Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
January 12, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

I think a white or black vest with the Black Scale flag, and the Corporal military emblem stitched on the pockets on the front would look bad ass.
You could replace the M1 Garands with swords and a knight of scale on it.

Just a design I thought would be cool haha
January 12, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
BlackScale

^^
Go dick ride Supreme some more, if it wasn't for Tyler, Odd Future and gay ass hyped up box logo Supreme would of been irrevlent YEARS ago
what?

Supreme was around for 15+ years before Odd Future even became relevant. 

Speaking out your ass bruh
Only if you knew what quality is. I bet you don't even make clothes so shut up. Also outside of making clothes it's alot to maintain a brand. Employees, rent of stores, offices and then all the production that goes into the line.

But since you don't know none of that get off the Black Scale thread and go fuck yourself. Yeeeee

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 12, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale x Hall of Fame Pop Up store for Ubiq Philadelphia http://www.black-scale.com/?p=5875

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 12, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
goldenguns

niiiiiiice stuff

coolin

January 12, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
goldenguns

where is the stussy sf store that you guys bought relocating?

coolin

January 12, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
valleyla

^^
Go dick ride Supreme some more, if it wasn't for Tyler, Odd Future and gay ass hyped up box logo Supreme would of been irrevlent YEARS ago
what?

Only if you knew what quality is. I bet you don't even make clothes so shut up. Also outside of making clothes it's alot to maintain a brand. Employees, rent of stores, offices and then all the production that goes into the line.

But since you don't know none of that get off the Black Scale thread and go fuck yourself. Yeeeee
Mega, you're reaaal stupid lmao. Where did I say anything about the quality of Black Scale? Did I not JUST praise the brand and what's coming out a few pages back? 

Did I even MENTION Black Scale in my post? Nope. Did I call someone out for being stupid and saying Supreme was irrelevant until OF? Yup.

Keep saying stupid shit though
January 12, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
BuddyOmar

make a world war 2 inspired collection with a contemporary edge with some givenchy influence 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 12, 2013 @ 11:15 PM
BlackScale

^^
what?

Mega, you're reaaal stupid lmao. Where did I say anything about the quality of Black Scale? Did I not JUST praise the brand and what's coming out a few pages back? 

Did I even MENTION Black Scale in my post? Nope. Did I call someone out for being stupid and saying Supreme was irrelevant until OF? Yup.

i was trying to reply to another person.

oops sorry lol

fucking aye Mega

"Sweatshop quality for boutique prices. If it werent for ASAP hype, this brand would have become irrelevant in months." was from another person. 

January 12, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
BlackScale

make a world war 2 inspired collection with a contemporary edge with some givenchy influence 
Givenchy does not inspire me. I used to love their stuff but no clothing brand inspires me to do Black Scale.

January 13, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
valleyla

^^
what?

i was trying to reply to another person.

oops sorry lol

fucking aye Mega

"Sweatshop quality for boutique prices. If it werent for ASAP hype, this brand would have become irrelevant in months." was from another person. 
All good b. I figured that but wasn't too sure. 
January 13, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
scvlethedope

does anyone know if there is anything on the underbill of the orange/teal hof x scvle fitted?
January 13, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
The Fiasco

does anyone know if there is anything on the underbill of the orange/teal hof x scvle fitted?
There's not. Seent it at Jugrnaut the other day

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

January 13, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
BlackScale

Blvck January.

Blvck Frank
Blvck Fame
Blvck 12 Flavors

What do you guys think so far?

January 13, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
BuddyOmar

Givenchy does not inspire me. I used to love their stuff but no clothing brand inspires me to do Black Scale.
Make a vietnam war inspired collection with a conservative edge with some balmain influence

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 13, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
BlackScale

Buddy I also don't look at a lot of Balmain.

Vietnam war inspired I can do for sure just our twist to it.

January 13, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

Buddy I also don't look at a lot of Balmain.

Vietnam war inspired I can do for sure just our twist to it.
Hell yeah that would be fuckin' nice

Has Black Scale made a military type piece before?
January 13, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
hypethetical

Blvck January.

Blvck Frank

Blvck Fame

Blvck 12 Flavors

Dope. But everyone is waiting for them front leather panel ILLEGAL and SILENCE.
January 13, 2013 @ 07:04 AM
citykiid95

Would like to see a BLVCK x HUF collab...and i hope @meg@gem you do a tee for the NINERS!
January 13, 2013 @ 07:05 AM
citykiid95

Hoping to see those Duck boots release as well...
January 13, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
twomms

Blvck January.

Blvck Frank

Blvck Fame

Blvck 12 Flavors

dope... on a side note is there anything lined up as far as another black column collab?
January 13, 2013 @ 08:05 AM
BlackScale

Now we are talking.

Duck boots are pushed back to Fall13.

Illegal and Silence will release sometime late Jan. no date yet.

Blvck Huf 5 Year Anniversary Black Scale collab in Feb.

Military inspired line will start releasing Holiday 12.

January 13, 2013 @ 08:06 AM
BlackScale

This is what the forums should be about. Good shit y'all.

What is it you guys really want to see come back?

January 13, 2013 @ 08:07 AM
hypethetical

PLEASE BRING BACK THE RUGBY HOODIES YO

also can you please explain what will consist of this "military line" ??
January 13, 2013 @ 08:16 AM
estro671

I finally received my $500 black box earlier this week after a very long wait. I gotta say, I'm really pleased with my box, definitely exceeded my expectations. Seeing how much value I got out of it completely made up for the wait! Wanted to say a huge thanks to @meg@gem, @Reezy, and @AntNoir for hooking it up! Hope the best for the brand and the rest of the Black Scale fam this year! 2013 is your year!

January 13, 2013 @ 08:49 AM
estro671

Is the Us Vs Them Collab pt.2 still happening this Spring '13? Saw something about that on IG. Would love to see that happen!
January 13, 2013 @ 09:22 AM
Richboy 100 million

nice box sell me a beanie mayne

I finally received my $500 black box earlier this week after a very long wait. I gotta say, I'm really pleased with my box, definitely exceeded my expectations. Seeing how much value I got out of it completely made up for the wait! Wanted to say a huge thanks to @meg@gem, @Reezy, and @AntNoir for hooking it up! Hope the best for the brand and the rest of the Black Scale fam this year! 2013 is your year!

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

January 13, 2013 @ 10:07 AM
twomms

definetly wanna see the rugbys! i cant even front tho..i need that 5th rebel zip hoody and that grey giza tee..that cross swords fitted...man
January 13, 2013 @ 10:40 AM
franciscus

thinking on coppin the fame jacket! what size u guys recommend? usually i am size large

figaro

January 13, 2013 @ 11:16 AM
estro671

thinking on coppin the fame jacket! what size u guys recommend? usually i am size large
Stay true to size if you like a refined/fitted look. They're supposed to fit like the recent cut and sews from fall and winter '12
January 13, 2013 @ 11:36 AM
franciscus

Stay true to size if you like a refined/fitted look. They're supposed to fit like the recent cut and sews from fall and winter '12
yea cool! thx buddy

figaro

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.