Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 5, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
Aston Munyentwari

Mega is fat ?
October 5, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
imintheair

I'm really stoked for the women's sample sale tomorrow. It's great to have some ill chicks on the team you can learn from and teach you.
wish i were in the area to cop but ;( when's womyn's dropping online? i'm really excited!
October 6, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
BlackScale

I wonder how dat1dude562 looks like in person? I am going to ask Hypebeast to get me his ip address he's posting from so I can spy on him.

watch me post a few pics of him in a few days.
here is a pic of Kidrisen ahahahahaha
damnnnnn that kid is way cutre than kidrisen. kidrisen looks like shrek with matching foamposites on

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 6, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
BlackScale

He doesn't rock blvck scvle anymore after Mega hurt his feelings
i didn't mean to hurt his feelings. its just a forum board.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 6, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
BlackScale

Mega is fat ?
super fat

October 6, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
BlackScale

Black scale is on some devil worshipping bullshit. Fuk this brand
fuck your mother. hopping on our forum lol.

go away people dont want you here.

October 6, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
shop

That umbrella is sick. Ill keep it 100% when it rains,ill have my girl under this feeling some type of way.love the line.

October 6, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
YUNG KingKropz

I wonder how dat1dude562 looks like in person? I am going to ask Hypebeast to get me his ip address he's posting from so I can spy on him.

watch me post a few pics of him in a few days.
here is a pic of Kidrisen ahahahahaha
damnnnnn that kid is way cutre than kidrisen. kidrisen looks like shrek with matching foamposites on
But i don't own foamposites...
October 6, 2013 @ 05:45 AM
street lights

Black scale is on some devil worshipping bullshit. Fuk this brand
lol aint nothing wrong with conjuring demons bruh

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

October 6, 2013 @ 06:35 AM
BlackScale

This is true

October 6, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
Antonovitj

Can someone explain the red line on this hoodie (La Joconde)? And why are only her eyes visible??

https://www.google.se/search?q=black+scale+la+joconde+hoodie&es_sm=91&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=84BRUu30AauX5AS0hIDwDg&ved=0CDoQsAQ&biw=1399&bih=783&dpr=1
October 7, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
cypress

When is the BLVCK LAB collab releasing?
October 7, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
Dat1Dude562

Can someone explain the red line on this hoodie (La Joconde)? And why are only her eyes visible??

https://www.google.se/search?q=black+scale+la+joconde+hoodie&es_sm=91&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=84BRUu30AauX5AS0hIDwDg&ved=0CDoQsAQ&biw=1399&bih=783&dpr=1
The red line represents the first color of the rainbow and only her eyes are visible because she can't see the other colors of the rainbow, only red unfortunately. I feel bad for hersad

Taking Supreme Jesus Jersey Preorders. $300 shipped each.

October 8, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
theycallmerayj

Does anybody else get shit from people when wearing the upside down flag stuff that blvck scvle has? People I'm around are offended by it.
October 8, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
quiet1

suspended

If you actually care what other people think of the clothes that u wear you probably shouldn't be wearing it in the first place

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

October 8, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
G0LDwatch

Does anybody else get shit from people when wearing the upside down flag stuff that blvck scvle has? People I'm around are offended by it.
I get hella shit. People trip like it means anarchy and tearing down the gov't but they don't know it means nation in distress. cool
October 8, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
BlackScale

The red line represents the first color of the rainbow and only her eyes are visible because she can't see the other colors of the rainbow, only red unfortunately. I feel bad for her
LOL..

DUMMIE

October 8, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
BlackScale

they are only offended because they are ignorant to it. it's our strongest selling item since we started.

October 8, 2013 @ 09:22 PM
SHARKlN

Mega if a kid comes in one of your stores with his parents do you shit talk him about fucking his mom or do you simp out in front of his dad?

Just wonderin thx
October 8, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
YUNG KingKropz

Mega if a kid comes in one of your stores with his parents do you shit talk him about fucking his mom or do you simp out in front of his dad?

Just wonderin thx
fucking gold
October 8, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
kosmiklol

Just wonderin thx
"kid walks in with his parents"
bitch this aint the supreme store 

and kidrisen ur still fat
October 8, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
YUNG KingKropz

Just wonderin thx

lol right. Lets meet up this weekend on la brea. We see who's in better shape. Probably not your frail ass. And yes, i've seen plenty of people go into BSLA with their parents. shit, probably even you kosmiklol
October 8, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale Severus Rose Tee http://www.black-scale.com/?p=7404

October 8, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
BlackScale

Just wonderin thx
naw i don't do the mama jokes with moms. i keep it online only. 

October 8, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
BlackScale

Just wonderin thx

lol right. Lets meet up this weekend on la brea. We see who's in better shape. Probably not your frail ass. And yes, i've seen plenty of people go into BSLA with their parents. shit, probably even you kosmiklol
hows our customer service in LA?

October 8, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
YUNG KingKropz

Just wonderin thx

albert is one of the chillest dudes i've ever met, and your workers are professional and laid back. My problem isn't with them. Its with you.
October 8, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
spriteremix

Just wonderin thx

hes fat but ur a mexican midget

probably a pretty fair fight
October 8, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
notoriginal

Just wonderin thx

Shits getting hostile in here
October 8, 2013 @ 11:17 PM
BlackScale

albert is one of the chillest dudes i've ever met, and your workers are professional and laid back. My problem isn't with them. Its with you.
Albert? We don't have a Albert that works in the store. That's all that matters is my workers. Stop worrying about me and trying to get attention. I'll keep it real with ya, no owner of a company cares for the forums so don't get too comfortable on here because it's easy to ignore you.

October 8, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
BlackScale

Just wonderin thx

Shits getting hostile in here
the best part of the forum now

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.