Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 15, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
SilvioDante

BLVCK LA will the LA be dodger blue?
January 15, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
BlackScale

naw black/white

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 15, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
SilvioDante

naw black/white
Fucking up churro blacked out with blue LA would go hard.
January 15, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
frenchsauvage

forreal mega, you guys just might as well drop a seasonal hat collection, you guys always only drop a few hats, Black scale imo are the most appealing hats to me out of all the american streetwear brands.

teasing us with rare drops of funeral/silence all the time is wack, just make a few different types with colors and what not. 

supreme drops many snapbacks, diamond drops many snapbacks, you guys kinda rarely drop hats. it's a market you could conquer.

having a limited snapback each month or each other week would be nice. the options you currently have arent too appealing. the strapback is also another dope hat to capitalize on. black scale hats are the best, i will reiterate.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

January 15, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
BlackScale

forreal mega, you guys just might as well drop a seasonal hat collection, you guys always only drop a few hats, Black scale imo are the most appealing hats to me out of all the american streetwear brands.

teasing us with rare drops of funeral/silence all the time is wack, just make a few different types with colors and what not. 

supreme drops many snapbacks, diamond drops many snapbacks, you guys kinda rarely drop hats. it's a market you could conquer.

having a limited snapback each month or each other week would be nice. the options you currently have arent too appealing. the strapback is also another dope hat to capitalize on. black scale hats are the best, i will reiterate.

This is nice to hear because most of the peeps on the forums just want everything limited. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 15, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
SilvioDante

NO.

Supreme drops a few and they are limited look for a hat from last season and youll have a hard time. I dont want BS to go the way of Diamond where its everywhere and every fuqboi has one on his head wearing it like a crown.

BS dominates in a whole other way for hats. Peoples thirst for certain hats is real. With some of the hats coming out split giants/blavk sf/re release of silence and other shit is good enough. Just like the HOF hat fucking fresh as fuck and limited. When you flood market with hats the creative nature of them drops when its mass produce.

Would you rather have a plain hat that BS just cranked out or a nice fucking hat with thought put into it?
January 15, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
blutspender

I dont want BS to go the way of Diamond where its everywhere and every fuqboi has one on his head wearing it like a crown.
Not directed at you, but I never understood this mentality. Shouldn't one have the desire to wear something based on its look rather than on how rare/limited it is?

If I see a a something I really like on "every fuqboi" around I'd still cop - I'd just try to pull it of better than the rest. Rarity really shouldn't be a factor to why you want to wear something, if it is for you, why not start putting out your own unique selfmade clothes?
January 15, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
frenchsauvage

What were all the hats that dropped last season?

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

January 15, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
twomms

Its because fuckboys usually just Dickride, bs is cut from a different cloth.. With BS its usually meaning into every piece first. All that other bullshit got no meaning just a quick flip with no direction or purpose, ten years from now shit will still have meaning while everything else goes the way of vanilla ice etc etc...i guess you can say forever lol
January 15, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
BlackScale

I like the limited things too.

I buy pieces. Our hats arent produce in large numbers ever. 

Some hats we do are in large numbers but those are B Logo snaps because those are basic logo hats people buy all the time. Our 7 letter word hats are very rare still. Last year on the forums people had alot of complaints but in reality non of those hats ever made it to pass 144 made.

January 15, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
BlackScale

What were all the hats that dropped last season?
check black-scale.com

January 15, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
BlackScale

aight people ABSENCE OR FOREVER?

NEED THIS TO BE FINAL TONIGHT.

January 15, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
SilvioDante

I dont want BS to go the way of Diamond where its everywhere and every fuqboi has one on his head wearing it like a crown.
Not directed at you, but I never understood this mentality. Shouldn't one have the desire to wear something based on its look rather than on how rare/limited it is?

If I see a a something I really like on "every fuqboi" around I'd still cop - I'd just try to pull it of better than the rest. Rarity really shouldn't be a factor to why you want to wear something, if it is for you, why not start putting out your own unique selfmade clothes?
Like someone else said its about whats behind it. Think BS/Mega would put thought into the whole funeral silence believe line and just flood the market with them and have it lose its meaning? BS shit always has something behind it except like mega said normal logo stuff like B snapback.

Water down your brands image with floods of shit T's or Hats kills whats behind the meaning of a Brand. If mega one day sales BS and shit ends up in pacsun and looks like young and reckless "SWAG" then so be it. But till then Id appreciate a brand that sticks to its founding roots.

Supreme will forever live cause of this.
January 15, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
juand718

aight people ABSENCE OR FOREVER?

