[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

September 20, 2013 @ 19:58:32 PM
Well fellas what can I say. If you don't like the price what can I do? We are going to continue to have pricing at this level. Of course our tees and hats remain the same but outerwear has been very strong for us and other countries like Japan and UK never complain about our price points and it does very well. Step it up people. Don't complain because its not going to help.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

September 20, 2013 @ 20:05:14 PM
Hey Mega I could have sworn I saw the Shah shirt in black on a UK site. Why isn't it on your site? Or was it that purple one all along?
September 20, 2013 @ 20:51:04 PM
Well fellas what can I say. If you don't like the price what can I do? We are going to continue to have pricing at this level. Of course our tees and hats remain the same but outerwear has been very strong for us and other countries like Japan and UK never complain about our price points and it does very well. Step it up people. Don't complain because its not going to help.
People are only upset with pricing because although the quality of clothing may be at a Givenchy (any high end fashion label) level it does not have that name or identity attached with it, which is half the reason people buy it. However with the outerwear that you are churning out as of now, once it hits the bodies of enough people then that is when people will know that they have to pay this much for good quality clothing and they get the name with it.
September 20, 2013 @ 21:00:51 PM
damn mega, chill it out bro. I never actually even meant something out of line when i said what i said. Damn if i was in the Philippines I wouldn't be giving anyone my time of day but I'm a broke boi just doing the daily hustle. And your girl is hella god, so all i meant was be proud of that and do it up. Shit man, you get so hurt by every word, if you want to have a Givenchy style management style calm down a little. I respected you and looked up to you for a quick minute but this hood stuff isn't gonna fly with a lot of people. And no i'd never fight you, cus I'm not that type of head. I'm not trying to flex on the internet and definitely not trying to start things. This is a discussion and opinion thread. It was created to discuss, yeah i get a lot of downvotes and people probably hate what i say but i don't care, i'm doing me. Keep the grind up. Just expressing my opinion because i was hella hyped for this drop, and the prices are murdering me.
September 20, 2013 @ 21:16:15 PM
Supreme Japan sells every Supreme product at a premium of roughly 30-35%. In the UK all products go for a premium. Nike's go for twice the amount in the UK than what they do here. You can't simply adjust your prices based on another countries entire economy. You even have international customers who already pay a large increase by having to pay for extra shipping costs and customs. But if you honestly feel like treating your loyal customers, the people in the states who allowed your business to blossom into what it is now like that...well then that's fine, I'll stop buying.

Instagram - @octose // I promote music - Youtube.com/thephuzz

September 20, 2013 @ 21:27:06 PM
@kidrisen stop posting every post you make is even stupider than the one before. Mega ain't gona do shit to anyone not sure why your so scared of him

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

September 20, 2013 @ 21:27:54 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
@kidrisen stop posting every post you make is even stupider than the one before. Mega ain't gona do shit to anyone not sure why your so scared of him
not scared, i just don't like confrontation man, my bad.
September 20, 2013 @ 21:34:56 PM
double post

September 20, 2013 @ 21:48:13 PM
lmao mega is really going to fucking threaten to beat up customers who are giving feedback

welp, that's it, i'm done lol. peace out black scale, i'll be sure to never buy another piece ever again. blushing
September 20, 2013 @ 21:52:38 PM
Mega definitely marks up his prices. He almost doubled the prices of the funeral/silence/believe snaps so I'm sure he does it with everything else. Someone needs to rip the fat off his gut to teach him a lesson.

How you gonna charge these prices when you featured on Plndr and Karmaloop

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

September 20, 2013 @ 22:09:42 PM
Where the fishtail at though?

Lillyhammer

September 20, 2013 @ 22:49:33 PM
How you gonna charge these prices when you featured on Plndr
and Karmaloop

Realest shit on this forum
September 20, 2013 @ 23:45:21 PM
wheres that all american shirt that keeps popping up on the website?
September 20, 2013 @ 23:54:16 PM
Where the fishtail at though?
Mega's probably still trying to figure out what type of retarded price tag he can put on that shit. Wouldn't be surprised if it was above 4 bills at this point.

September 21, 2013 @ 01:47:31 AM
Let me know when that 40% end of season sale is.
I'm expecting that rugby hoodie to be at least $250 now.
September 21, 2013 @ 02:34:59 AM
Givenchy? When did you guys honestly hear of Givenchy?

10 years ago non of you would wear Givenchy, shit not even me. You guys only started hearing about Givenchy because your favorite rapper started wearing it. Gtfoh. If you really knew about Givenchy a leather jacket with suede will retail $2500-$4000. But you guys probably won't know that right? And you guys are complaining at a $700 leather jacket from us.

When Tom Brown does a Golden Bear it's $1400-$1800 retail. With his name attached to it.

Our Golden Bear designs are much better than his and they are half that. Again gtfoh with that bullshit because you guys sound stupid.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

September 21, 2013 @ 02:36:23 AM
Thanks Glock Lesner. We don't want you buying Black Scale. Good bye to you.

September 21, 2013 @ 02:40:31 AM
I'm not even gonna waste my time on dat1dude lol.

Also people Mega doesn't post on here anymore so the more you think this is mega the more will tell him how many idiots roam the forums now. Will wait for his rebuttal post on front page coming soon. Will make sure to bring some of you up. Lol

September 21, 2013 @ 03:11:11 AM
Just to promote the quality of blackscales outerwear, which I would classify as high end street wear, I spilled promethazine on the inner lining of a jacket from 2011 and I was able to wipe it off clean no damage done. That jacket was like 2 bills and the prices being charged now are due to materials used and a higher quality, well worth the price honestly.
September 21, 2013 @ 03:12:09 AM
Givenchy? When did you guys honestly hear of Givenchy?

