Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 20, 2013 @ 04:03 PM
OneForeigner

What's good HB Fam, I'm a new member to the forum but def not new to the lifestyle. I've been a long time follower of Blvck Scvle since 2007. I got away from the "streetwear" game for about 5 years after getting married and having 2 kids and have recently found myself interested again. Blvck Scvle was one first crews that I checked in on and I am happy to see that they are still doing their thing. I still wear about 5 OG BS pieces weekly and this tee is one of my favorites. Anyway, I'm glad to see Mega still handling business and I look forward to what the BS crew has to offer. I must say this season looks strong and reminds me of the "good ol' days"
glad to have you back fam cool
September 20, 2013 @ 06:04 PM
octose

$308 for the Baron jacket. Good fucking god.

'In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.' - Friedrich Nietzsche // I promote music: Youtube.com/thephuzz

September 20, 2013 @ 06:07 PM
kosmiklol

now i regret sleeping on the TUT jacket it was 248$ at the sample sale its now 308
September 20, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
jjkeller3

Not seeing the Rugby yet. Maybe Holiday 2013.
September 20, 2013 @ 06:10 PM
SilvioDante

now i regret sleeping on the TUT jacket it was 248$ at the sample sale its now 308
Same slept on a few pieces and prices went up bout 30-50 up. Learned my lesson.

out on the czar aswell not dropping 7 bills on that. Gotta wait for sale as most of these are gonna sit.
September 20, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
OneForeigner

jesus christ...
September 20, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
OneForeigner

oh my god, and that golden bear.......... what is happening.
September 20, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
OneForeigner

hood by air, kith, ladosha, sam mc is cheaper than this, and they be in fashion shows and shit. and the downvotes just be funny now XD
September 20, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
SilvioDante

yea cause a sam mc 300 ls shirt is the same as some of the quality jackets from BS. Fuck outta here with that. Go cawp pyrex on champion blanks cause its cheaper.
OneForeigner

sam mc is some handmade shit, super amazing quality, BS is outsourced and made by 200 asians in a factory. you get the fuck outta here.
BlackScale

hood by air, kith, ladosha, sam mc is cheaper than this, and they be in fashion shows and shit. and the downvotes just be funny now XD

Lol. Ok fashion shows should make you better?

Did you really name those brands in this forum? Come on son how long you been in this game?

quality is what you should look for. Only if you knew what other brands are made in the same factory Black Scale is made in. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

September 20, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
guccimane

ugliest brand i have ever done seen
September 20, 2013 @ 06:32 PM
BlackScale

sam mc is some handmade shit, super amazing quality, BS is outsourced and made by 200 asians in a factory. you get the fuck outta here.
Lmao. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

September 20, 2013 @ 06:32 PM
OneForeigner

i been in the game long enough to know that some streetwear heads aint gonna be able to cough up 7 bills on one jacket. It'll sit mega, i've respected everything you've done, and this collection is sick, but the prices my dude, they be far away from the grasp of many heads here, including me. call me a brokeboi, its just truth.
September 20, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
BlackScale

When kids think they know everything. For real this forum is not the same anymore. Full of bullshit comments. Peace out people. Enjoy. 

September 20, 2013 @ 06:34 PM
SilvioDante

September 20, 2013 @ 06:35 PM
OneForeigner

cant even see the pic my dude, and mega, calm the fuck down. you in the Philippines, live a little and fuck your girl. I'm just commenting on the prices.
September 20, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
BlackScale

cant even see the pic my dude, and mega, calm the fuck down. you in the Philippines, live a little and fuck your girl. I'm just commenting on the prices.

You're pretty brave. Lol. I would slap the shit outta you if you said something like that in my face. Don't ever get out of line with me. You bitch ass motherfucker. 

September 20, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
TommyGearWaves

good lawd everything is hella overpriced now. Thought BlackScale was gonna fall off for their bullshit designs over the past seasons, but now they're gonna price themselves out. Im down to pay for some quality shit, but $698 for the jacket ive been waiting for is a joke. Gonna sit this one out, wait for ALL the ready to wear collection go onsale (via warehouse sale, doubt that many spots picked this up). 
PLNDR gonna have this up in 2-3 months LOL, fuken joke
September 20, 2013 @ 06:46 PM
BlackScale

Remember this just because you hide behind a comp screen and think you're brave with that bullshit one day if I ever meet you I would check you so hard. I already slapped two Hypebeast haters and I'm not gonna put them on blast but they know who they are and that talking reckless on forums one day will get you fucked up. 

September 20, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
BlackScale

good lawd everything is hella overpriced now. Thought BlackScale was gonna fall off for their bullshit designs over the past seasons, but now they're gonna price themselves out. Im down to pay for some quality shit, but $698 for the jacket ive been waiting for is a joke. Gonna sit this one out, wait for ALL the ready to wear collection go onsale (via warehouse sale, doubt that many spots picked this up). 
PLNDR gonna have this up in 2-3 months LOL, fuken joke

Actually more stores picked up our outerwear this season more than any other season since we started. But hey what do I know right? Lol

September 20, 2013 @ 06:48 PM
BlackScale

113 orders in since 11am. Thanks to folks that purchased so far. Love. 

September 20, 2013 @ 06:56 PM
brandon.jackson09

I would recommend some product info for the online store specifically the material the item is made of.
September 20, 2013 @ 06:58 PM
brandon.jackson09

I see it on some items and not others
September 20, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
TommyGearWaves

u mad brah? as a customer, thought u would appreciate the feedback. Been down with Blvck Scvle since day 1, but niccas pricing me out. 
September 20, 2013 @ 07:35 PM
kingtut

What material are the Rex Shirts? are they just a button down or like a flannel. Also what materials are the Leige Jacket made of? Interested in buying both just wondering how heavy they are and what type of weather im looking to be able to wear them in. Thanks.
September 20, 2013 @ 07:40 PM
BlackScale

I would recommend some product info for the online store specifically the material the item is made of.
Yes we are going to have that up soon. 

September 20, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
street lights

yo! this drop was flame mega. so many things i want, think i might skip next weeks supreme drop.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

September 20, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
BlackScale

u mad brah? as a customer, thought u would appreciate the feedback. Been down with Blvck Scvle since day 1, but niccas pricing me out. 
Why would I be mad? Lol. None of you can ever make me mad stoops. I'm stoked you supported since day one but we up our quality so that means its going to cost more. 

September 20, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
SilvioDante

Fuck online orders.

Gonna cop in store. cool

Back Pack black and red
Duffel bag
Rex Underworld

Some pricey shit but nice stuff.

:salute:

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.