[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Aug 10, 2013 @ 02:26
HBA murder black scale
shut yo bitch ass up fuck boy
Aug 10, 2013 @ 03:02
Man that hat is piff but being from the bay, I can't rep that with a good conscience, lol
Aug 10, 2013 @ 03:02
Man that hat is piff but being from the bay, I can't rep that with a good conscience, lol
Aug 10, 2013 @ 04:24
We gotta rep all our cities we have stores in.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Aug 10, 2013 @ 05:04
kushxgambino your mother kills Black Scale

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Aug 10, 2013 @ 05:54
We gotta rep all our cities we have stores in.
Thank you. Been saying this for a while. Finally LA is being showed some love.

Question for those who attended the SF warehouse sale earlier this year, how was it and how early did you guys go to get a good spot in line?
Aug 10, 2013 @ 19:03
Come early. It's going to be nuts

Aug 11, 2013 @ 10:53
He is not a devil worshipper he is Lebron James

Aug 11, 2013 @ 23:45
why is shipping so high to canada, its over 100 to ship 2 hoodies on the webstore. Is there any way to get cheaper shipping or ship USPS to canada?
Aug 12, 2013 @ 00:15
when does fall drop online?
Aug 12, 2013 @ 00:51
why is shipping so high to canada, its over 100 to ship 2 hoodies on the webstore. Is there any way to get cheaper shipping or ship USPS to canada?
email ryang@black-scale.com and he can help you

Aug 12, 2013 @ 00:51
Originally posted by Inactive User
Next week for Fall 13 Delivery I

Aug 12, 2013 @ 01:05
Ayo mega, when are we going to get the address for the warehouse sale and what time does it open anyway.

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com/

Aug 12, 2013 @ 01:39
any news on the day its hitting?
Aug 12, 2013 @ 01:51
any news on the day its hitting?
Saturday most likely
Aug 12, 2013 @ 01:57
Ayo mega, when are we going to get the address for the warehouse sale and what time does it open anyway.
WILL BLAST ADDY THURSDAY NIGHT.

IT WILL START AT 10AM SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.

IT WILL CLOSE AT 6PM.

Aug 12, 2013 @ 17:07
Saturday? ahhh
Aug 12, 2013 @ 21:19
i feel like black scale was the cutting edge of this streetwear/menswear flow...i.e. when rocky came out...
but since then SO many companies came in and took the swag, they're kinda getting lost in it...granted, they shouldn't be, but still...hopefully this winter collection hits
Aug 13, 2013 @ 00:35
@407, dope video post Brozay....the preview was iLL
Aug 13, 2013 @ 01:14
@407, dope video post Brozay....the preview was iLL
that front pocket pull over tho
Aug 13, 2013 @ 01:48
I've been to the SF and LA stores and from my experience Black Scale has the best customer service I've seen from a streetwear brand. Also they were having a killer sale a few days ago, picked up the infantry tee for $36 and a grey mona lisa pullover sample from the upcoming season 
Aug 13, 2013 @ 01:49
damn i no know its far off but spring 2014 looking nice. also whens the jackets from the fall collection gna drop.
Aug 13, 2013 @ 02:02
damn i no know its far off but spring 2014 looking nice. also whens the jackets from the fall collection gna drop.
fleece is dropping this week (delivery 1),

cut and sew pieces are dropping in september (delivery 2)
Aug 13, 2013 @ 02:16
Damn. That New Era at 2:12... smokeyface

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

Aug 13, 2013 @ 02:20

actually a few cut n sewn pieces dropping this week just dont know which ones
Aug 13, 2013 @ 03:11

from what i understand, the cut n sew releasing this week will be the cut and sew tees, cut and sew outerwear will be released in september in delivery 2. I should have been more clear. sorry. But i could be completely wrong. 
Aug 13, 2013 @ 03:17

from what i understand, the cut n sew releasing this week will be the cut and sew tees, cut and sew outerwear will be released in september in delivery 2. I should have been more clear. sorry. But i could be completely wrong. 
just checked what Mega posted a few pages back and looks like your right
im hoping they drop the jackets this week thats the only reason im going really I want the Green Camo Jacket or the Leather Sleeves Jacket
Aug 13, 2013 @ 03:23
^^^ i wish too, but i'm thinking since fleece would mean zip ups and pullovers that are printed on, those pieces you are looking for might not be released until september. I personally will be looking forward to the fishtail parka and that front pocket pullover.
Aug 13, 2013 @ 03:34
Mega get in here and clarify whats dropping this weekend please
Aug 13, 2013 @ 03:53
Mega get in here and clarify whats dropping this weekend please
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.