[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

July 25, 2013 @ 04:18:33
Hypebeast comments are the best. You think I'm gonna really call Kevin Ma? Stoops. 
Welcome to high bees
July 25, 2013 @ 08:13:22
Follow us at @BlackScaleTokyo on both Twitter and Instagram. Our Tokyo Japan store will open September 14th in Shibuya, Tokyo. We are very excited to call Tokyo our first international home for the brand and we our very thankful to all of our families, friends, colleges and all our customers that believed in us and supported us in the 5 years of our business. We hope to see you in our Tokyo store one day soon. "Konichiwa bitches"

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

July 25, 2013 @ 09:04:23
anyone interested in a camo illegal snapback? message me
July 25, 2013 @ 17:40:11
The megagem that post on Hypebeast comments is such a g. Lmao. I wonder who that is?

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

July 25, 2013 @ 21:31:47
finally got my bandana tee in after 2 weeks of UPS bullshit
Thanks to Ryan.

UPS dudes were moody as fuck also guess they got in trouble or some shit.
guess they should start delivering packages not losing them
July 25, 2013 @ 22:50:52
kinda skipped the spring and summer stuff, wasn't feeling it, but the fall lookbook looks great. also saw the freshiam collab roll by on instagram but the picture was taken down I think, any info on that? the crewneck with the stars and moons. saw a scarf with a print like that in winter but never found any details on where to get it..

woof woof

July 25, 2013 @ 23:23:10
kinda skipped the spring and summer stuff, wasn't feeling it, but the fall lookbook looks great. also saw the freshiam collab roll by on instagram but the picture was taken down I think, any info on that? the crewneck with the stars and moons. saw a scarf with a print like that in winter but never found any details on where to get it..
releases in a few ekes, maybe 3/4 weeks

July 26, 2013 @ 02:34:31
finally got my bandana tee in after 2 weeks of UPS bullshit
Thanks to Ryan.

UPS dudes were moody as fuck also guess they got in trouble or some shit.
guess they should start delivering packages not losing them
nice one

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 26, 2013 @ 03:43:56
i dont think i've ever seen sample sales online
July 26, 2013 @ 05:16:22
No sample sale online. In store only.

July 26, 2013 @ 05:28:13
im looking for a syndicate hoodie black or grey size S
July 26, 2013 @ 05:28:38

Will there be an online pop up sale as well or am I hoping for too much?
Nope. Sample sales are usually in-store or warehouse and usually cash only.
July 26, 2013 @ 08:23:26
We take credit cards for our in store buys and warehouse sale

July 26, 2013 @ 13:16:38
releases in a few ekes, maybe 3/4 weeks
online or just in stores? europe based here.

woof woof

July 26, 2013 @ 19:47:48

Will there be an online pop up sale as well or am I hoping for too much?
Nope. Sample sales are usually in-store or warehouse and usually cash only.
At the warehouse sales is it all cut and sewn stuff or are there fleece, tees, hats, etc?
July 26, 2013 @ 21:11:44
baseball jersey by end of summer?
July 27, 2013 @ 02:58:48
baseball jersey by end of summer?
yessir.

July 27, 2013 @ 03:57:47
^please let there be a murdered out jersey...
July 27, 2013 @ 05:13:57
sample sale the same as warehouse sale? mega need an answer on this one!
July 27, 2013 @ 05:48:48
I'm going to be honest, I didn't really feel the last two drops... Only design I really liked was the Bandana Tee, but didn't really feel anything else. That Black Sea collab with Alive and Well was clean as fuck too.

However, this new season looks fresh, I really like how this brand isn't too street, it has that High End feel to it. Can't wait for it.
July 27, 2013 @ 08:34:59
When's the Fall collection dropping? 
July 27, 2013 @ 10:18:47
Fall will be releasing in a few weeks. Also the sample sale is not the same as warehouse sale. Sample sale is newer items that might of night not release in te future.

July 27, 2013 @ 15:18:06
I would be on Vacation :|
July 27, 2013 @ 18:17:39
The sample sale is crackin.

July 27, 2013 @ 23:04:25
I need that bandana tee but in a black

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

July 27, 2013 @ 23:08:00
Sucessful day at the Sample sale at the LA shop 
got the Stained Glasstee,Virgin Mary tee, and a sick hoodie
July 28, 2013 @ 00:35:54
Niceeeeee pick ups

July 28, 2013 @ 01:00:57
Sucessful day at the Sample sale at the LA shop 
got the Stained Glasstee,Virgin Mary tee, and a sick hoodie
Pics please? Actually, if anyone here snagged anything up from the sample sale that we haven't seen, pics would be very appreciated. I'm wondering exactly what I missed out on.
July 28, 2013 @ 03:29:30
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x