10 years ago non of you would wear Givenchy, shit not even me. You guys only started hearing about Givenchy because your favorite rapper started wearing it. Gtfoh. If you really knew about Givenchy a leather jacket with suede will retail $2500-$4000. But you guys probably won't know that right? And you guys are complaining at a $700 leather jacket from us.

When Tom Brown does a Golden Bear it's $1400-$1800 retail. With his name attached to it.

Our Golden Bear designs are much better than his and they are half that. Again gtfoh with that bullshit because you guys sound stupid.
That's not the fact of the matter. It isn't because you guys are putting out quality gear or the fact that your name doesn't mean enough to us. It's the fact that you are basing your pricing on arbitrary terms where you are literally trying to oversell your shit to us in the states at prices other countries pay a PREMIUM for. If you look at any brand that spans overseas you will see that their pricing is severely different, and a premium is added to those overseas orders. You can't base your entire companies pricing universally, you have to adapt that shit to all types of economies. Look at Nike for example - here we see reasonable prices because we are used to paying $100 or so for a pair of sneaks. In the UK (A totally different economical situation) we see price increases in those same nike's going for $180 to $200 because it is the PREMIUM they pay to buy a NIKE product in the UK.

The fact that you just decided to raise your prices by a stupid fucking amount (Baron jacket for example which is nearly identical to the Jackal from last years F/W went for $150 with relatively intense embroidery and detail, somehow you figured the new Baron jacket (which's fabric isn't too immense of quality - my shorts with the same quality are already starting to give out after 2 months of wear) itself was worth $308, which I find fucking ridiculous.). You guys dropped a bombshell, there was no gradual increase (which is what most brands do), you just dropped that shit on our faces, seems as almost you wanted to fuck your loyal customers over with these retarded prices. None the less, after we asked you and told you (Mega, Black Scale whoever the fuck you are) you simply ignored us. It's kind of irritating when the owner and the social media operators of Black Scale literally shiver in their shoes, and give no fucks about how their customer reacts to your drops, pricing, shipping and it's honestly amazing how you guys have gotten this far with the shitty attitude you've displayed on these forums.

Stop thinking of yourself as high and mighty. You try and act humble but in return you never show it. Without your buyers in the states, your brand would literally be nowhere, yet in return of our criticism you would rather shiver like a bitch and reject any type of criticism or insight that we offer.

Getting real tired of this childish shit and it actually surprises me how you manage to get as many stockists as you guys do, especially with the shitty attitude you guys have portrayed over this forum throughout 2013.

At this point I'm fucking done with Black Scale. You guys put out some incredible pieces but your attitude towards your business and customers is some of the shittiest shit I've witnessed.

September 21, 2013 @ 03:40:04 AM
Actually we are basing our pricing to run a company. Lol. Most importantly is to keep running a business you need a team. A team of 40 people we have now. It's not like we have 3 workers and do everything. Lmao. Quality is getting better means prices are getting higher which means becoming a better brand which means you can shut up now.

September 21, 2013 @ 03:41:48 AM
Come to our store and order online. That's service. Not a stupid forum. Lol. Grow up people because forum life does not mean shit when it comes to service. Our stores have the best service in the world of retail. Have you stepped foot into one? Have you had any problem? No because you are too busy bitching on these forum boards.

September 21, 2013 @ 03:43:52 AM
Octose just stop posting because we have more releases in the future you can afford. If you can't afford the outerwear then just don't buy it and move forward. Cool? Ok bye.

September 21, 2013 @ 04:05:31 AM
People on the forums just cry all day long. Go suck on your mamas boobies for a bit.

September 21, 2013 @ 04:07:38 AM
Did you care to read any of the actual logic behind my post where I explain to you simple economics or did you simply look at the part where I called you out for being a bitch - the fact that you had to post 4 separate times goes to show how pathetic you handled this situation.

This brand is about to become the next big Mall Rats wear. This brand's OGness died off quicker than a termite nest.

September 21, 2013 @ 04:14:27 AM
Octose nothing you said made sense. You don't know shit. You're a forum rat. Go suck my dick and don't return to this forum.

September 21, 2013 @ 04:54:15 AM
I have a feeling that mega raises his prices in order to pay his workers to suckle his breasts. You really need to get your rolls milked mega. Ok bye.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

September 21, 2013 @ 04:55:44 AM
Lmao. Haha. Rolls milking bound.

September 21, 2013 @ 04:58:28 AM
I don't get how you can charge high prices and expect people to buy online without 1. A size chart and 2. A decent description of the pieces (especially not even listing materials.
September 21, 2013 @ 05:20:58 AM
If anyone has ever tried to put together a cut-and-sew piece, you'd have no problem with the pricing because there are a lot that goes into producing these pieces.  Fabric shopping, sample making, designing, set-up, production, producing one-of-a-kind prints for shirts, quality assurance, shipping, etc etc. Put this on top of regular overhead bills, the way I see it, Mega needs to sell a lot of these to break even.  

And if you've been rocking Black Scale for a long time, or just check out their stuff regularly, you should've already seen that this is the direction BS has been aiming towards.

BS is still a fairly new brand, 5 years going into their 6 in November, and they've managed to accomplish more things than any other brands can do.

art since 1900

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x