Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 25, 2013 @ 02:10 PM
dotcalm

"get it right"
you just answered your own question, imbecile. i wouldn't know what boojy ass airline he uses because i don't know him personally at all, nor would i ever want to.

seriously, mr intxrn666lhpfuckswag, im tryna get the fuck off this site and go get some munchies but your ass is just pure entertainment.
basically packing your "rebuttals," if they can even be called that, with beef for me to go off of.

mega would hire a fuck boy like you to manage his online interactions.
sit your ass down. better yet, stand your ass up and get a life.
Lmao don't get angry. It's just a forum. Tell all the kiddies in school to enjoy the day and make sure to eat a healthy lunch. Thanks for coming back to reply to us. LHP bound. 
angry? nigga im in school eating a bag of spicy sweet chili doritos . me and my niggas laughing as i fuckin type this. don't worry about me, im good. gooood. now... you? if mega was in any state of mind he'd fire yo ass hahaha
check yourself, bitch.
Using the N word isn't nice. So your keyboard is filled with spicy sweet chili Dorito junk?

You should be ashamed of your mother. What kind of mother do you have? Her letting you eat that garbage. Your mother should go to hell. 

How does it feel that you aren't really talking to Mega though? Are you butt hurt? Are you sad? Are you gay?
LMFAO am i gay?
you angry and dumb as hell right now. i bet your bitch ass has "yonkers" playing in the background right now.
but nah im straight. especially because i didn't buy none of that "HELL" horse shit you guys put out.

we gonna keep it simple:
this brand is a piece of shit.

in all honesty though, im out.

somebody had the nerve to take the herb up out the doobie ashtray

September 25, 2013 @ 02:13 PM
BlackScale

Lmao don't get angry. It's just a forum. Tell all the kiddies in school to enjoy the day and make sure to eat a healthy lunch. Thanks for coming back to reply to us. LHP bound. 
angry? nigga im in school eating a bag of spicy sweet chili doritos . me and my niggas laughing as i fuckin type this. don't worry about me, im good. gooood. now... you? if mega was in any state of mind he'd fire yo ass hahaha
check yourself, bitch.
Using the N word isn't nice. So your keyboard is filled with spicy sweet chili Dorito junk?

You should be ashamed of your mother. What kind of mother do you have? Her letting you eat that garbage. Your mother should go to hell. 

How does it feel that you aren't really talking to Mega though? Are you butt hurt? Are you sad? Are you gay?
LMFAO am i gay?
you angry and dumb as hell right now. i bet your bitch ass has "yonkers" playing in the background right now.
but nah im straight. especially because i didn't buy none of that "HELL" horse shit you guys put out.

we gonna keep it simple:
this brand is a piece of shit.

in all honesty though, im out.
we don't listen to odd future. 

we don't care what you think. I know you will be back to look at our reply. 

You're a child that does not have anything in life yet. One day maybe. For now you're nothing. 

This dude said "but nah I'm straight" lol

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

September 25, 2013 @ 02:13 PM
dotcalm

check yourself, bitch.

someones angry
Yes I'm very angry that I'm a virgin and huddle around my friends sharing Doritos licking eachothers fingertips. 
ima just predict sumchin.
you boutta say
"if this brand is a piece of shit whyre you posting in it? im fucking your mom while youre typing on that doritos filled keyboard"
hahaha im makin myself laugh now. for the fuckin third time man, im out.
i just had to repeat it 3 times to show you how fucking annoying it is when somethings considered final, then its rereleased multiple times.

somebody had the nerve to take the herb up out the doobie ashtray

September 25, 2013 @ 02:16 PM
BlackScale

someones angry
Yes I'm very angry that I'm a virgin and huddle around my friends sharing Doritos licking eachothers fingertips. 
ima just predict sumchin.
you boutta say
"if this brand is a piece of shit whyre you posting in it? im fucking your mom while youre typing on that doritos filled keyboard"
hahaha im makin myself laugh now. for the fuckin third time man, im out.
i just had to repeat it 3 times to show you how fucking annoying it is when somethings considered final, then its rereleased multiple times.
Good bye sunshine. See you in a few post from now. Aka your mother looks like a turtle

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

September 25, 2013 @ 02:21 PM
BlackScale

Mother why do you look like a turtle?

