[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

January 16, 2013 @ 06:45:02
Absence and Forever are fucking lame. DEMON, INFIDEL, or SERPENT.

Something dark sounding and douchey to keep it 3hunna. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 16, 2013 @ 06:56:41
yo fuck that let it say

TRIPSIX

with "ETERNVL" on the right side of the hat. or vice versa

leather brim
January 16, 2013 @ 06:56:44

7 letters brozay with the E being the 4th letter. Hello Buddy old pal. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 16, 2013 @ 06:57:48
Misery,existence,resistence
Damn 10 letters. Lol. Can't do more than 7. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 16, 2013 @ 06:59:44
Black-Scale.com will be releasing the Ingram thick gauge sweater
http://www.black-scale.com/store/proddetail.php?cat=31&maincat=&prod=WIN12INGRAMBLK

January 16, 2013 @ 07:19:40
Misery sounds good. Whatever you pick make sure it has some kind of meaning; not just riding the sweat pant satanic ninja trend we're seeing. Meaning is important.
January 16, 2013 @ 07:30:32
Originally posted by Inactive User

7 letters brozay with the E being the 4th letter. Hello Buddy old pal. 
LOL, hello sir. I know, i know, I just think those words everybody is swagging on is overrated. Is 7 letters the font limit or something? Can you do under 7? 
January 16, 2013 @ 07:37:12
http://www.black-scale.com/store/proddetail.php?cat=31&maincat=&prod=WIN12INGRAMBLK
Funny, the dude on that photo is the same guy who helped me out at the SF store. Dude was super chill. Does this sweater run loose or as fitted as the BS x HOF coaches jacket?
January 16, 2013 @ 08:52:37
Funny, the dude on that photo is the same guy who helped me out at the SF store. Dude was super chill. Does this sweater run loose or as fitted as the BS x HOF coaches jacket?
This is a knit so it's a bit looser. I got a large in this as well but this is thicker as well. 

January 16, 2013 @ 08:56:35
Misery sounds good. Whatever you pick make sure it has some kind of meaning; not just riding the sweat pant satanic ninja trend we're seeing. Meaning is important.
Satanic ninja trend lmao  

so true it's out if hand. 

January 16, 2013 @ 09:35:25
Black Scale | Bread & Butter Berlin | Today & Tomorrow. Visit @BleuCollar @uncle_geoff at our booth. http://t.co/ne0SHQB8

January 16, 2013 @ 20:22:50
what about a hat that says... OMERTA

with BLVCK on the side of the hat and the rebel flag on the other side.
January 16, 2013 @ 20:55:42
Black Scale Silence is Illegal LookBook http://www.black-scale.com/?p=5886

January 16, 2013 @ 20:59:29
definetly buying the silence snapback! that hat goes hard as fvck man! nice work on those hats mega!! keep it up! what's the retail?

figaro

January 16, 2013 @ 21:22:15
I think leather brims in the future would be awesome. 

January 16, 2013 @ 21:46:30
I'll rock with either ABSENCE or FOREVER. If you do ABSENCE though, make sure its black on black and the underbill could be blacked out with a black rebel flag(kind of like the blk/yellow rebel B fitted).

BTW I bought my first BS beanie and love it. You guys need to drop some more beanies, pref. blk/white
January 16, 2013 @ 21:47:02
definetly buying the silence snapback! that hat goes hard as fvck man! nice work on those hats mega!! keep it up! what's the retail?
these have no price yet.

these are also limited to 144 made.

January 16, 2013 @ 22:39:06
When are release dates for those/ time?
January 16, 2013 @ 22:54:53
these have no price yet.

these are also limited to 144 made.

INSTACOP
January 16, 2013 @ 22:59:32
NO RELEASE DATE YET SILENCE X ILLEGAL.

THE NEXT RELEASE IS WEDNESDAY JAN 16TH, 2013:

BLVCK SF
BLVCK WARRIOR

THESE ARE FOR THE HAIGHT STRETT STORE OPENING. YOU GUYS SEEN THE PHOTOS RIGHT?

January 16, 2013 @ 23:08:16
FUCK YOU NIGGA SHIP THE SILENCE INTERNATIONAL
January 16, 2013 @ 23:12:27

THE NEXT RELEASE IS FRIDAY JAN 18TH, 2013:

BLVCK SF
BLVCK WARRIOR

Those are up online already Mega....

January 16, 2013 @ 23:17:06
Can you post a pic of the black scale x gourmet footwear ??
January 16, 2013 @ 23:22:46

THE NEXT RELEASE IS FRIDAY JAN 18TH, 2013:

BLVCK SF
BLVCK WARRIOR

Those are up online already Mega....

Thanks for the heads up! Just got the BLVCK SF
January 16, 2013 @ 23:23:55
^I think it was a mistake tho cuz they're not online anymore....my bad they're back up....what's going on @meg@gem??
January 16, 2013 @ 23:28:25
BLACK SCALE BLVCK SF & BLVCK WARRIORS STARTER SNAPBACKS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE AT:

http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=33&topSection=88

January 16, 2013 @ 23:33:40
Black Scale Ingram Heavy Knit Sweater is now available at

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x