Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 25, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
BlackScale

Kanye will not approve of this cyberbullying
Lol

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

September 25, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
BlackScale

Why everyone so mad though, it's just fabric...
its only a few people.

its the same people start shit and then get a few people butthurt on the way. its not a biggie. its forum life

dumb kids 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

September 25, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
kosmiklol

September 25, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
ikarmuh

nah mega, i'm not that kid, i'm just another fat white kid that thought black scale was a dope community and enjoyed wearing your clothes for 4-5 years +. but this is so sad. It's all lead up to this. You are a hurtful fuck that thinks he's some high fashion when you just some Abercrombie and fitch judgmental fuck. 

you gonna threaten to slap me again? go ahead bitch. Still doesn't change the fact your brand seems to be fake since the beginning cus you don't care at all about your customer base.
Stop crying 
if that whole 2011 thing for the 9/11 tee is true thats some bs because on the site when i preordered on the back of the shirt it had the correct date on it and cause its past the ten year and the wording shouldnt have been "the tragedy that accorded on september 11 2011" cause that just makes whoever bought this and still wears this out look ignorant as fuck. damn it. guess imma have to remove the year off the tee manually :\
September 25, 2013 @ 06:10 PM
blutspender

On a more contructive note: Would it be possible for your brand to fabricate something like the Czar jacket in two versions? One premium high end with the croc printed leather and one with artifical leather for a lower price?
Kind of how En Noir had their snakeskin sweat pants with snakeskin printed leather (for $1.600) and the same pants with real python leather (for $7.300). That way people with a lower income like me can rock the aweswome looking silhouette (e.g. of the Czar jacket) and people who recognize and appreciate the premium materials can buy the high-end one.
I don't know if that's possible or profitable for a brand like yours (although I wouldn't know why it shouldn't, other than the material nothing would change in the production), just an idea.
September 25, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
ikarmuh

dont mean to double post but this is still whats on your website lol. 
September 25, 2013 @ 06:46 PM
markusvirtanen00

I just signed up and decided to post a comment because I can't take this anymore, whats going on with this thread?( I am a normal guy who likes streewear from Stockholm Sweden, enjoying the latest info about a favorite brand of mine for about three years now and shit, this is ridiculous...I have enjoyed all posts of mega or whatever hes name is but this is getting way too unprofessional...well, atleast i am getting som info on the drops...I also wanted the czar jacket but it is too expensive. Guess i'll have to look somewhere else...I still like Black Scale and will continue to buy stuff I can afford. There are so many other brands in this world that have good quality clothes...so being pissed of makes no sense.
September 25, 2013 @ 07:24 PM
Zeeks

September 25, 2013 @ 08:15 PM
BIGOH

i know this is dumb but i dont get it?

WTB NOTHING

September 25, 2013 @ 08:24 PM
TRIED BY 12

i know this is dumb but i dont get it?
the tragedy was in 2001 not 2011 like some people say they're getting.
September 25, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
BlackScale

On a more contructive note: Would it be possible for your brand to fabricate something like the Czar jacket in two versions? One premium high end with the croc printed leather and one with artifical leather for a lower price?
Kind of how En Noir had their snakeskin sweat pants with snakeskin printed leather (for $1.600) and the same pants with real python leather (for $7.300). That way people with a lower income like me can rock the aweswome looking silhouette (e.g. of the Czar jacket) and people who recognize and appreciate the premium materials can buy the high-end one.
I don't know if that's possible or profitable for a brand like yours (although I wouldn't know why it shouldn't, other than the material nothing would change in the production), just an idea.
this is a good idea but it wont make sense for us because at $700 its still an amazing price considering the suede front body and the leather on the arms. 

