[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Aug 06, 2013 @ 22:43
mega thank you for the WH sale on LA and that parka wow cant wait man.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Aug 06, 2013 @ 22:45
we still getting the rugby hoodie joints too correct?
Aug 06, 2013 @ 22:49
Is it wrong that this is the only streetwear brand I fuck with
Aug 06, 2013 @ 23:03
Black Scale Fall/Holiday 2013 Video LookBook http://www.black-scale.com/?p=6991 
by far one of the best videos i've seen black scale produce. Glad to see editing and the effort is back. Might skip the warehouse sale to save up for fall, but idk though.
Aug 06, 2013 @ 23:54
^Agreed that video is dope as fuck mayne
Aug 06, 2013 @ 23:59
they put it up, but im not trippin no more mega so its coo.
Aug 07, 2013 @ 00:42
Mega and other members have said this hundreds of times. Mega stated specifically that the rugby hoodie re-release will be hypebeast exclusive around the holiday season.

Instagram - @octose // visually inclined

Aug 07, 2013 @ 00:58
Is it wrong that this is the only streetwear brand I fuck with
Yes. I'm reporting you to  the feds.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Aug 07, 2013 @ 00:58

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Aug 07, 2013 @ 01:44
nice video, black scale.
its great to see that the brand has indefinitely grown since the past year. the customer service, online interactions, visuals, concepts... its appealing not only to the eyes, but the mind, if that makes any sense. extremely siked for the fall/holiday collection.
inspiration indeed.

somebody had the nerve to take the herb up out the doobie ashtray

Aug 07, 2013 @ 02:13
I seen the sample for the fishtale parka at BS SF, def a clean piece.

The cut and sew pieces for this season are on another level, really great stuff.  Mega, is the umbrella dropping during the holidays?

art since 1900

Aug 07, 2013 @ 02:19
I seen the sample for the fishtale parka at BS SF, def a clean piece.

The cut and sew pieces for this season are on another level, really great stuff.  Mega, is the umbrella dropping during the holidays?
its in the fall/holiday lookbook video, so pretty safe to assume yes, it will......
Aug 07, 2013 @ 02:22
Mega and other members have said this hundreds of times. Mega stated specifically that the rugby hoodie re-release will be hypebeast exclusive around the holiday season.
Doubt it'll be hypebeast exclusive. We will probably just get first dibs. But yea, thanks
Aug 07, 2013 @ 05:22
The rugby will release and y'all will get first

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Aug 07, 2013 @ 05:29
@meg@gem are the duck boots being released this Fall/Winter? I've been waiting on those jawns since the Spring 12 lookbook dropped.
Aug 07, 2013 @ 07:11
Yes duck boots and a few sneakers will release this September.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Aug 07, 2013 @ 08:05
surprisingly excited for the new collection, this is by far the best collection bs has put together. Some really really dope items, will be waiting. 
Aug 07, 2013 @ 11:16
so are fall collection and the collab dropping around the same time? saw collab is august 31st, would like to order some of both, maybe save some shipping if I kill those two birds with one stone.. don't know how limited the FIA pieces will be, maybe just wait it out but I really need that crewneck.

woof woof

Aug 07, 2013 @ 12:03
Lookbook video has me hyped. Cant wait. Held off on the recent sales offers just to keep saving up.
Aug 07, 2013 @ 15:14
@meg@gem That's good news. The blessings keep coming.
Aug 07, 2013 @ 17:57
Delivery 1 of the fall collection next week but the question is what's gonna be in the delivery
Aug 07, 2013 @ 19:38
Fall looks very promising  

If you are given life you owe a death.

Aug 07, 2013 @ 20:13
Delivery 1 of the fall collection next week but the question is what's gonna be in the delivery

Probably just tees. Cut and sew usually drops last
Aug 07, 2013 @ 20:16
so that means Ima arrive to the first drop with my stained glass tee and ppl gonna be mirin?
Aug 07, 2013 @ 20:37
Hopefully a hoodie, gotta pick up a new one for Fall
Aug 07, 2013 @ 21:09
Damn this fall shit needs to hurry the fuck up!
Aug 07, 2013 @ 21:16
fuck a lookbook. wheres the previews bruh?
Aug 07, 2013 @ 22:58
DELIVERY ONE:

TEES
CUT&SEWN TEES
FLEECE
HATS
BEANIES
SCARFS

DELIVERY TWO:
CUT&SEWN
ACCESSORIES

Aug 07, 2013 @ 22:58
Originally posted by Inactive User
fuck a lookbook. wheres the previews bruh?
http://www.black-scale.com/?p=6879

Aug 07, 2013 @ 22:59
i visit this thread often and i can't help but notice almost every single post no matter what it says has a thumbs down.. why do people even bother coming to this thread if they hate the brand??

on another note.. also excited for the upcoming drops. with school bills coming up, def gonna have to limit myself to a few items though. any word on the end of summer jersey?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0