Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 11, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
bengrimm83

*qualite is the name of the hat
September 11, 2013 @ 04:14 PM
cypress

The FIA collab quality & fit is Dope as Fvckk
September 11, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
paddy

yo mega, was about to cop some of the new 10 deep fall collection. Almost died when I saw the price it costs to ship to the UK. Makes me respect you and Reezy even more for hooking up the international customers.
September 11, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
rosieburgher

Hey Mega any chance you can make an exception on phone orders for someone living out in the dry land of Oklahoma? Crazed for a Believe snap.
September 11, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
octose

You have to be fucking kidding me Black Scale. Why the fuck would you overlay a PLANE ontop of the Twin Towers. This shit is lazy and tasteless.

In heaven, all the interesting people are missing. - Friedrich Nietzsche

September 11, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
quiet1

suspended

Its a play off this Pakistan Airlines ad

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

September 12, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
spriteremix

You have to be fucking kidding me Black Scale. Why the fuck would you overlay a PLANE ontop of the Twin Towers. This shit is lazy and tasteless.
lmao

shirt is trash so it makes no diff to me, but wouldn't it have made sense to release this PRIOR to the date 9/11 as opposed to ON IT? so dumb...
September 12, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
Richboy 100 million

@spritefagremix you don't know shit about black scale.like u say you do that shirt came out years ago not today on Sept 11 they are just re-releasing it today. I have this original in white

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

September 12, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
Richboy 100 million

Inb4 spritefagremix post some gay skip bayless smileys

September 12, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
cypress

911 Tee is sick
September 12, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
DarkGrapes

Octose, the back of the shirt says "In Humble Remembrance of the Tragedy that occurred on September 11, 2001. A Day that Changed our Lives Forever".

Yep...totally tasteless. SMH... Do the knowledge before you start talking shit.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa / Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

September 12, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
quiet1

suspended

Blvck Scvle X USUGROW

September 12, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
YUNG KingKropz

you piece of ignorant trash.
September 12, 2013 @ 02:48 AM
octose

Octose, the back of the shirt says "In Humble Remembrance of the Tragedy that occurred on September 11, 2001. A Day that Changed our Lives Forever".

Idc what the back says. They put a plane infront of what looks to be the twin towers. It's a 9/11 rememberance shirt yet shows the fucking plane ontop of the buildings. We aren't remembering the fucking plane, we are remembering the people. This shit is tasteless and insensitive.

Oh, you came back? Take some advise, you need to fucking chill out my dude. You went from chappy and happy dude to that one guy who gives all the fucks in the world about upvotes and downvotes to an ignorant cunt. Hop off the high horse my dude, you'll feel better about yourself.

September 12, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
spriteremix

Idc what the back says. They put a plane infront of what looks to be the twin towers. It's a 9/11 rememberance shirt yet shows the fucking plane ontop of the buildings. We aren't remembering the fucking plane, we are remembering the people. This shit is tasteless and insensitive.

Oh, you came back? Take some advise, you need to fucking chill out my dude. You went from chappy and happy dude to that one guy who gives all the fucks in the world about upvotes and downvotes to an ignorant cunt. Hop off the high horse my dude, you'll feel better about yourself.
dude thinks downvotes count in real life or something

its true kidrisen is the biggest herb on HB

probably fattest too
September 12, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
YUNG KingKropz

nah im done with the votes and everything. I'm pissed that you take whats supposed to be a tribute and critique it like you are some art connoisseur. Its a tribute, take it, respect the act they are displaying and move on. and if i'm considered to be the biggest herb, what the fuck is @spriteremix? and octose, you went from being a chill dude to literally having a stick up your ass from everything that is released. I'm here giving my opinion and trying to mesh with the community, and sure i fire a shot or two every once ina  while but what is a forum if heads cant say what they want and be in conversation with others. Trust me, i'm chill, no more fucks are given. Just respect the tribute. Any company could make it, and i'd still respect it.
September 12, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
Richboy 100 million

I'm patiently waiting for spritefagmix to reply. Shirt came out in 09 an he's crying about it now . And not sure what the Fuck octose wants a picture of people jumping out the buildings

September 12, 2013 @ 06:12 AM
notoriginal

dude thinks downvotes count in real life or something

its true kidrisen is the biggest herb on HB

probably fattest too
I fucks with it back then, I'll still fuck with it now....
September 12, 2013 @ 06:49 AM
Luis Vazquez

Whats the theory behind the created  perfection snapback ? Not that i look down on it for the numbers or anything.. Just interested in knowing how it came about !
September 12, 2013 @ 07:32 AM
quiet1

suspended

Blvck Tokyo

September 12, 2013 @ 07:39 AM
octose

I'm patiently waiting for spritefagmix to reply. Shirt came out in 09 an he's crying about it now . And not sure what the Fuck octose wants a picture of people jumping out the buildings
I want a tribute that pays respect to the lives lost, not the fact that a huge fucking plane was hijacked and in return murdered nearly 3,000 lives. It's about what the shirt displays, and it displays an image most Americans still have a hard time dealing with. I personally feel the design is tasteless and disrespectful.

September 12, 2013 @ 02:29 PM
YUNG KingKropz

I want a tribute that pays respect to the lives lost, not the fact that a huge fucking plane was hijacked and in return murdered nearly 3,000 lives. It's about what the shirt displays, and it displays an image most Americans still have a hard time dealing with. I personally feel the design is tasteless and disrespectful.
as 407 pointed out its a rerelease of the shirt with the graphic which was a reproduction of the pakistan airlines ad. And there were much more to just a hijacked plane during 9/11, the people inside it also were a vital role. All the phone calls to family that were made, all the attempts to re take back the plane. Yes the world trade centers was a huge loss with over 3,000 people in it, but you also have to think about the people in the planes. So the reproduction of this graphic isn't to show a plane about to hit the world trade centers, but to remember the buildings, and the people inside the planes. No matter what, just respect what was trying to be done and move on man. Never Forget, Never Forgive 9/11
September 12, 2013 @ 02:30 PM
YUNG KingKropz

Blvck Tokyo

fall delivery 2 must be close since every piece from fall delivery 2 is in that store.
September 12, 2013 @ 05:02 PM
spriteremix

what about that "sketch as fuck" site carrying pieces from fall 2, weeks ago?
September 12, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
kosmiklol

FALL DELIVERY 2 IS LATER THIS WEEK 
September 12, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
SilvioDante

wow accessories and even kishon tee on plndr now.
September 12, 2013 @ 05:42 PM
DarkGrapes

What's the fit like on the Stained glass tee and the La Jonconde hoodie? I know BS cut and sewn sizing can vary sometimes.

'Preciate it.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa / Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

September 12, 2013 @ 05:46 PM
quiet1

suspended

Tokyo only release

September 12, 2013 @ 05:49 PM
quiet1

suspended

Blvck Bovrdwvlk Empire coming soon

September 12, 2013 @ 05:50 PM
quiet1

suspended

Online this Saturday

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.