October 9, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
BlackScale

Also I been in the streetwear lifestyle for almost 15 years now. When you were playing with your first play station dummie.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 9, 2013 @ 04:33 AM
BRUHH

holy shit it's gettin emotional up in dis www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/popcorn_yes.gif
October 9, 2013 @ 04:33 AM
notoriginal

albert is one of the chillest dudes i've ever met, and your workers are professional and laid back. My problem isn't with them. Its with you.
Albert? We don't have a Albert that works in the store. That's all that matters is my workers. Stop worrying about me and trying to get attention. I'll keep it real with ya, no owner of a company cares for the forums so don't get too comfortable on here because it's easy to ignore you.
lol, fucking mega. No one gives a shit dude. Actually i'm wrong. you have a select lossy of fags that follow your every action and beg for your adoration. I see your bullshit, and i pull your strings because you always react. Its sad to see a man of your age react like this over the forums. I haven't heard a person say a mom joke since like 5th grade. The funniest thing is you swore up and down that this wasn't you, and was a person paid to interact on social media platforms (an intern) but yet its definitely you, you just told me not to worry about you. Like who the fuck are you dude. I used to look up to you, but i guess the fucking SCVLE, v = a bullshit clouded your mind and you think you are the top of your game but you sit with a full stock still of your fall collection. re releasing dead designs at an attempt to gather at least a little more money cus you don't give a shit about any of us. You are in it for the money, clearly not in it for the streetwear lifestyle and the culture that comes behind it. Yeah i am fat, but i have worked off a lot of weight and still going down. I do me, i don't fake any other shit. I wear whatever the fuck i want, who are you? just a faggot that still calls out little kids but is too much of a pussy to call someone out in real life. You just hide your face and smoke cigarettes to run away from people interaction you weird fuck.

so basically, fuck you.
October 9, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
G0LDwatch

Whaddup Mega? How you livin'?
October 9, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
BlackScale

Yooooo Goldwatch how you livin?

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 9, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
BlackScale

October 9, 2013 @ 05:21 AM
BlackScale

The gif game right now is tragic. Lmao. Hahahaha hahahaha. Kidrisen is official been executed. No coming back from this. Just a few more crying comments and then he vanishes.

October 9, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
OneForeigner

The gif game right now is tragic. Lmao. Hahahaha hahahaha. Kidrisen is official been executed. No coming back from this. Just a few more crying comments and then he vanishes.
nah dude. you the one catching feelings. 3 comment responses on almost every 1 of my comments
October 9, 2013 @ 06:41 AM
hypethetical

updates on the rugby hoodie?
October 9, 2013 @ 07:43 AM
G0LDwatch

damn, how people gon hate just tryin' to say wassup? aha must be doing something right...
when's the female stuff goin' online? trying to cop for the bunz
October 9, 2013 @ 07:51 AM
fucclord

Good looking out Mega, do you still have any in stock? Website says it's OOS in L but it's still listed as an option.
October 9, 2013 @ 03:27 PM
Robin

Blvck Scvle X Curtains Free World Collection
That College Jacket is heat though I'm kinda disappointed with the rest. Had high hopes for that collab
October 9, 2013 @ 06:26 PM
Aston Munyentwari

no info yet on pricing. 

we will have our new website done by that time and will have all the info fully intact
Another quick question Mega.
Can you take the fur off the hood from the fishtail jacket if you want to ?
October 9, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
kosmiklol

this dude told me to meet him at the LA store 
feelings have been caught tears have been shed

October 9, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
OneForeigner

this dude told me to meet him at the LA store 
feelings have been caught tears have been shed

lol, what exactly was caught? i called you out. You back away like a little b
October 9, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
kosmiklol

internet thuggin level over 9000
October 10, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
OneForeigner

no thugging here. You said some shit, i called you out and you backed off. 
October 10, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
BlackScale

Ignore bound. Let's get people banned. 

October 10, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
BlackScale

Good looking out Mega, do you still have any in stock? Website says it's OOS in L but it's still listed as an option.
Email ryang@black-scale.com and he can help get you one. Trust me he comes with miracles. 

October 10, 2013 @ 02:32 AM
BlackScale

The idiots that roam the Black Scale forum. 

Lol. We love them all. Fat, skinny, ugly, act like females and all that. 

