Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 14, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
BlackScale

New to the brand, Do items usually appear on the site even though they might be sold out?
Trying to get that trill shit Texas L/S
Love it and if not will def try to get the t shirt
ITS AVAILABLE ONLINE. NOT SOLD OUT YET
make me hate my life, I was tried a couple times to add it to cart and it would not add.. got sad when I tried again later to see it said sold out.
gonna settle on the short sleeve I suppose. any restocks you think?
Appreciate the response

Hope I don't regret not waiting on a restock, I got the T.
No re stock. Try emailing Reezy. Or call the online store number. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 14, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
paddy

hey mega. you know if there's some problem with Reezys email. when i try email him i get a message sayin it failed to send but it works for all my other contacts?
Reezy emailed changed. It's no longer ryang. 

Its ryan@black-scale.com
ah k thanks man
December 15, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
Mike51o

meg@gem Are you guys gonna get any fingercroxx stuff at the SF store?
December 16, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
zl.1

Alright people. How is everyone?

How did everyone feel about our new Holiday 13 Fleece? It's a lot heavier and I just wanted to get the feedback from you guys. The people that bought it in store have been very happy with the fit and quality. 
Stopped by the NY store the other day on my vacation and got an opportunity to touch and feel some items and the quality has definitely improved. Much sturdier and thicker feel and like another person said on here close to a Supreme hoodie. Also the Crow jacket, which I have an earlier version of, has improved with the fill.

Keep it coming Mega. Ian and Ak are good dudes as well, keep them around.
December 16, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
solexsup

Ordered the winter league hoody, so excited for it to come in cool
December 16, 2013 @ 08:34 AM
franciscus

Mine winter league should arrive today

figaro

December 16, 2013 @ 10:18 AM
BlackScale

We will release online in a few pieces in a very limited quantity this week. Don't miss out. Check back for my app blast. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 16, 2013 @ 10:21 AM
BlackScale

Alright people. How is everyone?

How did everyone feel about our new Holiday 13 Fleece? It's a lot heavier and I just wanted to get the feedback from you guys. The people that bought it in store have been very happy with the fit and quality. 
Stopped by the NY store the other day on my vacation and got an opportunity to touch and feel some items and the quality has definitely improved. Much sturdier and thicker feel and like another person said on here close to a Supreme hoodie. Also the Crow jacket, which I have an earlier version of, has improved with the fill.

Keep it coming Mega. Ian and Ak are good dudes as well, keep them around.
We've been very careful with the attention to details and quality and that is a reason why our garments have gotten more expensive. I hope more people see these changes and take in why these prices have taken effect. It feels great for me to hear and read on the forums. 

December 16, 2013 @ 10:22 AM
BlackScale

Tomorrow we will be releasing some more black boxes. Will only have them up for a few days. Please make sure to get em while supplies last.

12pm PST online. 

We we will have Black Boxes, Poison Pack and Bucket hats. 

December 16, 2013 @ 10:33 AM
acidline

Mega, I bought a bone braclet over cyber Monday, received it on Wednesday and it's already started to break in half. Anyway I can exchange it, or am I screwed?
December 16, 2013 @ 11:19 AM
franciscus

i just got my rajah sweatshirt, and i really have to say that the quality on that piece in comparison to the sigma crewneck really fucking improved! got all my winter tees , 9 pieces, and all of them are just perfect! cant wait til my winter hoodies arrive! keep up the good work mega! peace from IT

figaro

December 16, 2013 @ 11:51 AM
franciscus

since i ordered some tees off karmaloop i am wondering if they are actually black scale tees? or just printed basic tees? mega?

figaro

December 16, 2013 @ 12:20 PM
solexsup

since i ordered some tees off karmaloop i am wondering if they are actually black scale tees? or just printed basic tees? mega?
Karmaloop is actual black scale tees. PLNDR is printed basic tees
December 16, 2013 @ 12:44 PM
franciscus

Karmaloop is actual black scale tees. PLNDR is printed basic tees
ah ok, was just wondering because there was a damaged tag on one of the new tees!

figaro

December 16, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
stow

We will release online in a few pieces in a very limited quantity this week. Don't miss out. Check back for my app blast. 
So basically no chance for international customers to get some pieces? fuck.
December 16, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
austio309

It's not letting me quote, but I LOVE the fit of my combat rebellion hoody. I was hestitant what size to get and I have mostly xxl black scale sweatshirts but I am glad I got the xl because it fits perfectly. I am 6'0 and weigh 220. The hood is especially thick and is great for the cold California nights hahaha
December 16, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
franciscus

I always were large.. and that is the perfect size for me too... i hope its true what mega says about sizing. That they didnt change anything. But i see like you said i should have sized down

mega can you guarantee me that you didnt change lenght or with in comparison of those two sweatshirts: combat rebellion and the forever syndicate!

if you gurantee me, i can finally sleep well... nah joke! lol

figaro

December 17, 2013 @ 06:16 AM
deeznees

Yo Mega, my order has been lagging for almost 3 weeks and still no shipping or tracking email...confusedsad
December 17, 2013 @ 08:42 AM
BlackScale

Yo Mega, my order has been lagging for almost 3 weeks and still no shipping or tracking email...
It's been a crazy holiday shipping season but it should get to you. Have you tried calling our online store number or spoke to Reezy?

December 17, 2013 @ 12:44 PM
franciscus

I always were large.. and that is the perfect size for me too... i hope its true what mega says about sizing. That they didnt change anything. But i see like you said i should have sized down

mega can you guarantee me that you didnt change lenght or with in comparison of those two sweatshirts: combat rebellion and the forever syndicate!

mega?

figaro

December 18, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
BlackScale

mega?
i wear large in everything in Black Scale. They are the same fit. We wont change the fit to our fleece.

December 18, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
Jarshy

Got my 250$ Black Box today.
December 18, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
nimazahir

Dam thats all for the boxes, the value may not even equal to 250 because a lot of things were 40% off anyways. 
December 18, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
kosmiklol

Dam thats all for the boxes, the value may not even equal to 250 because a lot of things were 40% off anyways. 
its like you guys are expecting Rugbys, Torpedo Jackets and OG Word hats 

its a black box its random what you get 
December 18, 2013 @ 04:33 AM
Jarshy

I saw someone get the same items I got, plus a varsity jacket on top of all that. I definitely got the least out of all the 250 boxes I've seen so far. Everything I got would have been around $291 with the 40% discount. Sadly, I didn't get to choose any of it... I'll still support Black Scale, just not through Black Boxes again. Lesson learned.
December 18, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
solexsup

Yall should know "boxes" from any company is really just to get rid of shit that didnt sell the first time around.
December 18, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
PinoyWonder

Tomorrow we will be releasing some more black boxes. Will only have them up for a few days. Please make sure to get em while supplies last.

12pm PST online. 

We we will have Black Boxes, Poison Pack and Bucket hats. 
Hey mega, were you able to get a box logo this year? I feel they sold out quicker than before. 
December 18, 2013 @ 08:13 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale VV Collection will release this Friday at Black Scale SF NY LA and Black-Scale.com 

December 18, 2013 @ 08:19 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale x Fingercroxx will also release online this upcoming weekend. Remember if you do decide to order make sure to size up. This is Japanese sized. Thanks fellas. 

December 18, 2013 @ 08:45 AM
demon

all this hype on black boxes, they are hit or a miss. i remember last years boxes, and i'll never cop one again. but i still fuck with black scale heavily.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.