releases before twitter and Instagram. Cool?
yessir. how many are you distributing to the flagship stores? I might just drive over to the shop and cop there.
and what's the name of the app
January 17, 2013 @ 08:48 AM
BlackScale

The app will be up in a few weeks. When we launch will let you guys know. The app is to better stay connected with Black Scale and will be the only place to get codes for purchases so you guys can save $ on future releases and so fort. How's that sound?

January 17, 2013 @ 08:49 AM
BlackScale

The stores will have the lowest quantities because its 3 stores. We are looking to do 30 in each store.

January 17, 2013 @ 08:50 AM
BlackScale

The app is called "BlackScale"

January 17, 2013 @ 10:23 AM
whobang

no matter how much of a time advantage you give to hypebeast or app users, international orders will still be fucked
January 17, 2013 @ 12:03 PM
franciscus

will the app be available for android too?

figaro

January 17, 2013 @ 01:12 PM
frenchsauvage

Hey mega, thanks, you're being really fair. I am really hoping to get a hat. If the app goes up in a few weeks, does that mean it will be launch after the SI/IL release?

But 144 hats and 1 hours before? Is that even possible! Haha!

PS, guess I am getting my BLVCKSF hat tomorrow, awesome work shipping department!

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

January 17, 2013 @ 06:36 PM
rawcotiks

January 17, 2013 @ 06:53 PM
andler

Thanks for taking care of all the hypebeasts 
January 17, 2013 @ 06:55 PM
andler

Hey, anybody remember the Gravediggaz from the late 90's?

Jumping back to the past and listening to them now. Their philosophy and style remind me a little of Black Scale
January 17, 2013 @ 06:58 PM
citykiid95

"FOREVER" is hard @meg@gem ! stick with that word for a new 7 letter snap! and maybe try white on top,black lettering with a black leather bill would be dope.
January 17, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
citykiid95

and whats good with the white SILENCE snap that was suppose to be released??
January 17, 2013 @ 07:23 PM
dirtyxrabbit

"FOREVER" is hard @meg@gem ! stick with that word for a new 7 letter snap! and maybe try white on top,black lettering with a black leather bill would be dope.
sounds dope. I cosign this
January 17, 2013 @ 07:35 PM
austio309

Aint no body got time to read tha
My vote is for FOREVER as well, because I'm no fair-weather customer. I'm a ride-or-die loyalist kind of person, ya feel?

Black Scale has definitely introduced substance into the streetwear game. I don't usually wear streetwear clothing because I prefer the conceptual aesthetic, message and overall substance of high fashion, however, BS has significantly contributed to the birth of the intersection between high fashion and streetwear. Now I prefer the stylings of this "high fashion streetwear" to anything else. I wear no other streetwear brand, because I find the aesthetic and philosophical sensibilities of other brands to be mediocre and, overall, inferior. I hate all of the cookie cutter bullshit I see being cranked out bereft of any heart or philosophy. I need substance and meaning, even when it comes to clothes, but I also want to look fucking fantastic without dropping a ton of G's. Black Scale has allowed me to do this.
January 17, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
NZOO

Enzo PS. We have 113 graphics completed ready to go for future seasons in order. We are just starting fake Ferrari.
That's good, why the fuck would I be hating.. that tee was ass bruh.. fuck I need to bite my tongue for lol.

Don't badmind me.

January 17, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
BlackScale

That's good, why the fuck would I be hating.. that tee was ass bruh.. fuck I need to bite my tongue for lol.
lol. that tee was the best selling tee in holiday. 

January 17, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
BlackScale

no matter how much of a time advantage you give to hypebeast or app users, international orders will still be fucked
we actually are fixing the problem now. will have a update on this.

January 17, 2013 @ 08:54 PM
BlackScale

i think its for iPhone and a few more phones. i will let ya know

January 17, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
BlackScale

Hey mega, thanks, you're being really fair. I am really hoping to get a hat. If the app goes up in a few weeks, does that mean it will be launch after the SI/IL release?

But 144 hats and 1 hours before? Is that even possible! Haha!

PS, guess I am getting my BLVCKSF hat tomorrow, awesome work shipping department!
not all 144 will go up online so will see what sells in that hour.

January 17, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
iamzan

@austio309 Ah but was it truly too long to read or was the language used just too complex for you to understand? I ask this because the post really wasn't that long compared to everything posted on this forum in the scheme of things, assuming you've actually been following it. Ha
January 17, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
SCZetas

I know I am hella late (been applying to jobs post college), but just wanted to wish ppl Happy New Years and may God or whoever you believe in and if you don't believe in anyone, may you have a prosperous year.

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

January 18, 2013 @ 12:15 AM
lovedmndlife

Hey, anybody remember the Gravediggaz from the late 90's?

Jumping back to the past and listening to them now. Their philosophy and style remind me a little of Black Scale
Damn gravediggaz i haven't listened to them in yrs, might have to hunt around for the disc

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.