Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 15, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
hypethetical

make it a snapback. but could you not do a new era and use the same fit as the 4/20 snaps?

btw thats pretty dope for the HB user who suggested ABSENCE
January 15, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
rawcotiks

snapbacks for sure
January 15, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
headshot7

ANTERIA

-Being clever, imaginative, and analytical, you do very well in the activities that hold your attention.

-Longing for freedom from restrictions and for outlets for your restless qualities, and cannot tolerate drudgery and monotony.

-You suffer inner turmoil and moods at times especially when you feel misunderstood, and being extremely sensitive.

-Your quiet intensity is difficult for others to understand and thus, you are on guard for fear of being ridiculed or criticized.

-Loving the outdoors, you enjoy outside activities and the beauty of nature in its many facets.

-Many people do not realize that you have a depth to your nature resulting from having thought a lot about life in many facets.

Although the name Anteria creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.

ANTERIA
January 15, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
twomms

Gotta with the snap
January 15, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
low_k3y

Nice.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

January 15, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
cypress

Nice.
FVCKIN DOPE AF!!
January 15, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
cypress

@meg@gem i would love to see that crew neck sweater come back that says "BLVCK SCVLE DONT TRVST ANYONE" . I seen the homie Reezy rockin it on instagram.
January 15, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
MigosTrapGod

Anticipating the Military Line and Footwear!

Going to be a good year
January 15, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
BlackScale

Nice.

Releasing very soon at Black Scale SF only. Online too. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 15, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
lovedmndlife

BLVCK SF is nice

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

January 15, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
DarkGrapes

Nice.
That Starter snap ain't gonna fit my big ass head, but I'm still copping the BLVCK SF. Dope AF...

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa / Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

January 15, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
frenchsauvage

you could do better than ABSENCE

the CODEINE would be better. 

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

January 15, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
BuddyOmar

tbh this is good. Now that all the asap hype bullshit died down we can finally focus on just straight up clothes and less dickriding in this thread. 2013 should be good for #blvckbrigayde

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 15, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
twomms

Yo meg@gem please tell us you gonna let the forum fam Submit a tee design for a Theme at least once this year!
January 15, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
zeanzheldon

That Giant split hat is an insta cop just like the hoodie.
January 15, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
estro671

I started this whole discussion by mentioning the New Era Fitted with a Funeral/Silence/Other 7 letter word. I deserve a free hat based on that alone! Haha a lot of ill ideas in all reality! Hope you go with either Forever or Absence. They both represent Blvck Scvle great!
they are both good.

Absence is pretty ill. Which user came up with Absence? If we pick I will hook them up. I will look back at the thread.
If I'm not mistaken I believe I was the first one to say it. Then King Rewind said it next.
ABSENCE came to mind after watching your interview on the Butcher's Block. That shit has been on my mind since I heard you guys say "Black is not a color it's the absence of all color. In which life you create your color. The color represents the things we experience and go through as people, figuring out the true meaning of life and mankind." It just seemed perfect for this drop!
January 15, 2013 @ 06:22 AM
estro671

HOW THIS LOOK MY PEOPLE?

NEW ERA FITTED OR SNAP.

SINCE ITS ABSENCE THE UNDERBILL WILL BE 100% LEATHER BUT THE TOP BILL IS STILL WOOL FABRIC.
I think it would be dope for the embroidery for the word  BLVCK to be Black stiching. Adding on to the whole "absence of color" thing. And SCVLE be white for the "balance" concept. Kind of like how you guys did with the BLVCK FXXLS ILLEGAL Snapback. Maybe another thing y'all could do is make the V contrast with the rest of the word. (white letters with black thread V or black letters with white thread V). Just some ideas for the BLVCK OPS FAMILIA! Lmk what you think @mega@gem. Looking forward to this drop! 
January 15, 2013 @ 06:42 AM
hypethetical

Or you guys could do black on black by using black stitching on the front panel....
January 15, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
estro671

Or you guys could do black on black by using black stitching on the front panel....
Yeah bro, I thought that would be sick too, but they already did a black on black with the suicidal starter snapback though. But then again, NEW ERA fit >>>> STARTER fit.
January 15, 2013 @ 08:00 AM
BlackScale

Yo meg@gem please tell us you gonna let the forum fam Submit a tee design for a Theme at least once this year!
Yes we will. Later in Summer. 

Make sure to remind me. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 15, 2013 @ 08:00 AM
BlackScale

Black on Black front of Absence?????

thoughts?????

January 15, 2013 @ 08:03 AM
frenchsauvage

nobody is really even cosigning the absence...

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

January 15, 2013 @ 08:19 AM
BlackScale

Ok so what will it be everyone. We have to decide on one

Thoughts people? Absence was just to show you how it would look?

January 15, 2013 @ 08:47 AM
WatermelonBro

You'll sell more snapbacks just because that's what's hot in the streetwear market. I'm in the minority because I prefer fitteds and my dreads keep me from wearing snapbacks, but I'd like to see fitteds get some more love in general, especially the larger sizes.
January 15, 2013 @ 08:49 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Meg@ any word on Blvck Diamond life pt 2?

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

January 15, 2013 @ 08:51 AM
BlackScale

You'll sell more snapbacks just because that's what's hot in the streetwear market. I'm in the minority because I prefer fitteds and my dreads keep me from wearing snapbacks, but I'd like to see fitteds get some more love in general, especially the larger sizes.

We still do New Eras. We love them too. Our New Eras are really special and we push the new technology for the caps we make. 

January 15, 2013 @ 09:19 AM
hypethetical

Black on Black front of Absence?????

thoughts?????
I'll rock that ish. I think ABSENCE means a lot especially in the realm of BS. I also like PHOENIX and FOREVER....
My vote goes to ABSENCE though because it fits into the "story" like the others do...FUNERAL, SILENCE, BELIEVE, ILLEGAL...but make sure you send one to dat PMF Rocky too(sarcasm)
January 15, 2013 @ 09:43 AM
spriteremix

idk...not really feeling absence...not really feeling any of these suggestions tbh...funeral/believe/silence were all dope...cool idea tho
January 15, 2013 @ 01:17 PM
twomms

Yes we will. Later in Summer. 

Make sure to remind me. 
Most Def.....
as far as that snap goes Absence works but i can see where it might not for others.. other words that stand out Forever Deceive pretty much for me
January 15, 2013 @ 01:52 PM
iamzan

@twomms FOREVER stands out the most to me, I think Its more dramatic than ABSENCE but DECEIVE works too, actually. All three encompass the BLVCK philosophy though imo

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.