[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

October 10, 2013 @ 02:27:51
Ignore bound. Let's get people banned. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 10, 2013 @ 02:30:31
Good looking out Mega, do you still have any in stock? Website says it's OOS in L but it's still listed as an option.
Email ryang@black-scale.com and he can help get you one. Trust me he comes with miracles. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 10, 2013 @ 02:32:33
internet thuggin level over 9000
The idiots that roam the Black Scale forum. 

Lol. We love them all. Fat, skinny, ugly, act like females and all that. 

October 10, 2013 @ 07:23:01
@meg@gem regarding the Khan Jacket in Underworld, are the cuffs and collar grey as the new photos on Black-Scale.com show or are they black and white stripes like they were in the previous picture? 
October 10, 2013 @ 08:34:43
Solid. We changed them to solid for production

October 10, 2013 @ 08:59:29
damn, forums are fucked up these days. stopped checking on this forum cuz of this childish shit! mega used to give us informations, now he needs to defend himself on this fuck! mega, just dont reply to those peepz, instead answer the real questions bout your brand! justsayin

figaro

October 10, 2013 @ 10:02:39
albert is one of the chillest dudes i've ever met, and your workers are professional and laid back. My problem isn't with them. Its with you.
Albert? We don't have a Albert that works in the store. That's all that matters is my workers. Stop worrying about me and trying to get attention. I'll keep it real with ya, no owner of a company cares for the forums so don't get too comfortable on here because it's easy to ignore you.
lol, fucking mega. No one gives a shit dude. Actually i'm wrong. you have a select lossy of fags that follow your every action and beg for your adoration. I see your bullshit, and i pull your strings because you always react. Its sad to see a man of your age react like this over the forums. I haven't heard a person say a mom joke since like 5th grade. The funniest thing is you swore up and down that this wasn't you, and was a person paid to interact on social media platforms (an intern) but yet its definitely you, you just told me not to worry about you. Like who the fuck are you dude. I used to look up to you, but i guess the fucking SCVLE, v = a bullshit clouded your mind and you think you are the top of your game but you sit with a full stock still of your fall collection. re releasing dead designs at an attempt to gather at least a little more money cus you don't give a shit about any of us. You are in it for the money, clearly not in it for the streetwear lifestyle and the culture that comes behind it. Yeah i am fat, but i have worked off a lot of weight and still going down. I do me, i don't fake any other shit. I wear whatever the fuck i want, who are you? just a faggot that still calls out little kids but is too much of a pussy to call someone out in real life. You just hide your face and smoke cigarettes to run away from people interaction you weird fuck.

so basically, fuck you.
shut up you fat fuck. you come in here and insult him and just bandwagon on the fucking hate train and then try to get empathy from anyone.
I think mega wins because he made you cry so much
October 10, 2013 @ 16:40:03
this thread needs more 
October 11, 2013 @ 09:12:40
damn, forums are fucked up these days. stopped checking on this forum cuz of this childish shit! mega used to give us informations, now he needs to defend himself on this fuck! mega, just dont reply to those peepz, instead answer the real questions bout your brand! justsayin
Your right. I agree. Shit just gets messed up once in a while. It's always one person trying to hate and then a bunch of followers start listening to the hater. Lol. It's a trend. 

I agree with with getting it back to how it was but will see if that ever happens. 

October 11, 2013 @ 09:15:33
This Saturday will release the Severus Rose tee at Black Scale SF, NY, LA and online at Black-Scale.com

We will also have the women's VV sample sale at Black Scale LA. 

October 11, 2013 @ 11:08:52
This Saturday will release the Severus Rose tee at Black Scale SF, NY, LA and online at Black-Scale.com

thats the news we wanna hear! keep it up! between, really nice shirt!

figaro

October 11, 2013 @ 15:43:53
mega, u got any funeral og's left? cuz i need a second one i use for going out and having party! to scary someone steals it or i lose it! 