October 10, 2013 @ 07:23 AM
iamzan

@meg@gem regarding the Khan Jacket in Underworld, are the cuffs and collar grey as the new photos on Black-Scale.com show or are they black and white stripes like they were in the previous picture? 
October 10, 2013 @ 08:34 AM
BlackScale

Solid. We changed them to solid for production

October 10, 2013 @ 08:59 AM
franciscus

damn, forums are fucked up these days. stopped checking on this forum cuz of this childish shit! mega used to give us informations, now he needs to defend himself on this fuck! mega, just dont reply to those peepz, instead answer the real questions bout your brand! justsayin

figaro

October 10, 2013 @ 10:02 AM
trill_nation

hows our customer service in LA?
albert is one of the chillest dudes i've ever met, and your workers are professional and laid back. My problem isn't with them. Its with you.
Albert? We don't have a Albert that works in the store. That's all that matters is my workers. Stop worrying about me and trying to get attention. I'll keep it real with ya, no owner of a company cares for the forums so don't get too comfortable on here because it's easy to ignore you.
lol, fucking mega. No one gives a shit dude. Actually i'm wrong. you have a select lossy of fags that follow your every action and beg for your adoration. I see your bullshit, and i pull your strings because you always react. Its sad to see a man of your age react like this over the forums. I haven't heard a person say a mom joke since like 5th grade. The funniest thing is you swore up and down that this wasn't you, and was a person paid to interact on social media platforms (an intern) but yet its definitely you, you just told me not to worry about you. Like who the fuck are you dude. I used to look up to you, but i guess the fucking SCVLE, v = a bullshit clouded your mind and you think you are the top of your game but you sit with a full stock still of your fall collection. re releasing dead designs at an attempt to gather at least a little more money cus you don't give a shit about any of us. You are in it for the money, clearly not in it for the streetwear lifestyle and the culture that comes behind it. Yeah i am fat, but i have worked off a lot of weight and still going down. I do me, i don't fake any other shit. I wear whatever the fuck i want, who are you? just a faggot that still calls out little kids but is too much of a pussy to call someone out in real life. You just hide your face and smoke cigarettes to run away from people interaction you weird fuck.

so basically, fuck you.
shut up you fat fuck. you come in here and insult him and just bandwagon on the fucking hate train and then try to get empathy from anyone.
I think mega wins because he made you cry so much
October 10, 2013 @ 04:40 PM
idmwyni

this thread needs more 
October 11, 2013 @ 09:12 AM
BlackScale

damn, forums are fucked up these days. stopped checking on this forum cuz of this childish shit! mega used to give us informations, now he needs to defend himself on this fuck! mega, just dont reply to those peepz, instead answer the real questions bout your brand! justsayin
Your right. I agree. Shit just gets messed up once in a while. It's always one person trying to hate and then a bunch of followers start listening to the hater. Lol. It's a trend. 

I agree with with getting it back to how it was but will see if that ever happens. 

October 11, 2013 @ 09:15 AM
BlackScale

This Saturday will release the Severus Rose tee at Black Scale SF, NY, LA and online at Black-Scale.com

We will also have the women's VV sample sale at Black Scale LA. 

October 11, 2013 @ 11:08 AM
franciscus

This Saturday will release the Severus Rose tee at Black Scale SF, NY, LA and online at Black-Scale.com

We will also have the women's VV sample sale at Black Scale LA. 
thats the news we wanna hear! keep it up! between, really nice shirt!

figaro

October 11, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
franciscus

mega, u got any funeral og's left? cuz i need a second one i use for going out and having party! to scary someone steals it or i lose it! 

figaro

October 11, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
sfsteez

Mega is on some next level shit. always has been. pussy ass self proclaimed critics with surface level critiques crack me the fuck up man. again and again i see these bitches with NO TASTE who clearly lack vision and depth with the interpretation of the piece or collection. yall really dont get it. I fuck with Blvck Scvle because eye can see the level Mega creates at... this isnt simply a streetwear brand its a constant manifestation of a vision that has already been created.. hes always 13 steps ahead trailblazing a path he knows possible. those who fucc with Mega and his creative vision, the potential of what hes actualy doing.. those are the individuals he speaks to thru his creation. Eye see the vision Eye see the potential

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.