September 25, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
BlackScale

I just signed up and decided to post a comment because I can't take this anymore, whats going on with this thread?( I am a normal guy who likes streewear from Stockholm Sweden, enjoying the latest info about a favorite brand of mine for about three years now and shit, this is ridiculous...I have enjoyed all posts of mega or whatever hes name is but this is getting way too unprofessional...well, atleast i am getting som info on the drops...I also wanted the czar jacket but it is too expensive. Guess i'll have to look somewhere else...I still like Black Scale and will continue to buy stuff I can afford. There are so many other brands in this world that have good quality clothes...so being pissed of makes no sense.
it's not unprofessional because this isn't a place the professionalism exist. this thread was once a dope place but it's no longer that way. all people do is complain on here so it becomes a wack place to post.

if you do come to our stores, order online and or meet us in person it's one of the most professional brands that exist.

the forum world is a place your customers go as well but if they truly been following the brand and see how we really treat our customers then they would know how we are but for these kids to just complain well it's just another place to play with them.

September 25, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
BlackScale

lol kids dont let mega fool you

it is in fact mega posting on the account

the intern thing is 100% made up
spriteremix is the biggest hater and doesn't know shit.

Mega is no longer or will no longer post on these forum boards. I spoke to him earlier and he is completely over the forums and commenting on hypebeast.

he also mentioned that we will not post too many releases or even give heads up to the people on the forums because it's just a waste of time.

since you know everything about Mega please let us know what he's doing now so people can listen to your dumbass.

September 25, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
KiddCoast

That 911 is so distasteful, no one from Ny is gonna rock that shit. Mega's greed is getting outta control, he'll sell anything with a fat pirce now, and before you write back with some hate on how im an idiot, pls tell mr how much of the proceeds from that shirt are going towards the victims or their families

Twitter: @KiddCoast

September 25, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
BlackScale

That 911 is so distasteful, no one from Ny is gonna rock that shit. Mega's greed is getting outta control, he'll sell anything with a fat pirce now, and before you write back with some hate on how im an idiot, pls tell mr how much of the proceeds from that shirt are going towards the victims or their families
Actually 70% of the people that bought the tee was from NY.

Stoops

Mega's greed?

LMAO

September 25, 2013 @ 09:24 PM
KiddCoast

Stoops

Mega's greed?

LMAO
And none of the proceeds donated? I rest my case

Twitter: @KiddCoast

September 25, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
OneForeigner

lol "he also mentioned that we will not post too many releases or even give heads up to the people on the forums because it's just a waste of time." that statement is the single greatest thing i have read on here. You haven't given HB love on releases for years now. You say its HB exclusive then i look at your twitter and you tweeted it the same time you told us. And stfu with this intern crap. You aren't an intern, and its sad that a grown man like you has to hide behind a fake persona, lol.
September 25, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
octose

Notice how the responses seem much more professional now than they did for the past few days.

In heaven, all the interesting people are missing. - Friedrich Nietzsche

September 25, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
BlackScale

lol "he also mentioned that we will not post too many releases or even give heads up to the people on the forums because it's just a waste of time." that statement is the single greatest thing i have read on here. You haven't given HB love on releases for years now. You say its HB exclusive then i look at your twitter and you tweeted it the same time you told us. And stfu with this intern crap. You aren't an intern, and its sad that a grown man like you has to hide behind a fake persona, lol.
kidrisen please go away, you are annoying. lol

only the true Black Scale supporters deserve love, not you cry babies making it hard for everyone else.

BlackScale

Notice how the responses seem much more professional now than they did for the past few days.
suck my dick

BlackScale

i am just stoked that the numbers of post keep going up.

September 25, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
BRUHH

Fuck I just died laughing from this thread. Holy shit hahahhaha. More threats, mother Insulting, and calling people gay plz
September 25, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
OneForeigner

lol so true.
September 25, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
BlackScale

Fuck I just died laughing from this thread. Holy shit hahahhaha. More threats, mother Insulting, and calling people gay plz
lol

September 25, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
BlackScale

keep it coming dickheads.

September 25, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
BlackScale

Stoops

Mega's greed?

LMAO
the only thing we need to donate is money to fix your mama's hair line

September 25, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
OneForeigner

Stoops

Mega's greed?

LMAO
thats too far my dude. Shut your mouth before you take it too far. Just about anything, but keep 9/11 out of it.
September 25, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
BlackScale

Stoops

Mega's greed?

LMAO
thats too far my dude. Shut your mouth before you take it too far. Just about anything, but keep 9/11 out of it.
lick my ass

hold my pocket and walk with me

September 25, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
midmost

September 25, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
BlackScale

lmao

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.