Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 11, 2013 @ 08:24 PM
street lights

lol, fucking mega. No one gives a shit dude. Actually i'm wrong. you have a select lossy of fags that follow your every action and beg for your adoration. I see your bullshit, and i pull your strings because you always react. Its sad to see a man of your age react like this over the forums. I haven't heard a person say a mom joke since like 5th grade. The funniest thing is you swore up and down that this wasn't you, and was a person paid to interact on social media platforms (an intern) but yet its definitely you, you just told me not to worry about you. Like who the fuck are you dude. I used to look up to you, but i guess the fucking SCVLE, v = a bullshit clouded your mind and you think you are the top of your game but you sit with a full stock still of your fall collection. re releasing dead designs at an attempt to gather at least a little more money cus you don't give a shit about any of us. You are in it for the money, clearly not in it for the streetwear lifestyle and the culture that comes behind it. Yeah i am fat, but i have worked off a lot of weight and still going down. I do me, i don't fake any other shit. I wear whatever the fuck i want, who are you? just a faggot that still calls out little kids but is too much of a pussy to call someone out in real life. You just hide your face and smoke cigarettes to run away from people interaction you weird fuck.

so basically, fuck you.

dead. fall back brotha, no hate you just taking this a tad to seriously.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

October 11, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
hypethetical

what about rugby hoodies
October 11, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
spriteremix

Mega is on some next level shit. always has been. pussy ass self proclaimed critics with surface level critiques crack me the fuck up man. again and again i see these bitches with NO TASTE who clearly lack vision and depth with the interpretation of the piece or collection. yall really dont get it. I fuck with Blvck Scvle because eye can see the level Mega creates at... this isnt simply a streetwear brand its a constant manifestation of a vision that has already been created.. hes always 13 steps ahead trailblazing a path he knows possible. those who fucc with Mega and his creative vision, the potential of what hes actualy doing.. those are the individuals he speaks to thru his creation. Eye see the vision Eye see the potential
October 11, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
trill_nation

This Saturday will release the Severus Rose tee at Black Scale SF, NY, LA and online at Black-Scale.com

We will also have the women's VV sample sale at Black Scale LA. 
just keep us all posted bruh. if you ignore the autists in here, then they'll find something better to do (hopefully)
October 12, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
nostarr

what about rugby hoodies
PLEASE just a pic. ;)

paul walker loves pics ;)
October 12, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
hypethetical

what about rugby hoodies
PLEASE just a pic. ;)

paul walker loves pics ;)
October 12, 2013 @ 06:01 AM
Dat1Dude562

Mega is on some next level shit. always has been. pussy ass self proclaimed critics with surface level critiques crack me the fuck up man. again and again i see these bitches with NO TASTE who clearly lack vision and depth with the interpretation of the piece or collection. yall really dont get it. I fuck with Blvck Scvle because eye can see the level Mega creates at... this isnt simply a streetwear brand its a constant manifestation of a vision that has already been created.. hes always 13 steps ahead trailblazing a path he knows possible. those who fucc with Mega and his creative vision, the potential of what hes actualy doing.. those are the individuals he speaks to thru his creation. Eye see the vision Eye see the potential
You're a corny sounding phaggot. It sounds to me like you want to lick megas succulent rolls dry while eating the very fat off his gut. Phaggot

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

October 12, 2013 @ 11:08 AM
BlackScale

Back to the real Black Scale shit.

If you don't fuck with us cool but always remember we will always do our thing with or without you. We don't need you to fuck with us.

Black Scale wasn't created for what you feel, we created Black Scale for what we feel. Create your own brand and let me know how it does.

If you told me you don't fuck with our brand all I have to say to you is did I ever ask you to fuck with us? 99% of the time is NO NO.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 12, 2013 @ 11:17 AM
BlackScale

If you don't fuck with us cool but always remember we will always do our thing with or without you. We don't need you to fuck with us.

Black Scale wasn't created for what you feel, we created Black Scale for what we feel. Create your own brand and let me know how it does.

If you told me you don't fuck with our brand all I have to say to you is did I ever ask you to fuck with us? 99% of the time is NO NO.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 12, 2013 @ 11:24 AM
BlackScale

Then again we ain't on your brand forum you on ours. Thanks.

October 13, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
CLASSxSICK

Anymore pixs of the rugby? Wanna see what the hype is about 
October 13, 2013 @ 05:59 AM
Sentimental

what if there was a severus rose PULLOVER????cool

Fuck Off.

October 13, 2013 @ 08:40 AM
blueberryjames

Damn I like Black Scale but this is some hella wack PR

your girlfriend's vagina smells like bumble bee tuna

October 14, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
BIGOH

Does anyone have a black scale alive and well wolf 

WTB NOTHING

October 14, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
notoriginal

you sound ignorant and your brand revolves around atheist devil BS

October 14, 2013 @ 07:16 AM
tysonis

what size you looking for?
October 14, 2013 @ 08:41 AM
Glo'bito

finally found myself a bandana tee in my sizecool

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

October 14, 2013 @ 09:54 AM
BlackScale

Usually people don't understand that. They think it's all good in the hood out here. Why don't we just ignore all these people and just get back to the real Black Scale thread. 

October 14, 2013 @ 09:56 AM
BlackScale

^^
This is true. Very true. Balance of the good and evil. 

Most at people that speak of us being satanic are the same ones that steal money from mamas purse when she's asleep. 

October 14, 2013 @ 11:11 AM
trill_nation

what people actually think you're satanic?
it's an aesthetic choice you fucktards
October 14, 2013 @ 03:50 PM
BIGOH

Well I wear large but I don't know how the fit is on em lmk

WTB NOTHING

October 14, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
BIGOH

what size you looking for?
Large 

WTB NOTHING

October 14, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
zeanzheldon

I think I remember people saying to size up.
October 14, 2013 @ 06:55 PM
sfsteez

You're a corny sounding phaggot. It sounds to me like you want to lick megas succulent rolls dry while eating the very fat off his gut. Phaggot
Nah you just basic as fucc bruh. nothing wrong with truly respecting a persons intention and work. go beat off for the second time today bruh
October 14, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
kosmiklol

wolf tee fits big
October 14, 2013 @ 08:48 PM
mattwilks13

mega@gem whats the key with printing white on black garments , do you mainly print in plastisol or other ? your prints are always solid and clean ! recently had a rubbish lot of t shirts done and currently sorting this with the manufacture ! thanks 
October 14, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
PAPOUCHE

Does anyone know how Black Scale hoodies fit? I wanna know if I should go true to size or size up on this: http://www.plndr.com/product/details?ProductID=140003&VendorCode=BLS&a=0

It looks like it runs a little short.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

October 15, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
sirmike

Does anyone know how Black Scale hoodies fit? I wanna know if I should go true to size or size up on this: http://www.plndr.com/product/details?ProductID=140003&VendorCode=BLS&a=0

It looks like it runs a little short.

Go True To Size. 

@wavyymike

October 15, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
igotssssoul

tts
October 15, 2013 @ 06:59 AM
Mason500

mega@gem whats the key with printing white on black garments , do you mainly print in plastisol or other ? your prints are always solid and clean ! recently had a rubbish lot of t shirts done and currently sorting this with the manufacture ! thanks 
lol the prints are not good on blackscale 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.