Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 25, 2013 @ 08:28 AM
dirtyxrabbit

I really liked quite a few items from the fall delivery, however--don't mean too sound redudndant-- the prices were drastically/ridiculously increased. easy pass this season

mega but you trying to play us.
Especially when the VSVP straps re released 8-10 bucks more than the initial release, and then you denied it.
You see your brand is prospering and you try to take advantage.

Hopefully the spring collection wont be as absurd
September 25, 2013 @ 08:50 AM
BlackScale

Octose where do you live?

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

September 25, 2013 @ 08:52 AM
BlackScale

dotcalm yeah a 17 year old doesn't really know about this game yet. Come back when you're are around 23. Thanks for your paragraphs. Remember online is important but forums are just forums. Especially when it's about streetwear. Lol.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

September 25, 2013 @ 08:55 AM
BlackScale

dirtyxrabbit. Easy fix just get a better job fam. Easy. I used to complain when I was you get about buying expensive stuff but I figured if I wanted something bad enough I had to find a way to get it. I just found a better job and worked my way up so I can afford those things. Complaining doesn't do anything. It's not feedback to better anything. It's just complaining. That's what's wrong with the youth today. All they do us complain but never put any work in. Most of
Our customers that come in to purchase our cut and sewn is 25 and up and not once have I heard them complain. Octose doesn't know shit. He just roams the forum when he can be making money.

September 25, 2013 @ 09:04 AM
ikarmuh

dirtyxrabbit. Easy fix just get a better job fam. Easy. I used to complain when I was you get about buying expensive stuff but I figured if I wanted something bad enough I had to find a way to get it. I just found a better job and worked my way up so I can afford those things. Complaining doesn't do anything. It's not feedback to better anything. It's just complaining. That's what's wrong with the youth today. All they do us complain but never put any work in. Most of

Our customers that come in to purchase our cut and sewn is 25 and up and not once have I heard them complain. Octose doesn't know shit. He just roams the forum when he can be making money.
real talk though. what about this 9/11 tee. i dont wanna look like a dumbass wearing an incorrect year lol....kinda killed my vibe about the tee a little. but still a dope piece. just hope i can get a corrected one or something
September 25, 2013 @ 09:24 AM
BlackScale

real talk though. what about this 9/11 tee. i dont wanna look like a dumbass wearing an incorrect year lol....kinda killed my vibe about the tee a little. but still a dope piece. just hope i can get a corrected one or something
We used that year because of the 10 year anniversary in 2011. 

September 25, 2013 @ 12:19 PM
SHARKlN

Looool Mega gettin bodied in here
September 25, 2013 @ 12:40 PM
BlackScale

Lol you think this is getting bodied?

Stoops.

You would like the thought of that.

Remember you only have a voice on this forum and even with that your voice isn't loud enough.

September 25, 2013 @ 01:10 PM
SHARKlN

Real talk though, why did ASAP jump off your dick for Jebbia?

Is it because Black Scale can't match Supreme money or you think he was just sick of your shit like everyone else?
September 25, 2013 @ 01:20 PM
BlackScale

Real talk though, why did ASAP jump off your dick for Jebbia?

Is it because Black Scale can't match Supreme money or you think he was just sick of your shit like everyone else?
If you're sick of us why you on our thread? Lol. 

You really have 4000 plus post? You bum. 

September 25, 2013 @ 01:21 PM
BlackScale

lost respect for this brand.

mega, black-scale, whoever the fuck, look. your concept is about balance. core. dark and light.
the online responses... come. on.
its the internet. we all know that. clearly, you take this shit as a joke, mega. you're clearly educated, texts, insights, philosophies and whatnot. however, you should know by now, 5 years in the business, that online interaction matters. your treatment of your customers online is absolutely child-like. it is simply ridiculous. you can not threaten to "slap the shit" out of someone, especially your CUSTOMERS, online. simply disrespectful to yourself.
all the while contradicting the fact that your brand is streetwear. as far as i know, streetwear is about rep, connections, idiosyncrasy, and, mega, versatility. if you cant be versatile, that is, flexible enough to meet the demands of your customers in your local demographic, nevermind the oversea bullshit, then quietly stop. its disgraceful. 
if, as you like to point out, your in-store customer service and financial digits are looking that great, would you say that this forum is the "dark," as opposed to your offline "light."
child.

you've lost your balance.
will the real mega please... sit down.

EDIT: for the world's information, im 17. a kid. doesn't take someone in their 30s to reprimand foolery, let alone notice it. wait.
Lmao there a reason all there huge retailers didn't buy any outerwear SKU's this season (Mega even admitted it lmao!). They also think this shit is too expensive hahahha - Mega basing his brand based off of overseas pricing, especially in Japan where everything goes for 100% more than normal price. Mega is just caught up with his "overseas omg we are so popular in japan we are so successful lol". He doesn't even realize that the reason he got this far is because we managed to help him get there. Literally without the stateside crew he's fucking over, he would be nowhere. His most loyal customers are getting fucked in the asshole because Mega thinks he can do it.

