[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Dec 22, 2013 @ 15:54
yo mega will one size up be enough for the fingercroxx collab?
Dec 23, 2013 @ 00:02
I'm like 100% sure I'm gonna miss out on that Torpedo again...
6 days until paycheck.
Dec 23, 2013 @ 02:23
any chance that fingercroxx jersey will restock?

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

Dec 23, 2013 @ 07:12
yo mega will one size up be enough for the fingercroxx collab?
thats what i did.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Dec 23, 2013 @ 07:12
nooooo it will not

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Dec 23, 2013 @ 15:44
Dear Bay Area. XMAS is here again and we want to let everyone know that we are having our traditional XMAS day opening. 

This is xmas day is always memorable so don't miss out Dec 25th at Black Scale SF. We will be open from 11am to 4pm. 

Dec 23, 2013 @ 15:59
Black Scale SF NY LA will be open till 8pm today.

Dec 24, 2013 @ 08:55
nooooo it will not
any chance i could possibly purchase it directly through reezy? need a L if you recommend sizing up.

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

Dec 24, 2013 @ 12:21
hey mega. do you have any of these still? or do you know any other websites that got them?
Dec 24, 2013 @ 14:31
mega do you know any site, where i can order the white bandana tee??

figaro

Dec 24, 2013 @ 16:49
Black Scale x Kicks Hi Guam 5 Year Anniversary Tee http://www.black-scale.com/?p=7698

Dec 24, 2013 @ 16:51
hey mega. do you have any of these still? or do you know any other websites that got them?
we have them in store in la and sf

Dec 24, 2013 @ 17:01
k thanks. i'll speak to reezy about it. Also what is the type of leather by the sleeves?
Dec 25, 2013 @ 12:11
Hi mega. I'm from Russia, so when I want to buy some dope black scale I have to pay double price for delivering from official site. I can not order from Carmaloop to Russia. Would Black Scale open a store for Europe? Because man it gets much more expensive
Dec 26, 2013 @ 00:06
MERRY XMAS 407 AND EVERYONE THAT MADE THIS FORUM WHAT IT IS TODAY.

LOVE FROM MYSELF AND THE ENTIRE BLACK SCALE FAMILIA.

Dec 26, 2013 @ 00:53
Merry Christmas to all the Black scale and HB fam. Share pics of any Xmas day pick up's.
Cant wait to get my Black scale x Fingercroxx jacket. peace. 
Dec 27, 2013 @ 08:33
Sorry if this has been asked numerous times already but i went through a few pages and didnt see...
What does the arabic writing say on the flying coffin tee
Dec 28, 2013 @ 00:39
Black Scale x Kicks Hi/Guam 5 Year Anniversary Tee releases tonight at 12am midnight online at Black-Scale.com and tomorrow at Black Scale San Francisco. 

Dec 28, 2013 @ 01:51
what size, how much?
Dec 28, 2013 @ 21:39
Winter league hoody quality is on point, only thing is it runs pretty big. Small fits like a medium.
Dec 29, 2013 @ 12:58
any exclusives at fairfax store that isnt online
Dec 29, 2013 @ 16:46
No such thing as a Fairfax store 

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Dec 29, 2013 @ 17:00
its on la brea bro. and not that i know of. most exclusives are released in a new store opening or in SF.
Dec 30, 2013 @ 12:31
La Brea you mean? We will have exclusives in store in the next couple weeks. All LA exclusives will only be available there and online.

Dec 31, 2013 @ 03:26
lol fuck bought hats their.before too
Dec 31, 2013 @ 14:46
Winter league hoody quality is on point, only thing is it runs pretty big. Small fits like a medium.

damn and i thought mega said it's tts?

figaro

Jan 01, 2014 @ 17:44
happy new year to all you guys. Also mega, i saw Jay Read while out last night which got me thinking, is there ever gonna be a black scale x jilted royalty collab?
Jan 02, 2014 @ 01:05
Someone who visits this thread and contributes needs to step up and make the new 2014 thread like 407 said, this one is closed. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.