[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Nov 07, 2013 @ 00:24
2am Saturday Morning Eastern. That is 9pm Friday night PST.
fuck im at work at that time
any chance we can preorder this shiz
Nov 07, 2013 @ 01:03
Originally posted by Inactive User
200 would be a bit harsh...
160 max I'd say
mega said it would be the same price as original release. anyone remember what it was.
My guess is no more than $118. The first ASAP hoodies released were around that (120ish out the door). Also the military fleece pullover w/ rebel flag that theres that one picture of asap in with a blunt was around 110 if I remember right (no hood tho). It was a real light weight fleece too, mega says its gonna be heavier this go around. 110-128 is what Im expecting, could be slightly more tho depending on hoodies they use.

Mega is rugby gonna be available in store saturday or sunday after they go online?
Nov 07, 2013 @ 01:36
He said only SF will have it in store
Nov 07, 2013 @ 02:38
Mega what's the word on the lady's drop? my girl has no problem rockin the men tees, but she's pretty stoked for the collection comin from your lady. I be on here as much as i can, so idk if i just missed it if you have mentioned already.
Nov 07, 2013 @ 03:46
the ssur collab hoodie was like 140 probably more than that

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Nov 07, 2013 @ 03:57
no

it wasn't

and no

it won't be 
Nov 07, 2013 @ 03:59
would you consider the Rugby a "hoodie" i mean from what the previous one looked like from its pictures 
i seemed to be thiner so can we expect a price like the fleece they just released or maybe a tiny bit higher?
Nov 07, 2013 @ 04:04
Nov 07, 2013 @ 05:12
that patch just seems out of place at the bottom.....
Nov 07, 2013 @ 07:20
@meg@gem are there going to be any restocks of the Rameses sweatpant in size small any time soon?
Nov 07, 2013 @ 09:30
HOW MUCH THE VARSITY FROM THE ANNIVERSARY PACK WILL COST ???
Nov 07, 2013 @ 15:41
no

it wasn't

and no

it won't be 
bitch you said you were leaving. bye

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Nov 07, 2013 @ 15:45
Can you give us a price point on the anniversary varsity, Mega? Shit is looking on point! 
Nov 07, 2013 @ 16:20
damn looking at varsity shit looks expensive.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Nov 07, 2013 @ 19:49
what the hell is that on the bottom of the rugby 

literally ruins the whole piece 

whoever approved that placement 
Nov 07, 2013 @ 20:36

its literally just a patch. damn you'd think someone had taken a shit on the corner with your reaction. if you really think it ruins the piece then try and have it removed. Personally makes no difference to me, this piece is fire smokeyface
Nov 07, 2013 @ 21:58
The varsity is wool leather combo and price will be great. Will release pricing tonight for capsule.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Nov 07, 2013 @ 22:06
The varsity is wool leather combo and price will be great. Will release pricing tonight for capsule.
Thanks mega.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Nov 07, 2013 @ 22:46
rugby looking flames smokeyface
Nov 08, 2013 @ 00:06
Holiday 13 QS Fleece are now available online http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=30&topSection=88

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Nov 08, 2013 @ 00:32
Nov 08, 2013 @ 00:45
rugby is a must. now just gotta decide between the anniversary jacket or the fingercroxx collab jacket
Nov 08, 2013 @ 01:07
damn looking at varsity shit looks expensive.
shit will cost you your life. muhaha. 
Nov 08, 2013 @ 01:23
Really like the rugby, just wondering if i can take the patch off though without ruining the piece. Thanks love the brand.
Nov 08, 2013 @ 01:29
Holiday 13 QS Fleece are now available onlinehttp://

Nov 08, 2013 @ 01:29
Holiday 13 QS Fleece are now available online http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=30&topSection=88

Nov 08, 2013 @ 02:28
Black Scale Holiday 13 QS Backpack & Laptop Case http://www.black-scale.com/?p=7515

Nov 08, 2013 @ 02:29
Really like the rugby, just wondering if i can take the patch off though without ruining the piece. Thanks love the brand.
its not a patch its a satin label.

its easy to take off but it looks 10x better with label. trust me.

Nov 08, 2013 @ 02:30

its literally just a patch. damn you'd think someone had taken a shit on the corner with your reaction. if you really think it ruins the piece then try and have it removed. Personally makes no difference to me, this piece is fire 
ignore him. its easy.

Nov 08, 2013 @ 02:41
so what are the prices gonna be like meg@?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.