Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 14, 2013 @ 09:54 AM
BlackScale

Usually people don't understand that. They think it's all good in the hood out here. Why don't we just ignore all these people and just get back to the real Black Scale thread. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 14, 2013 @ 09:56 AM
BlackScale

^^
This is true. Very true. Balance of the good and evil. 

Most at people that speak of us being satanic are the same ones that steal money from mamas purse when she's asleep. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 14, 2013 @ 11:11 AM
Vaudevilly

what people actually think you're satanic?
it's an aesthetic choice you fucktards
October 14, 2013 @ 03:50 PM
BIGOH

Well I wear large but I don't know how the fit is on em lmk

WTB NOTHING

October 14, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
BIGOH

Does anyone have a black scale alive and well wolf 
what size you looking for?
Large 

WTB NOTHING

October 14, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
zeanzheldon

I think I remember people saying to size up.
October 14, 2013 @ 06:55 PM
sfsteez

Mega is on some next level shit. always has been. pussy ass self proclaimed critics with surface level critiques crack me the fuck up man. again and again i see these bitches with NO TASTE who clearly lack vision and depth with the interpretation of the piece or collection. yall really dont get it. I fuck with Blvck Scvle because eye can see the level Mega creates at... this isnt simply a streetwear brand its a constant manifestation of a vision that has already been created.. hes always 13 steps ahead trailblazing a path he knows possible. those who fucc with Mega and his creative vision, the potential of what hes actualy doing.. those are the individuals he speaks to thru his creation. Eye see the vision Eye see the potential
You're a corny sounding phaggot. It sounds to me like you want to lick megas succulent rolls dry while eating the very fat off his gut. Phaggot
Nah you just basic as fucc bruh. nothing wrong with truly respecting a persons intention and work. go beat off for the second time today bruh
October 14, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
kosmiklol

wolf tee fits big
October 14, 2013 @ 08:48 PM
mattwilks13

mega@gem whats the key with printing white on black garments , do you mainly print in plastisol or other ? your prints are always solid and clean ! recently had a rubbish lot of t shirts done and currently sorting this with the manufacture ! thanks 
October 14, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
PAPOUCHE

Does anyone know how Black Scale hoodies fit? I wanna know if I should go true to size or size up on this: http://www.plndr.com/product/details?ProductID=140003&VendorCode=BLS&a=0

It looks like it runs a little short.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

October 14, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
quiet1

suspended

From Mega's Twitter: 

@BlackScale: We have a big surprise for SF coming soon. Black Scale x @40oz_VAN SF Capsule.
@BlackScale: First time ever @40oz_VAN releases SF themed product. A big party will also be taking place that same week of the release. Let's go SF.

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

October 15, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
sirmike

Does anyone know how Black Scale hoodies fit? I wanna know if I should go true to size or size up on this: http://www.plndr.com/product/details?ProductID=140003&VendorCode=BLS&a=0

Go True To Size. 

@wavyymike

October 15, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
igotssssoul

tts
October 15, 2013 @ 06:59 AM
Mason500

mega@gem whats the key with printing white on black garments , do you mainly print in plastisol or other ? your prints are always solid and clean ! recently had a rubbish lot of t shirts done and currently sorting this with the manufacture ! thanks 
lol the prints are not good on blackscale 
October 15, 2013 @ 10:17 AM
Aston Munyentwari

Just 16 more days until Holiday Drop !! damn.
October 15, 2013 @ 01:48 PM
paddy

i hope we get a lookbook or preview soon.
October 15, 2013 @ 03:02 PM
SilvioDante

Dont buy youll get a shitty quality hoodie like anvil or something not usual blackscale quality.
October 15, 2013 @ 03:09 PM
SHARKlN

How bad are those plundr hoodies? I mean, regular black scale quality isn't all that great, so to dial it back, I would imagine the shit is literally falling apart before you can try it on. yes? no? anyone?
October 15, 2013 @ 03:30 PM
YUNG KingKropz

How bad are those plundr hoodies? I mean, regular black scale quality isn't all that great, so to dial it back, I would imagine the shit is literally falling apart before you can try it on. yes? no? anyone?
yes
October 15, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
SilvioDante

its anvil blanks or something cheaper than that. Its length is short sleeves are short. Fits like shit and dont fuck with the zip ups ordered one a long time ago and shit was thin like a t-shirt lol. Print is low quality also. I think BS is only company that does this on Plndr. My 10 Deep shit always comes straight same quality as ordering from 10 webshop.
October 15, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
fg-mabz

its anvil blanks or something cheaper than that. Its length is short sleeves are short. Fits like shit and dont fuck with the zip ups ordered one a long time ago and shit was thin like a t-shirt lol. Print is low quality also. I think BS is only company that does this on Plndr. My 10 Deep shit always comes straight same quality as ordering from 10 webshop.
BUT PLNDR sizes are actually normal, im 5.11 and wear "L" which is logic, on the BS official website i have to take "S" and it's even too long for me is it normal ? we're in 2013 NOT in 2003 who's wearing Large et long clothes like that today, their hoodies, sweater are beautiful, i don't even criticize the price but the sizes... And why the cheap collection is on PLNDR and not on the BS website ?? Mega never talk about that, BS is  a dope brand but it's a complete mess in terms of sizes i don't even know who can buy L & XL on the BS website. 
October 15, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
SilvioDante

The fuck you talking about im 6'3 and XL fits perfect same as Supreme tees. Cant picture you having to size down to a Small from a Plndr L. Its cheap prints for Plndr mega already explained that. Its for the purpose of people that want Black Scale but cant afford the more quality stuff.
October 15, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
Aston Munyentwari

i hope we get a lookbook or preview soon.
yeah !
The Video-Lookbook is cool, but I'd like to see the items a bit more in detail...
October 16, 2013 @ 02:29 AM
2 Phone Shawty

bandana tee came in, quality is real nice. my favorite tee right now, good shit Black Scale

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

October 16, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
2 Phone Shawty

what about KL?

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

October 16, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
The Fiasco

what about KL?
The stuff on KL is all actual Black Scale. The stuff on Plndr is all shit they themselves print on the shitty blanks.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

October 16, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
Vaudevilly

bandana tee came in, quality is real nice. my favorite tee right now, good shit Black Scale
I'm wondering how it looks irl, would you mind posting a fit maybe?
October 16, 2013 @ 10:50 AM
BlackScale

Our fleece on our site is actually the best fleece we ever made. This holiday our fleece is heavier at 500gm. Them for spring/summer 14 we do 320gm then fall/holiday 14 we go 500gm again. Fall 13 is the last of 320gm then we start with the 2014 program forward.

Fall 13, 320gm
Holiday 13, 500gm

Spring 14, 320gm
Summer 14, 320gm
Fall 14, 500gm
Holiday 14, 500gm

The quality of our fleece is going to be twice as better starting this holiday 13. Make sure to check our flagship stores or your local stores that will carry holiday 14.

October 16, 2013 @ 02:23 PM
franciscus

need a second funeral hat, mega?

figaro

October 16, 2013 @ 03:17 PM
The Fiasco

need a second funeral hat, mega?
I got a 420 funeral. I tried it on once and it didnt fit my head so lmk whats good fam.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.