September 25, 2013 @ 02:30 PM
octose

lost respect for this brand.

mega, black-scale, whoever the fuck, look. your concept is about balance. core. dark and light.
the online responses... come. on.
its the internet. we all know that. clearly, you take this shit as a joke, mega. you're clearly educated, texts, insights, philosophies and whatnot. however, you should know by now, 5 years in the business, that online interaction matters. your treatment of your customers online is absolutely child-like. it is simply ridiculous. you can not threaten to "slap the shit" out of someone, especially your CUSTOMERS, online. simply disrespectful to yourself.
all the while contradicting the fact that your brand is streetwear. as far as i know, streetwear is about rep, connections, idiosyncrasy, and, mega, versatility. if you cant be versatile, that is, flexible enough to meet the demands of your customers in your local demographic, nevermind the oversea bullshit, then quietly stop. its disgraceful. 
if, as you like to point out, your in-store customer service and financial digits are looking that great, would you say that this forum is the "dark," as opposed to your offline "light."
child.

you've lost your balance.
will the real mega please... sit down.

EDIT: for the world's information, im 17. a kid. doesn't take someone in their 30s to reprimand foolery, let alone notice it. wait.
Lmao there a reason all there huge retailers didn't buy any outerwear SKU's this season (Mega even admitted it lmao!). They also think this shit is too expensive hahahha - Mega basing his brand based off of overseas pricing, especially in Japan where everything goes for 100% more than normal price. Mega is just caught up with his "overseas omg we are so popular in japan we are so successful lol". He doesn't even realize that the reason he got this far is because we managed to help him get there. Literally without the stateside crew he's fucking over, he would be nowhere. His most loyal customers are getting fucked in the asshole because Mega thinks he can do it.

Lmao he didn't start his business in Japan, he started it here yet still thinks he deserves to poop in our mouths and expect us to take it. Dude's a fucking jackass, thinks hes the next Erik Burnetti
Damn your still bitching? Fuck bro just stop posting. You're ruining the Feng shui
This forums about to climax, I'm here to watch.

In heaven, all the interesting people are missing. - Friedrich Nietzsche // Youtube.com/thephuzz

September 25, 2013 @ 02:31 PM
BlackScale

lost respect for this brand.

mega, black-scale, whoever the fuck, look. your concept is about balance. core. dark and light.
the online responses... come. on.
its the internet. we all know that. clearly, you take this shit as a joke, mega. you're clearly educated, texts, insights, philosophies and whatnot. however, you should know by now, 5 years in the business, that online interaction matters. your treatment of your customers online is absolutely child-like. it is simply ridiculous. you can not threaten to "slap the shit" out of someone, especially your CUSTOMERS, online. simply disrespectful to yourself.
all the while contradicting the fact that your brand is streetwear. as far as i know, streetwear is about rep, connections, idiosyncrasy, and, mega, versatility. if you cant be versatile, that is, flexible enough to meet the demands of your customers in your local demographic, nevermind the oversea bullshit, then quietly stop. its disgraceful. 
if, as you like to point out, your in-store customer service and financial digits are looking that great, would you say that this forum is the "dark," as opposed to your offline "light."
child.

you've lost your balance.
will the real mega please... sit down.

EDIT: for the world's information, im 17. a kid. doesn't take someone in their 30s to reprimand foolery, let alone notice it. wait.
Lmao there a reason all there huge retailers didn't buy any outerwear SKU's this season (Mega even admitted it lmao!). They also think this shit is too expensive hahahha - Mega basing his brand based off of overseas pricing, especially in Japan where everything goes for 100% more than normal price. Mega is just caught up with his "overseas omg we are so popular in japan we are so successful lol". He doesn't even realize that the reason he got this far is because we managed to help him get there. Literally without the stateside crew he's fucking over, he would be nowhere. His most loyal customers are getting fucked in the asshole because Mega thinks he can do it.

Lmao he didn't start his business in Japan, he started it here yet still thinks he deserves to poop in our mouths and expect us to take it. Dude's a fucking jackass, thinks hes the next Erik Burnetti
Damn your still bitching? Fuck bro just stop posting. You're ruining the Feng shui
This forums about to climax, I'm here to watch.