Lmao he didn't start his business in Japan, he started it here yet still thinks he deserves to poop in our mouths and expect us to take it. Dude's a fucking jackass, thinks hes the next Erik Burnetti
Damn your still bitching? Fuck bro just stop posting. You're ruining the Feng shui. 

September 25, 2013 @ 01:25 PM
dotcalm

dotcalm yeah a 17 year old doesn't really know about this game yet. Come back when you're are around 23. Thanks for your paragraphs. Remember online is important but forums are just forums. Especially when it's about streetwear. Lol.
"forums are just forums."

mega. it doesn't matter how much you demean the members of this forum, or how bad you dislike the "immaturity."
your treatment and attitude towards your forum has clearly backfired.
no matter how irrelevant the forum is compared to the apparent bigger picture of black scale, the forum is still your audience. your CUSTOMERS. the people who take an interest in your work. the people whose money fills at least a portion of your wallet. doesn't matter how small the portion is. playing off your focus on age, i remember my 13 year old self respecting my parents for the lunch money they gave me every day. if youre telling me you treat people based on how much of a contribution they make to your life, whether its digital, verbal, or mental, you mustve sucked keith hufnagel's dick like a pencil sharpener to get his approval for that collab.

don't fucking talk down to people based on age. people younger than you clearly have a better understanding of business, if not just ethics in general. and im not talking about myself. give respect to get respect?

"especially when its about streetwear"

what the entire fuck? you just belittled your own business.
stop holding up your ego when, by doing so, you're losing the ego youre defending.
absolutely moronic.

somebody had the nerve to take the herb up out the doobie ashtray

September 25, 2013 @ 01:28 PM
BlackScale

mega. it doesn't matter how much you belittle the members of this forum, or how bad you dislike the "immaturity."
no matter how irrelevant the forum is compared to the apparent bigger picture of black scale, the forum is still your audience. your CUSTOMERS. the people who take an interest in your work. the people whose money fills at least a portion of your wallet. doesn't matter how small the portion is. playing off your focus on age, i remember my 13 year old self respecting my parents for the lunch money they gave me every day. if youre telling me you treat people based on how much of a contribution they make to your life, whether its digital, verbal, or mental, you mustve sucked keith hufnagel's dick to get his approval for that collab.

don't fucking talk down to people based on age. people younger than you clearly have a better understanding of business, if not just ethics in general. and im not talking about myself. give respect to get respect?

stop holding up your ego when, by doing so, you're losing the ego youre defending.
absolutely moronic.
You can now stop posting on my thread. Thanks buddy. After puberty come back and maybe you can get a real reply from me. For now go buy a kid tee and eat some ice cream. Or better yet go get unvirginized. Suck my dick while your at it. Lol

September 25, 2013 @ 01:29 PM
BlackScale

Aka backfired? Lol. Your mother is a backfire. 

September 25, 2013 @ 01:30 PM
SHARKlN

Lol mega think about this for a second. You're seriously arguing with a teenager online?

get a fucking life dude
September 25, 2013 @ 01:32 PM
dotcalm

mega. it doesn't matter how much you belittle the members of this forum, or how bad you dislike the "immaturity."
no matter how irrelevant the forum is compared to the apparent bigger picture of black scale, the forum is still your audience. your CUSTOMERS. the people who take an interest in your work. the people whose money fills at least a portion of your wallet. doesn't matter how small the portion is. playing off your focus on age, i remember my 13 year old self respecting my parents for the lunch money they gave me every day. if youre telling me you treat people based on how much of a contribution they make to your life, whether its digital, verbal, or mental, you mustve sucked keith hufnagel's dick to get his approval for that collab.

absolutely moronic.
You can now stop posting on my thread. Thanks buddy. After puberty come back and maybe you can get a real reply from me. For now go buy a kid tee and eat some ice cream. Or better yet go get unvirginized. Suck my dick while your at it. Lol
"a real reply"

who the fuck is behind the screen now? kim?
assuming she finally got up off the inverted cross while she was sucking your pine cone.

"your mother is a backfire"

im offended as fuck.

September 25, 2013 @ 01:33 PM
BlackScale

Lol mega think about this for a second. You're seriously arguing with a teenager online?

get a fucking life dude
Actually Mega is on a plane right now. But will relay the message to him at a later time.

To tell you the truth I don't remember last time Mega looked in this forum. Lmao. 

The intern you love to hate. Suck my dick. 

September 25, 2013 @ 01:34 PM
dotcalm

get a fucking life dude

nah let him be. my niggas huddled around this laptop lowkey laughing in study hall.
entertainment cool

September 25, 2013 @ 01:35 PM
BlackScale

absolutely moronic.
"a real reply"

assuming she finally got up off the inverted cross while she was sucking your pine cone.

im offended as fuck.
Sheesh bugaboo are you done now? Lol. Damn. Don't you have school to attend? Make sure you get A's so you get a good jobby job one day. 

September 25, 2013 @ 01:36 PM
BlackScale

get a fucking life dude

nah let him be. my niggas huddled around this laptop lowkey laughing in study hall.
entertainment
Awwwwww. Fan boys in the study hall. Love you guys. Huddle bound. 