NEED THIS TO BE FINAL TONIGHT.

Damn phoenix aint make the cut? 

my vote is for absence then 
January 15, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

Absence!

Fits black scale perfectly
January 15, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
andler

black ABSENCE all the way
January 15, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
BlackScale

Like someone else said its about whats behind it. Think BS/Mega would put thought into the whole funeral silence believe line and just flood the market with them and have it lose its meaning? BS shit always has something behind it except like mega said normal logo stuff like B snapback.

Water down your brands image with floods of shit T's or Hats kills whats behind the meaning of a Brand. If mega one day sales BS and shit ends up in pacsun and looks like young and reckless "SWAG" then so be it. But till then Id appreciate a brand that sticks to its founding roots.

we will forever keep the aesthetic to our brand.

it wasn't cool to be dark when we released Black Scale, shit it was really hard because everyone judge it and was afraid of it. But with all the youth a leader stands out and that leader is our target. The person that isn't afraid and the person that doesn't follow. Thats why the brand has an older audience and customer base. Most of our customrs that do buy the outerwear is 25 to 40. The youth still keeps the hats and tees locked but we see the now taking actions and blending in our outerwear pieces with the things they really like.

January 15, 2013 @ 11:08 PM
nostarr

absence? no way.

forever sounds dope
January 15, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
SilvioDante

we will forever keep the aesthetic to our brand.

it wasn't cool to be dark when we released Black Scale, shit it was really hard because everyone judge it and was afraid of it. But with all the youth a leader stands out and that leader is our target. The person that isn't afraid and the person that doesn't follow. Thats why the brand has an older audience and customer base. Most of our customrs that do buy the outerwear is 25 to 40. The youth still keeps the hats and tees locked but we see the now taking actions and blending in our outerwear pieces with the things they really like.
My choice is FOREVER btw

This is my love for BS ive been a fan of dark style streetwear which in my early years there wasnt shit. You guys gave me what ive been looking for love blvck scvle till the end. Im 27 and the outerwear is where its at love some tees and shit but everything else is just damn.

Im the only muthafucka youll see walking around the Operating Room with a blackscale jacket and hat. Fuck me if i ever catch myself like these Dbags with a hollister or abercrombie "SWAG".

BLVCK SCVLE FOREVER!
January 15, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
andler

Thats why the brand has an older audience and customer base. Most of our customrs that do buy the outerwear is 25 to 40
I second what Silvio said.

In my opinion, you and Bloodbath put out some of the best outer wear and do so without the ridiculous prices. I can wear your cut and sewn to work while staying true to my tastes. Plus, it all still looks good when I throw on the caps after work.   
January 15, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
True-Lies

there is space for absence and later forever
funeral silence believe absence forever....it's like progression 
so my thought is 1st Absence and 2º Forever
January 15, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
ericgonza

absence would be nice
January 16, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

there is space for absence and later forever
funeral silence believe absence forever....it's like progression 
so my thought is 1st Absence and 2º Forever

Wouldn't funeral be at the end if it's a progression?

Unless it's a rebirth of some sort.
January 16, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
scvlethedope

ABSENCE hands down
January 16, 2013 @ 12:48 AM
cypress

BLVCK on BLACK ABSENCE mayne!
January 16, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
twomms

Absence ova here
January 16, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
iamzan

My vote is for FOREVER as well, because I'm no fair-weather customer. I'm a ride-or-die loyalist kind of person, ya feel?

Black Scale has definitely introduced substance into the streetwear game. I don't usually wear streetwear clothing because I prefer the conceptual aesthetic, message and overall substance of high fashion, however, BS has significantly contributed to the birth of the intersection between high fashion and streetwear. Now I prefer the stylings of this "high fashion streetwear" to anything else. I wear no other streetwear brand, because I find the aesthetic and philosophical sensibilities of other brands to be mediocre and, overall, inferior. I hate all of the cookie cutter bullshit I see being cranked out bereft of any heart or philosophy. I need substance and meaning, even when it comes to clothes, but I also want to look fucking fantastic without dropping a ton of G's. Black Scale has allowed me to do this.
January 16, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
demon

I love the brand but ABSENCE sounds stupid :/
January 16, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
doubter153

Best Brand on this Forum. Got to visit San Fran shop in july from Australia! Nice guys. Keep up the good work!
January 16, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
low_k3y

Woulda kept it but was expecting the M to fit a lil bigger. DS. Anyone interested? 

On another note, anybody cop that HOF jacket? 

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.