SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
January 15, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
DarkGrapes

Nice.
That Starter snap ain't gonna fit my big ass head, but I'm still copping the BLVCK SF. Dope AF...

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

January 15, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
frenchsauvage

you could do better than ABSENCE

the CODEINE would be better. 

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

January 15, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
BuddyOmar

tbh this is good. Now that all the asap hype bullshit died down we can finally focus on just straight up clothes and less dickriding in this thread. 2013 should be good for #blvckbrigayde

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 15, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
twomms

Yo meg@gem please tell us you gonna let the forum fam Submit a tee design for a Theme at least once this year!
January 15, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
zeanzheldon

That Giant split hat is an insta cop just like the hoodie.
January 15, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
estro671

I started this whole discussion by mentioning the New Era Fitted with a Funeral/Silence/Other 7 letter word. I deserve a free hat based on that alone! Haha a lot of ill ideas in all reality! Hope you go with either Forever or Absence. They both represent Blvck Scvle great!
they are both good.

Absence is pretty ill. Which user came up with Absence? If we pick I will hook them up. I will look back at the thread.
If I'm not mistaken I believe I was the first one to say it. Then King Rewind said it next.
ABSENCE came to mind after watching your interview on the Butcher's Block. That shit has been on my mind since I heard you guys say "Black is not a color it's the absence of all color. In which life you create your color. The color represents the things we experience and go through as people, figuring out the true meaning of life and mankind." It just seemed perfect for this drop!
January 15, 2013 @ 06:22 AM
estro671

HOW THIS LOOK MY PEOPLE?

NEW ERA FITTED OR SNAP.

SINCE ITS ABSENCE THE UNDERBILL WILL BE 100% LEATHER BUT THE TOP BILL IS STILL WOOL FABRIC.
I think it would be dope for the embroidery for the word  BLVCK to be Black stiching. Adding on to the whole "absence of color" thing. And SCVLE be white for the "balance" concept. Kind of like how you guys did with the BLVCK FXXLS ILLEGAL Snapback. Maybe another thing y'all could do is make the V contrast with the rest of the word. (white letters with black thread V or black letters with white thread V). Just some ideas for the BLVCK OPS FAMILIA! Lmk what you think @mega@gem. Looking forward to this drop! 
January 15, 2013 @ 06:42 AM
hypethetical

Or you guys could do black on black by using black stitching on the front panel....
January 15, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
estro671

Or you guys could do black on black by using black stitching on the front panel....
Yeah bro, I thought that would be sick too, but they already did a black on black with the suicidal starter snapback though. But then again, NEW ERA fit >>>> STARTER fit.
January 15, 2013 @ 08:00 AM
BlackScale

Yo meg@gem please tell us you gonna let the forum fam Submit a tee design for a Theme at least once this year!
Yes we will. Later in Summer. 

Make sure to remind me. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 15, 2013 @ 08:00 AM
BlackScale

Black on Black front of Absence?????

thoughts?????

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 15, 2013 @ 08:03 AM
frenchsauvage

nobody is really even cosigning the absence...

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

January 15, 2013 @ 08:19 AM
BlackScale

Ok so what will it be everyone. We have to decide on one

Thoughts people? Absence was just to show you how it would look?

January 15, 2013 @ 08:47 AM
WatermelonBro

You'll sell more snapbacks just because that's what's hot in the streetwear market. I'm in the minority because I prefer fitteds and my dreads keep me from wearing snapbacks, but I'd like to see fitteds get some more love in general, especially the larger sizes.
January 15, 2013 @ 08:49 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Meg@ any word on Blvck Diamond life pt 2?

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

January 15, 2013 @ 08:51 AM
BlackScale

You'll sell more snapbacks just because that's what's hot in the streetwear market. I'm in the minority because I prefer fitteds and my dreads keep me from wearing snapbacks, but I'd like to see fitteds get some more love in general, especially the larger sizes.

We still do New Eras. We love them too. Our New Eras are really special and we push the new technology for the caps we make. 

January 15, 2013 @ 09:19 AM
hypethetical

Black on Black front of Absence?????

thoughts?????
I'll rock that ish. I think ABSENCE means a lot especially in the realm of BS. I also like PHOENIX and FOREVER....
My vote goes to ABSENCE though because it fits into the "story" like the others do...FUNERAL, SILENCE, BELIEVE, ILLEGAL...but make sure you send one to dat PMF Rocky too(sarcasm)
January 15, 2013 @ 09:43 AM
spriteremix

idk...not really feeling absence...not really feeling any of these suggestions tbh...funeral/believe/silence were all dope...cool idea tho
January 15, 2013 @ 01:17 PM
twomms

Yes we will. Later in Summer. 

Make sure to remind me. 
Most Def.....
as far as that snap goes Absence works but i can see where it might not for others.. other words that stand out Forever Deceive pretty much for me
January 15, 2013 @ 01:52 PM
iamzan

@twomms FOREVER stands out the most to me, I think Its more dramatic than ABSENCE but DECEIVE works too, actually. All three encompass the BLVCK philosophy though imo
January 15, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
SilvioDante

FOREVER or ABSENCE Fitted!
January 15, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
esjay

deceive and forever seem more fitting tbh . 

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

January 15, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
cypress

Black on Black ABSENCE snap would be dope. I thought of REVENGE...don't know if anyone mentioned that already?
January 15, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
DarkGrapes

deceive and forever seem more fitting tbh . 
Following the progression from Funeral to Silence to Believe, it seems like Absence would have either come before or after Silence. But since they already made Believe, I agree that Forever seems more fitting.

Not really feeling Deceive personally, but I do like Freedom and Phoenix. They fit the death to rebirth theme more, IMO.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

January 15, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
andler

Nice.

Releasing very soon at Black Scale SF only. Online too. 
Will the NY and LA ones be released on-line at the same time?
January 15, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
andler

Black on Black ABSENCE snap would be dope...
I like the Black on Black ABSENCE too. It has more meaning than a white on black one.

Some pattern on the underbill would be nice though, since it might balance things out
January 15, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
andler

What if each word is a different color, each having something to do with the meaning of the word. Maybe something like:

ABSENCE = Black
PHOENIX = Orange
FOREVER = Silver or Grey or Gold

I like white on black hats (I have several), but there are a lot of those out now. This could be something different
January 15, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
BlackScale

Nice.

Releasing very soon at Black Scale SF only. Online too. 
Will the NY and LA ones be released on-line at the same time?
no these hats are for the celebration of our store opening on Haight street in SF.

January 15, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
BlackScale

Black on Black ABSENCE snap would be dope...
I like the Black on Black ABSENCE too. It has more meaning than a white on black one.

Some pattern on the underbill would be nice though, since it might balance things out
leather underbill for Absence

January 15, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
andler

Is the hat in the 5th anniversary video with "Black" spelled backwards an old or future release? 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.