[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Sep 25, 2013 @ 22:08
yeah i typed in "has been" and that came up.
is that a noun?

your mother became that after she had you.
HEY

my mothers a nice lady

ey, You don't say that
Sep 25, 2013 @ 22:09
I don't hate Mega I'm just irritated at this arbitrary pricing and then the fact that you didn't even listen to our criticisms and instead started throwing names.

Instagram - @octose // visually inclined

Sep 25, 2013 @ 22:11
I don't hate Mega I'm just irritated at this arbitrary pricing and then the fact that you didn't even listen to our criticisms and instead started throwing names.
We are just having fun. Relax.

If you don't like the prices we have items that we still offer that you could afford.

I mean damn the line is super big.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Sep 25, 2013 @ 22:12
is that a noun?

your mother became that after she had you.
HEY

my mothers a nice lady

ey, You don't say that
how old are you? shouldn't you be listening to odd future or something and jump on a table and hit your head on something?

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Sep 25, 2013 @ 22:12
Still a simp about 9/11? fuck outta here with that.
isn't it funny how kidrisen was always picked on on the forums and now he's a part of the "im mad at mega" crew.
Hes trying to be part of the cool crowd. Let him shine a little. He still a downvote magnet though. lol

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Sep 25, 2013 @ 22:14
isn't it funny how kidrisen was always picked on on the forums and now he's a part of the "im mad at mega" crew.
Hes trying to be part of the cool crowd. Let him shine a little. He still a downvote magnet though. lol
*shining*
Sep 25, 2013 @ 22:15
he's about to be accepted in the downvotes hall of fame

Sep 25, 2013 @ 22:15
*shining*
your mothers forehead is shining

Sep 25, 2013 @ 22:25
its crazy that today the online store has been going nuts.

the more shit we talk seems like the more orders come in.

nice to see we sold 3 leather jackets online today and none of them complained.

Sep 25, 2013 @ 22:27
Lol mega think about this for a second. You're seriously arguing with a teenager online?

get a fucking life dude
Actually Mega is on a plane right now. But will relay the message to him at a later time.

To tell you the truth I don't remember last time Mega looked in this forum. Lmao. 

The intern you love to hate. Suck my dick. 
bench players talking like starters. I hate it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Sep 25, 2013 @ 22:31
the only thing we need to donate is money to fix your mama's hair line
thats too far my dude. Shut your mouth before you take it too far. Just about anything, but keep 9/11 out of it.
9/11 was an inside job

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Sep 25, 2013 @ 22:32

lol
Pause but in all honesty I've been amazed at how beautiful Mega's smile is no homo. If he'd stop smoking and lost some weight he'd be a dime.

Sep 25, 2013 @ 23:59
ay yall notice the pictures of the sultan button ups are small, like smaller then the rest of the pictures? larger picture would probably help undecided customers.
edit: its only the black and white one, the safari button up picture is fine.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

Sep 26, 2013 @ 00:49

lol
Pause but in all honesty I've been amazed at how beautiful Mega's smile is no homo. If he'd stop smoking and lost some weight he'd be a dime.
Lol. Fucking aye. Mega thanks you

Sep 26, 2013 @ 01:08
If y'all want to talk to Mega all you have to do is ask. It's not that big of a deal.

He will make time for you hoodrats. 

Sep 26, 2013 @ 01:11
Black Scale Fall 13 Color Block card wallets are now available at http://www.black-scale.com/store/proddetail.php?cat=34&maincat=&prod=FA13COLORBLOCKWALLETGRN

Sep 26, 2013 @ 01:23
If y'all hate the dude so much, stop buying his shit. There's plenty of other brands out there you can support.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

Sep 26, 2013 @ 02:02
If y'all hate the dude so much, stop buying his shit. There's plenty of other brands out there you can support.
This is true but Black Scale isn't one of those plenty brands around. 

Sep 26, 2013 @ 04:51
mega you are forgiven if you release them rugby hoodies early
Sep 26, 2013 @ 07:19
why did my last post get deleted

mega quoted it so it was there

Sep 26, 2013 @ 11:11
why did my last post get deleted

mega quoted it so it was there

Because we can erase comments on my thread dumbass. 

Sep 26, 2013 @ 14:02
Dont know if this has already been recognized or if anyone already realized but im sure they are on plndr too. I just copped the BLVCK INTERLOCK HOODIE & the PETERS SIN V-NECK off ebay. 

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

Sep 26, 2013 @ 14:04
mega you are forgiven if you release them rugby hoodies early

lol
Sep 26, 2013 @ 14:46
thanks for the forgiveness lol.

rugby very very soon.

we got them in our warehouse and will be counting them soon and shipping them to our stores.

more info to come.

Sep 26, 2013 @ 14:51
thanks for the forgiveness lol.

rugby very very soon.

we got them in our warehouse and will be counting them soon and shipping them to our stores.

more info to come.
fuck yea, i can't wait to see this
Sep 26, 2013 @ 14:56
Dont know if this has already been recognized or if anyone already realized but im sure they are on plndr too. I just copped the BLVCK INTERLOCK HOODIE & the PETERS SIN V-NECK off ebay
you a moron if you cop off of plndr shit is printed on cheap as fuck blanks.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Sep 26, 2013 @ 16:52
Dont know if this has already been recognized or if anyone already realized but im sure they are on plndr too. I just copped the BLVCK INTERLOCK HOODIE & the PETERS SIN V-NECK off ebay
you a moron if you cop off of plndr shit is printed on cheap as fuck blanks.
PLNDR is a lower quality of tees, fleece we offer them for lower price points.

You can get the better quality goods on Black-Scale.com and if you do see outerwear on PLNDR it's the same quality outerwear we do and it was transferred from their kloop site.

Sep 26, 2013 @ 17:28
you sure on outerwear? Never seen any but I bought a zip up and that shit was thin as a shirt. Shit quality i only buy from BS site and instore since then fuck plndr!

Sep 26, 2013 @ 17:29
you sure on outerwear? I bought a zip up and that shit was thing as a shirt. Shit quality i only buy from BS site and instore since then fuck plndr!
Fleece isn't outerwear

Sep 26, 2013 @ 17:38
I don't understand why a brand would intentionally dilute their product by splitting the quality between retailers. I'd understand if it was like a Coke / Diet Coke thing where you make public this difference and the reason someone might prefer it, but there's no word from black scale other than hearsay on the forums (forums are just forums) and the consumer is more or less misled into buying what they think is the same thing. It gets more confusing when you take into account the rising prices of the rest of the line and the fact that you're telling people off when they complain. You could make lower quality outerwear in the same fashion as the basic tees and fleece, but I understand that's not what you guys are about right now. I guess the profit margin on a $20 t-shirt is just too good to pass up?

Now tell me to suck my own dick or something..
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.