figaro

October 11, 2013 @ 19:22:20
Mega is on some next level shit. always has been. pussy ass self proclaimed critics with surface level critiques crack me the fuck up man. again and again i see these bitches with NO TASTE who clearly lack vision and depth with the interpretation of the piece or collection. yall really dont get it. I fuck with Blvck Scvle because eye can see the level Mega creates at... this isnt simply a streetwear brand its a constant manifestation of a vision that has already been created.. hes always 13 steps ahead trailblazing a path he knows possible. those who fucc with Mega and his creative vision, the potential of what hes actualy doing.. those are the individuals he speaks to thru his creation. Eye see the vision Eye see the potential
October 11, 2013 @ 20:24:45
lol, fucking mega. No one gives a shit dude. Actually i'm wrong. you have a select lossy of fags that follow your every action and beg for your adoration. I see your bullshit, and i pull your strings because you always react. Its sad to see a man of your age react like this over the forums. I haven't heard a person say a mom joke since like 5th grade. The funniest thing is you swore up and down that this wasn't you, and was a person paid to interact on social media platforms (an intern) but yet its definitely you, you just told me not to worry about you. Like who the fuck are you dude. I used to look up to you, but i guess the fucking SCVLE, v = a bullshit clouded your mind and you think you are the top of your game but you sit with a full stock still of your fall collection. re releasing dead designs at an attempt to gather at least a little more money cus you don't give a shit about any of us. You are in it for the money, clearly not in it for the streetwear lifestyle and the culture that comes behind it. Yeah i am fat, but i have worked off a lot of weight and still going down. I do me, i don't fake any other shit. I wear whatever the fuck i want, who are you? just a faggot that still calls out little kids but is too much of a pussy to call someone out in real life. You just hide your face and smoke cigarettes to run away from people interaction you weird fuck.

so basically, fuck you.

dead. fall back brotha, no hate you just taking this a tad to seriously.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

October 11, 2013 @ 21:20:36
what about rugby hoodies
October 11, 2013 @ 22:08:58
Mega is on some next level shit. always has been. pussy ass self proclaimed critics with surface level critiques crack me the fuck up man. again and again i see these bitches with NO TASTE who clearly lack vision and depth with the interpretation of the piece or collection. yall really dont get it. I fuck with Blvck Scvle because eye can see the level Mega creates at... this isnt simply a streetwear brand its a constant manifestation of a vision that has already been created.. hes always 13 steps ahead trailblazing a path he knows possible. those who fucc with Mega and his creative vision, the potential of what hes actualy doing.. those are the individuals he speaks to thru his creation. Eye see the vision Eye see the potential
October 11, 2013 @ 22:16:57

just keep us all posted bruh. if you ignore the autists in here, then they'll find something better to do (hopefully)
October 12, 2013 @ 00:29:56
what about rugby hoodies
PLEASE just a pic. ;)

paul walker loves pics ;)
October 12, 2013 @ 05:08:59
what about rugby hoodies
PLEASE just a pic. ;)

paul walker loves pics ;)
October 12, 2013 @ 06:01:39
You're a corny sounding phaggot. It sounds to me like you want to lick megas succulent rolls dry while eating the very fat off his gut. Phaggot

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

October 12, 2013 @ 11:08:01
Back to the real Black Scale shit.

If you don't fuck with us cool but always remember we will always do our thing with or without you. We don't need you to fuck with us.

Black Scale wasn't created for what you feel, we created Black Scale for what we feel. Create your own brand and let me know how it does.

If you told me you don't fuck with our brand all I have to say to you is did I ever ask you to fuck with us? 99% of the time is NO NO.

October 12, 2013 @ 11:17:27
Back to the real Black Scale shit.

If you don't fuck with us cool but always remember we will always do our thing with or without you. We don't need you to fuck with us.

Black Scale wasn't created for what you feel, we created Black Scale for what we feel. Create your own brand and let me know how it does.

If you told me you don't fuck with our brand all I have to say to you is did I ever ask you to fuck with us? 99% of the time is NO NO.

October 12, 2013 @ 11:24:20
Then again we ain't on your brand forum you on ours. Thanks.

October 13, 2013 @ 00:21:34
Anymore pixs of the rugby? Wanna see what the hype is about 
October 13, 2013 @ 05:59:47
what if there was a severus rose PULLOVER????smokeyface

Go.

October 13, 2013 @ 08:40:25
Damn I like Black Scale but this is some hella wack PR

your girlfriend's vagina smells like bumble bee tuna

October 14, 2013 @ 01:44:39
Does anyone have a black scale alive and well wolf 

WTB NOTHING

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x