Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 8, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
franciscus

Okay. I will do that then. Hopefully ryan has stll my 12 items

figaro

December 8, 2013 @ 09:53 AM
Aston Munyentwari

Anyone grip that leather sleeve jacket from the collab tho? Or is there any left in store
Yes we have them in store and will re stock online next week. We will also have some new releases online tomorrow night. Shoes and bucket hats. 
wait what ? BS Buckets ?
December 8, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
paddy

hey mega. you decided when spring 2014 is gonna release next year? Can't  wait for these.
Looking at Feb 1st
Great news. looking to cop both of them middle colorways cool
December 9, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
oh soul legit

will you guys get all the tracking conf from cyber monday out 2mr? 
December 9, 2013 @ 08:28 AM
franciscus

Mega is there a chance reezy got the combat rebellion in size large left? He said he will hit me up on monday. Now if everything goes well i will order 14 items. Cmon mega tell me u got the stuff

figaro

December 9, 2013 @ 09:05 AM
BlackScale

Mega is there a chance reezy got the combat rebellion in size large left? He said he will hit me up on monday. Now if everything goes well i will order 14 items. Cmon mega tell me u got the stuff
We got it 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 9, 2013 @ 09:06 AM
BlackScale

will you guys get all the tracking conf from cyber monday out 2mr? 
This week for sure 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 9, 2013 @ 11:39 AM
franciscus

Hell yea... and since i wrote him my order list on cyber monday but he hadnt time. Do i still grt the percent off?? Sure not eh?

figaro

December 9, 2013 @ 09:12 PM
BlackScale

Hell yea... and since i wrote him my order list on cyber monday but he hadnt time. Do i still grt the percent off?? Sure not eh?
Call him. Or email him. 

December 9, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
franciscus

plz mega tell reezy to hit me up today. wanna order. already waited one week for an answer. #13 items! 

figaro

December 10, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
maddhatter

hey mega, which jacket was nicky diamonds wearing in his instagram pick from earlier today?
it had tan sleeves and an orange SF and NY logo on each chest. the body of the jacket was black.
December 10, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
BlackScale

hey mega, which jacket was nicky diamonds wearing in his instagram pick from earlier today?
it had tan sleeves and an orange SF and NY logo on each chest. the body of the jacket was black.
That's only available at Black Scale SF and NY. Reezy can help if you email him. 

December 10, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
JayHI

Here's the $250 black box I just got. I expected a little more, but it's a done deal already & it's a mystery box, so it doesn't hurt, money wise smile The only thing I disliked was that pants were really high on me & the beanies looked a bit weird on my head, but overall, it's a pretty decent box. I also ordered a second box, so I'll post another pic up later.

- 2 Pants/Shorts
- 2 Beanies
- 6 Shirts
- 2 Polo Shirts
- 1 Wallet
- 2 Hats (1 Strapback & 1 Snapback)
December 10, 2013 @ 06:24 AM
jayyypee

how much is that var tho Mega
December 10, 2013 @ 10:05 AM
BlackScale

how much is that var tho Mega
Please call SF store because I don't recall price 

December 10, 2013 @ 01:19 PM
franciscus

can someone confirm if sizing on the new fleece changed ?

figaro

December 10, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
Jarshy

Ordered a black box 3 weeks ago and still haven't gotten a tracking number or shipping confirmation...
December 10, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
Richboy 100 million

Yea I got a new hoodie I would suggest sizing up and then shrinking it. Because it fits more snug

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

December 11, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
kosmiklol

whens the trill shit collab available and will it be in store? ie. LA
December 11, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
Richboy 100 million

says online and in store looks kinda wack

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

December 11, 2013 @ 02:18 PM
franciscus

When is the trill shit capsule dropping

figaro

December 11, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
franciscus

mega can u tell me if the COMBAT REBELLION hoodie fits the same as the syndicate forever hoodie? can i stay tts?

figaro

December 12, 2013 @ 06:36 AM
BlackScale

When is the trill shit capsule dropping
Friday in store and Thursday night 12am EST online 

December 12, 2013 @ 06:39 AM
BlackScale

mega can u tell me if the COMBAT REBELLION hoodie fits the same as the syndicate forever hoodie? can i stay tts?
Yes it fits exactly the same. Nothing has changed with our fits. 

December 12, 2013 @ 06:41 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale VV Collection will be releasing at all Black Scale stores next week. Will have more info on the release in the next couple days.

December 12, 2013 @ 06:41 AM
BlackScale

Friday 11am in store SF NY LA

December 12, 2013 @ 07:02 AM
igotssssoul

Hey ya'll just wondering if anyone else picked up this Esquestre fitted.

If so, was the bottom of the brim loose and puffy? It was really hard to try and find some good photo angles, but I did the best I could. Some images are hard to make out, because of the print, but I hope it's enough to explain better than I can with words. Reason I'm asking is because I'm not sure whether I received a defect or the cap is really just crafted that poorly.

Appreciate any help ya'll...
December 12, 2013 @ 07:15 AM
kosmiklol

^
My Believe snap is also like that might just come that way
December 12, 2013 @ 07:34 AM
oh soul legit

Hey ya'll just wondering if anyone else picked up this Esquestre fitted.

If so, was the bottom of the brim loose and puffy? It was really hard to try and find some good photo angles, but I did the best I could. Some images are hard to make out, because of the print, but I hope it's enough to explain better than I can with words. Reason I'm asking is because I'm not sure whether I received a defect or the cap is really just crafted that poorly.

Appreciate any help ya'll...
I copped a red one on cyber monday and I still havent even received tracking on it yet and I only live an hr away
I'll definitely let you know if mine looks that way too , hopefully not
December 12, 2013 @ 02:04 PM
franciscus

i am asking because of the change of fit, since on karmaloop models are wearing medium and it looks kinda huge on them! but if you say so, i will stay tts! i really hope i am ordering the right ! but if mega says nothing changed, i will be definetly okay!

if you look at these two models:
http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Qualite-B-Logo-Zip-Up-Hoody-in-Heather-Grey/376396
on this the model is wearing size large

and on this http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Combat-Rebellion-Hoody-in-Black/399636 it wears size medium!

i ordered everything i wanted tts! i hope mega you didnt tell me wrong! but i stayed large on hoodies like always. hopefully i will be okay.

figaro

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.