Bring your fat mother 

September 25, 2013 @ 02:45 PM
blutspender

For someone that pretends to be anyone but mega you use an awful lot of his corny "your mother"-insults
September 25, 2013 @ 02:53 PM
SHARKlN

Are you actually an intern, like a college student doing this for class credit and experience, or does mega just call you an intern because it's a better title than "broke ass bitch boi who works for little to no pay"?

Anxiously awaiting your reply about my mom. Thanks
September 25, 2013 @ 02:54 PM
BlackScale

For someone that pretends to be anyone but mega you use an awful lot of his corny "your mother"-insults
Like your mother looks like shrek on a good day

September 25, 2013 @ 02:55 PM
BlackScale

Are you actually an intern, like a college student doing this for class credit and experience, or does mega just call you an intern because it's a better title than "broke ass bitch boi who works for little to no pay"?

Anxiously awaiting your reply about my mom. Thanks
Interns don't get paid so duh dumbass. We are broke. Hello?

Your mama wears Neff hats. 

September 25, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
blutspender

Wasn't hating, just observing. Why the negativity?
September 25, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
Glock Lesnar

A few months ago I went into a local streetwear shop. Not going to share any names or anything...

But anyways. I was wearing a black scale shirt (bs x terror one from a while ago) and the owner of the shop told me he met mega and some other dudes from black scale not too long ago. Then he said "yeah, their designs are cool but honestly they're kind of weird faggots."

Just thought I'd share lol
September 25, 2013 @ 03:32 PM
OneForeigner

i know for a fact mega uses hypebeast..... the LA store straight explained to me that its Mega, and how mega posts on their accounts sometimes and shit. And no way in hell is it anyone else because those "Mother" jokes are megas fucking signature joke. Like really, you run his twitter account too, where he calls out people for having bad skin, or threatening to slap the shit out of them just cus they have a negative opinion of his company. Like i said before, change your name if you aint him. Mega straight giving his company a horrible fucking name right now. Hypebeast is what started you you piece of shit fuck. I'd burn all the clothes i bought from you but you are right, i'm a fucking brokeboi working minimum wage trying to keep shit in check. Not everyone has a company like yours and sells shit overseas. In fact i don't want to be anything like you. You are an ignorant grown man acting like he's still 16 in the hood. You basically fredo in the cut my dude. And you calling people out for being ugly and having bad skin or their mother is a whore shit. Your face ain't got no room to judge people like that. True shit.

climax
September 25, 2013 @ 03:54 PM
BlackScale

Wasn't hating, just observing. Why the negativity?
It's just games in Hypebeast. No negativity. 

September 25, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
BlackScale

i know for a fact mega uses hypebeast..... the LA store straight explained to me that its Mega, and how mega posts on their accounts sometimes and shit. And no way in hell is it anyone else because those "Mother" jokes are megas fucking signature joke. Like really, you run his twitter account too, where he calls out people for having bad skin, or threatening to slap the shit out of them just cus they have a negative opinion of his company. Like i said before, change your name if you aint him. Mega straight giving his company a horrible fucking name right now. Hypebeast is what started you you piece of shit fuck. I'd burn all the clothes i bought from you but you are right, i'm a fucking brokeboi working minimum wage trying to keep shit in check. Not everyone has a company like yours and sells shit overseas. In fact i don't want to be anything like you. You are an ignorant grown man acting like he's still 16 in the hood. You basically fredo in the cut my dude. And you calling people out for being ugly and having bad skin or their mother is a whore shit. Your face ain't got no room to judge people like that. True shit.

climax
Are you the fat white kid that comes in and never says anything but has a mouth on him when he's on Hypebeast?

you should burn all the clothes you bought from us because we wouldn't want you representing us on the streets. 

Why are you so angry anyway? 

Actually Hypebeast didn't start us. When Hypebeast first started I was already in the industry working dumbass. Learn the culture first. 

September 25, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
BlackScale

A few months ago I went into a local streetwear shop. Not going to share any names or anything...

But anyways. I was wearing a black scale shirt (bs x terror one from a while ago) and the owner of the shop told me he met mega and some other dudes from black scale not too long ago. Then he said "yeah, their designs are cool but honestly they're kind of weird faggots."

