September 25, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
OneForeigner

lol
September 25, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
BlackScale

lol
i love it. did you google that?

thats your idol

your mama has that on her bathroom mirror?

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

September 25, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
OneForeigner

yeah i typed in "has been" and that came up.
September 25, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
octose

ahahhahahahhahhahahhaha shot's fired hahahahhahahhaha

'In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.' - Friedrich Nietzsche // I promote music: Youtube.com/thephuzz

September 25, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
BlackScale

octose and kidrisen have teamed up to create a power couple on the forums. 

we should call them nameless in a few after they get banned. lol

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

September 25, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
SilvioDante

Actually 70% of the people that bought the tee was from NY.

Stoops

Mega's greed?

LMAO
And none of the proceeds donated? I rest my case
the only thing we need to donate is money to fix your mama's hair line
thats too far my dude. Shut your mouth before you take it too far. Just about anything, but keep 9/11 out of it.
Still a simp about 9/11? fuck outta here with that.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

September 25, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
BlackScale

is that a noun?

your mother became that after she had you.

September 25, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
BlackScale

thats too far my dude. Shut your mouth before you take it too far. Just about anything, but keep 9/11 out of it.
isn't it funny how kidrisen was always picked on on the forums and now he's a part of the "im mad at mega" crew.

September 25, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
OneForeigner

is that a noun?

HEY

my mothers a nice lady

ey, You don't say that
September 25, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
octose

I don't hate Mega I'm just irritated at this arbitrary pricing and then the fact that you didn't even listen to our criticisms and instead started throwing names.

'In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.' - Friedrich Nietzsche // I promote music: Youtube.com/thephuzz

September 25, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
BlackScale

I don't hate Mega I'm just irritated at this arbitrary pricing and then the fact that you didn't even listen to our criticisms and instead started throwing names.
We are just having fun. Relax.

If you don't like the prices we have items that we still offer that you could afford.

I mean damn the line is super big.

September 25, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
BlackScale

is that a noun?

HEY

my mothers a nice lady

ey, You don't say that
how old are you? shouldn't you be listening to odd future or something and jump on a table and hit your head on something?

September 25, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
SilvioDante

isn't it funny how kidrisen was always picked on on the forums and now he's a part of the "im mad at mega" crew.
Hes trying to be part of the cool crowd. Let him shine a little. He still a downvote magnet though. lol

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

September 25, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
OneForeigner

Hes trying to be part of the cool crowd. Let him shine a little. He still a downvote magnet though. lol
*shining*
September 25, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
BlackScale

he's about to be accepted in the downvotes hall of fame

September 25, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
BlackScale

*shining*
your mothers forehead is shining

September 25, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
BlackScale

its crazy that today the online store has been going nuts.

the more shit we talk seems like the more orders come in.

nice to see we sold 3 leather jackets online today and none of them complained.

September 25, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
BuddyOmar

Lol mega think about this for a second. You're seriously arguing with a teenager online?

get a fucking life dude
Actually Mega is on a plane right now. But will relay the message to him at a later time.

To tell you the truth I don't remember last time Mega looked in this forum. Lmao. 

The intern you love to hate. Suck my dick. 
bench players talking like starters. I hate it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

September 25, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
BuddyOmar

Actually 70% of the people that bought the tee was from NY.

Stoops

Mega's greed?

LMAO
9/11 was an inside job

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

September 25, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
BuddyOmar

lol
Pause but in all honesty I've been amazed at how beautiful Mega's smile is no homo. If he'd stop smoking and lost some weight he'd be a dime.

September 25, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
street lights

ay yall notice the pictures of the sultan button ups are small, like smaller then the rest of the pictures? larger picture would probably help undecided customers.
edit: its only the black and white one, the safari button up picture is fine.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

September 26, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
BlackScale

lol
Pause but in all honesty I've been amazed at how beautiful Mega's smile is no homo. If he'd stop smoking and lost some weight he'd be a dime.
Lol. Fucking aye. Mega thanks you

September 26, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
BlackScale

If y'all want to talk to Mega all you have to do is ask. It's not that big of a deal.

He will make time for you hoodrats. 

September 26, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale Fall 13 Color Block card wallets are now available at http://www.black-scale.com/store/proddetail.php?cat=34&maincat=&prod=FA13COLORBLOCKWALLETGRN

September 26, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
HWYS - Joey

If y'all hate the dude so much, stop buying his shit. There's plenty of other brands out there you can support.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

September 26, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
BlackScale

If y'all hate the dude so much, stop buying his shit. There's plenty of other brands out there you can support.
This is true but Black Scale isn't one of those plenty brands around. 

September 26, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
hypethetical

mega you are forgiven if you release them rugby hoodies early
September 26, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
spriteremix

why did my last post get deleted

mega quoted it so it was there

September 26, 2013 @ 11:11 AM
BlackScale

why did my last post get deleted

mega quoted it so it was there

Because we can erase comments on my thread dumbass. 

September 26, 2013 @ 02:02 PM
asvpmoney

Dont know if this has already been recognized or if anyone already realized but im sure they are on plndr too. I just copped the BLVCK INTERLOCK HOODIE & the PETERS SIN V-NECK off ebay. 

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.