Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 22, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
windex209

the acrylic painting on canvas in the black scale store is pretty sick 
November 22, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
dhinton.us

$200 for a BS rugby hoodie in a XL, willing to pay right now
November 23, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
BlackScale

$200 for a BS rugby hoodie in a XL, willing to pay right now
JUS HIT UP REEZY

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 24, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale x fingercroxx | China – Hong Kong – Macau http://www.black-scale.com/?p=7607

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 24, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
cypress

Black Scale x fingercroxx | China – Hong Kong – Macau http://www.black-scale.com/?p=7607

This is the sickest collab of the year IMO. Too bad it's Overseas sad
November 24, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
BlackScale

This is the sickest collab of the year IMO. Too bad it's Overseas
thanks and i know its a bummer but some things just need to be limited in other places.

November 24, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
abellavari

Yo Mega,what do your knuckle tatts say? Sorry, I know it's random but I've always wondered what they said.
November 24, 2013 @ 07:31 AM
hypethetical

thanks and i know its a bummer but some things just need to be limited in other places.
can you elaborate on this please?
November 24, 2013 @ 09:41 AM
paddy

you guys could always try to find a proxy service from china for that Fingercroxx. dno how much success you'd have tho.
November 24, 2013 @ 10:41 AM
BlackScale

Black Box Project Releases tomorrow night at midnight. 

November 24, 2013 @ 12:34 PM
johnathan

free max b 2013

November 25, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
SilvioDante

Yoooo mega for reals? Why does the best collab gotta be like that? Anyway y'all can get maybe one or 2 pieces out here for HB fam? That's a good fuck collab fucking shit :/
November 25, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
quiet1

suspended

Blvck Scvle X 10 Deep X HUF X Staple Design varsity jacket and snapback dropping on Blvck Friday.40 retailers will be carrying these pieces.100% of the proceeds will benefit Art Start, a nationally-recognized non-profit organization that uses the arts to nurture the creative talents of NYC marginalized youth. Product pics tomorrow

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

November 25, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
spriteremix

Blvck Scvle X 10 Deep X HUF X Staple Design varsity jacket and snapback dropping on Blvck Friday.40 retailers will be carrying these pieces.100% of the proceeds will benefit Art Start, a nationally-recognized non-profit organization that uses the arts to nurture the creative talents of NYC marginalized youth. Product pics tomorrow

230 for pleather sleeves

robbery

ur paying 100$+ just for the patches alone

odd seeing how mega claims BS doesnt mess with fake leather anymore

guess they didnt have much say in this collab

November 25, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
frenchsauvage

damn thats crazy you have to talk shit about black scale like that

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

November 25, 2013 @ 07:37 AM
spriteremix

stating facts in a discussion thread =/= talking shit 
November 25, 2013 @ 08:33 AM
octose

This is a forum, not a kindergarten. You come to a forum to connect with others and share your opinions with your fellow souls. If you can't handle that, lick my butthole.

In heaven, all the interesting people are missing. - Friedrich Nietzsche

November 25, 2013 @ 11:11 AM
franciscus

Thinking on buying a 500 $ blvck box. Mega, what stuff are you going to put in those boxes. just old stuff you couldn't get rid of, or are there some newer items too? on the last black box project i ordered a three hunna box! sure it was a real nice box, but some items were from collections far away, lol! and some t's i got were those, which sat on the site for a looooong time. 

another question aside: would like to buy the bandana tee and the huf and black scale collab tee off from karmaloop! do you guys know if those cut and sew tees fit the same like normal tees? shall i stay true to size?

figaro

November 25, 2013 @ 01:17 PM
BlackScale

He's a tool and he doesn't know what charity means. Lol. 

November 25, 2013 @ 01:18 PM
BlackScale

This is a forum, not a kindergarten. You come to a forum to connect with others and share your opinions with your fellow souls. If you can't handle that, lick my butthole.
Please stop posting thanks 

November 25, 2013 @ 01:19 PM
BlackScale

He's a neglected child. Lol. Don't worry about him. He only comes here to start stuff. No one cares for his comments. He's a lame. 

November 25, 2013 @ 02:44 PM
franciscus

He's a neglected child. Lol. Don't worry about him. He only comes here to start stuff. No one cares for his comments. He's a lame. 

mega why aren't you answering to the questions real brand supporters ask (for ex: i dropped a lot of money on your brand), instead you responding to those fags. 

i just dont get it

figaro

November 25, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
Dat1Dude562

Please downvote me HB. Thanks in advance

Taking Supreme Jesus Jersey Preorders. $300 shipped each.

November 25, 2013 @ 08:26 PM
spriteremix

no one cares..yet u just made a TRIPLE post dedicated to me

dat energy

i know u know im right about everything i say

and why arent u acknowledging the fake leather?
November 25, 2013 @ 08:31 PM
quiet1

suspended

^^
you should blame your beloved 10 deep also, or are u going to go on their thread and start crying like a little bitch also 

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

November 25, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
BlackScale

mega why aren't you answering to the questions real brand supporters ask (for ex: i dropped a lot of money on your brand), instead you responding to those fags. 

i just dont get it
What did you need me to answer?

November 26, 2013 @ 12:02 AM
BlackScale

^^
you should blame your beloved 10 deep also, or are u going to go on their thread and start crying like a little bitch also 
I got Hypebeast to banned him. Just waiting for them to let me know. It's any day now. Good bye finally. 

November 26, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
fg-mabz

meg@gem Are you dropping this Blvck Scvle X 10 Deep X HUF X Staple Design varsity jacket jacket on the website or what ??
November 26, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
spriteremix

there's no reason to ban me

all ive done is discuss a brand and give opinions

which is the whole point of the forum

mega getting really emotional over it
November 26, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
kosmiklol

there's no reason to ban me

all ive done is discuss a brand and give opinions

which is the whole point of the forum

mega getting really emotional over it

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.