I like that story. Sounds like your everyday streetwear store owner that doesn't really know about this industry and tries to be a part of something they really aren't accepted in. Tell him that. 

We probably told him that we can't sell to his wack store. Lol

September 25, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
Mega_pro92

I like that story. Sounds like your everyday streetwear store owner that doesn't really know about this industry and tries to be a part of something they really aren't accepted in. Tell him that. 

your in karmaloop and zumiez though...
September 25, 2013 @ 04:08 PM
SilvioDante

the fukkery in this thread.
September 25, 2013 @ 04:09 PM
BlackScale

your in karmaloop and zumiez though...
And 

September 25, 2013 @ 04:10 PM
BlackScale

It's needed. It's a trend. It's fun. People need a place to cry and bitch and moan

September 25, 2013 @ 04:13 PM
SilvioDante

It's needed. It's a trend. It's fun. People need a place to cry and bitch and moan
true. Usually it happens during F/W also.
September 25, 2013 @ 04:15 PM
BlackScale

true. Usually it happens during F/W also.
Most of these kids are new kids that's getting into streetwear. They really don't know anything yet. Just a bunch of idiots trying to make a name for themselves. Like old school niketalk. 80% of people on niketalk back in the day are old miserable shoe heads now 

September 25, 2013 @ 04:18 PM
octose

climax
Are you the fat white kid that comes in and never says anything but has a mouth on him when he's on Hypebeast?

you should burn all the clothes you bought from us because we wouldn't want you representing us on the streets. 

HHhahahahahahhhahahahahhaha all I could think of was PLNDR and how Black Scale purposefully dilutes their name by buying shittier quality blanks and selling them to PLNDR. It's funny because he purposefully gives his company a bad name by selling shittier quality goods under his companies name. Hahahahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahahahhahahah all the mall kids gonna cop some shit check this shit out boys

yo bruh #plndrboys #mallrats #sosickbro #blackscaleisrevolutionary.

Hahahhahahahahhahahahahah fucking Mega. this thread is the greatest thing I've witnessed on the internet - dude doesn't even realize how retarded he is.

In heaven, all the interesting people are missing. - Friedrich Nietzsche // Youtube.com/thephuzz

September 25, 2013 @ 04:27 PM
SilvioDante

I dont like the prices on some of new pieces and I mostly buy outwear from BS im not a kid have a professional job make good money. But BS for me was quality nice pieces at great prices. That Czar jacket is amazing in person but for 700$ I keep my options open.

Ill stop by BSLA for a 2nd set of cad backpack and a duffel for a bday gift for a friend.

Btw what happened to the fishtail parka?
September 25, 2013 @ 04:31 PM
BlackScale

I dont like the prices on some of new pieces and I mostly buy outwear from BS im not a kid have a professional job make good money. But BS for me was quality nice pieces at great prices. That Czar jacket is amazing in person but for 700$ I keep my options open.

Ill stop by BSLA for a 2nd set of cad backpack and a duffel for a bday gift for a friend.

Btw what happened to the fishtail parka?
Fishtail parka is holiday 

September 25, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
NZOO

Why everyone so mad though, it's just fabric...

Don't badmind me.

September 25, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
OneForeigner

nah mega, i'm not that kid, i'm just another fat white kid that thought black scale was a dope community and enjoyed wearing your clothes for 4-5 years +. but this is so sad. It's all lead up to this. You are a hurtful fuck that thinks he's some high fashion when you just some Abercrombie and fitch judgmental fuck. 

you gonna threaten to slap me again? go ahead bitch. Still doesn't change the fact your brand seems to be fake since the beginning cus you don't care at all about your customer base.
September 25, 2013 @ 04:53 PM
BlackScale

nah mega, i'm not that kid, i'm just another fat white kid that thought black scale was a dope community and enjoyed wearing your clothes for 4-5 years +. but this is so sad. It's all lead up to this. You are a hurtful fuck that thinks he's some high fashion when you just some Abercrombie and fitch judgmental fuck. 

you gonna threaten to slap me again? go ahead bitch. Still doesn't change the fact your brand seems to be fake since the beginning cus you don't care at all about your customer base.
Stop crying 

September 25, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
supersupersuper

Kanye will not approve of this cyberbullying

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.