September 25, 2013 @ 01:39 PM
BlackScale

get a fucking life dude

entertainment
They are actually laughing at u because you think you are talking to Mega but you really ain't stupid. Cocoksucker

September 25, 2013 @ 01:41 PM
dotcalm

absolutely moronic.
"a real reply"

im offended as fuck.
Sheesh bugaboo are you done now? Lol. Damn. Don't you have school to attend? Make sure you get A's so you get a good jobby job one day. 
thanks intern. i wont be sitting my pancake ass on a stool writing shitty rebuttals to teenagers for a fat fuck who is apparently on a plane probably tweeting "underworld bound" while he gets his shrimp sucked by the 60 year old jet blue flight attendant he barely afforded.

have a safe flight, meg-.. i mean intern smile

September 25, 2013 @ 01:43 PM
BlackScale

"a real reply"

im offended as fuck.
thanks intern. i wont be sitting my pancake ass on a stool writing shitty rebuttals to teenagers for a fat fuck who is apparently on a plane probably tweeting "underworld bound" while he gets his shrimp sucked by the 60 year old jet blue flight attendant he barely afforded.

have a safe flight, meg-.. i mean intern
Virgin airlines. Get it right. Jet Blue seats are super dirty. Meg? Do you know him personally to call him Meg? Does JetBlue have wifi?

Vndervvorld Bound yes. Oh you're a stalker. What else do you know about Meg?

September 25, 2013 @ 01:45 PM
BlackScale

Dear Haters. 
We love you. 

September 25, 2013 @ 01:48 PM
dotcalm

"a real reply"

im offended as fuck.

Virgin airlines. Get it right. Jet Blue seats are super dirty. Meg? Do you know him personally to call him Meg? 

"get it right"
you just answered your own question, imbecile. i wouldn't know what boojy ass airline he uses because i don't know him personally at all, nor would i ever want to.

seriously, mr intxrn666lhpfuckswag, im tryna get the fuck off this site and go get some munchies but your ass is just pure entertainment.
basically packing your "rebuttals," if they can even be called that, with beef for me to go off of.

mega would hire a fuck boy like you to manage his online interactions.
sit your ass down. better yet, stand your ass up and get a life.

September 25, 2013 @ 01:52 PM
BlackScale

Virgin airlines. Get it right. Jet Blue seats are super dirty. Meg? Do you know him personally to call him Meg? 

"get it right"
you just answered your own question, imbecile. i wouldn't know what boojy ass airline he uses because i don't know him personally at all, nor would i ever want to.

seriously, mr intxrn666lhpfuckswag, im tryna get the fuck off this site and go get some munchies but your ass is just pure entertainment.
basically packing your "rebuttals," if they can even be called that, with beef for me to go off of.

Lmao don't get angry. It's just a forum. Tell all the kiddies in school to enjoy the day and make sure to eat a healthy lunch. Thanks for coming back to reply to us. LHP bound. 

Aka interns are not hires dummie

September 25, 2013 @ 01:56 PM
dotcalm

"get it right"

Lmao don't get angry. It's just a forum. Tell all the kiddies in school to enjoy the day and make sure to eat a healthy lunch. Thanks for coming back to reply to us. LHP bound. 
angry? nigga im in school eating a bag of spicy sweet chili doritos cool. me and my niggas laughing as i fuckin type this. don't worry about me, im good. gooood. now... you? if mega was in any state of mind he'd fire yo ass hahaha
check yourself, bitch.

September 25, 2013 @ 02:02 PM
BlackScale

"get it right"

angry? nigga im in school eating a bag of spicy sweet chili doritos . me and my niggas laughing as i fuckin type this. don't worry about me, im good. gooood. now... you? if mega was in any state of mind he'd fire yo ass hahaha
check yourself, bitch.
Using the N word isn't nice. So your keyboard is filled with spicy sweet chili Dorito junk?

You should be ashamed of your mother. What kind of mother do you have? Her letting you eat that garbage. Your mother should go to hell. 

How does it feel that you aren't really talking to Mega though? Are you butt hurt? Are you sad? Are you gay?

September 25, 2013 @ 02:04 PM
dotcalm

"get it right"

angry? nigga im in school eating a bag of spicy sweet chili doritos . me and my niggas laughing as i fuckin type this. don't worry about me, im good. gooood. now... you? if mega was in any state of mind he'd fire yo ass hahaha
check yourself, bitch.
Using the N word isn't nice. So your keyboard is filled with spicy sweet chili Dorito junk?

You should be ashamed of your mother. What kind of mother do you have? Her letting you eat that garbage. Your mother should go to hell. 
someones angry
im out. gotta go to class and get the V+'s. V because all A's must be upside down when talking to the supreme brand BLVCK SCVLE haha.
thanks for the laughs nig.

key word: supreme

September 25, 2013 @ 02:06 PM
BlackScale

check yourself, bitch.

someones angry
Yes I'm very angry that I'm a virgin and huddle around my friends sharing Doritos licking eachothers fingertips. 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.