Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 12, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
BlackScale

Sorry fellas. Our server wasn't letting us ups our photos due to our new blog we are setting up. I just landed in NY and my online guys just told me. Will have everything up tomorrow and check back with us cool? Also I will let everyone know when they get up ASAP.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 12, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
cypress

Sweatshop quality for boutique prices. If it werent for ASAP hype, this brand would have become irrelevant in months.
The quality is dope AF
January 12, 2013 @ 05:24 AM
BlackScale

Dear jaemznugyen you don't know what you are talking about. We had 3 stores before rocking stepped on board. So suck my dick you prick. Lol. 2013 is at a great start.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 12, 2013 @ 02:58 PM
franciscus

Shotout to the homie Reezy for the dope customer service!

figaro

January 12, 2013 @ 03:28 PM
GSA190

Black Scale 2013 is gonna be dope
This.

I do what I do, just go with it Patriots - Knicks - Islanders - Chelsea

January 12, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
BlackScale

12 FLAVORS FIRST SPECIAL EDITION RELEASE STARTS WITH US.

RELEASES AT 12 NOON PST @ TWELVEFLAVORS.COM

12 FLAVORS IS 12 BRANDS TO KICK IT OFF MONTHLY FOR 2013. THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT 12 T-SHIRT CAPSULE WITH SOME OF THE ILLEST BRADS IN THE INDUSTRY AND I AM VERY EXCITED TO SEE ALL OF THE RELEASES. THESE TEES ARE VERY LIMITED AND WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE ONLINE AT TWELVE FLAVORS AND BLACK SCALE SAN FRANCISCO. MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE COLLECTION MONTH BY MONTH AND COLLECT ALL 12 FLAVORS.

THANK YOU

January 12, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale for TwelveFlavors.com http://www.black-scale.com/?p=5869

January 12, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
cypress

Black Scale for TwelveFlavors.com http://www.black-scale.com/?p=5869

Shirt is Dope, good job Fam
January 12, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
valleyla

^^
Go dick ride Supreme some more, if it wasn't for Tyler, Odd Future and gay ass hyped up box logo Supreme would of been irrevlent YEARS ago
confused what?

Supreme was around for 15+ years before Odd Future even became relevant. 

Speaking out your ass bruh
January 12, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
MigosTrapGod

I think a white or black vest with the Black Scale flag, and the Corporal military emblem stitched on the pockets on the front would look bad ass.
You could replace the M1 Garands with swords and a knight of scale on it.

Just a design I thought would be cool haha
January 12, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
BlackScale

^^
Go dick ride Supreme some more, if it wasn't for Tyler, Odd Future and gay ass hyped up box logo Supreme would of been irrevlent YEARS ago
what?

Only if you knew what quality is. I bet you don't even make clothes so shut up. Also outside of making clothes it's alot to maintain a brand. Employees, rent of stores, offices and then all the production that goes into the line.

But since you don't know none of that get off the Black Scale thread and go fuck yourself. Yeeeee

January 12, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale x Hall of Fame Pop Up store for Ubiq Philadelphia http://www.black-scale.com/?p=5875

January 12, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
goldenguns

niiiiiiice stuff

coolin

January 12, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
goldenguns

where is the stussy sf store that you guys bought relocating?

coolin

January 12, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
valleyla

^^
what?

Only if you knew what quality is. I bet you don't even make clothes so shut up. Also outside of making clothes it's alot to maintain a brand. Employees, rent of stores, offices and then all the production that goes into the line.

But since you don't know none of that get off the Black Scale thread and go fuck yourself. Yeeeee
Mega, you're reaaal stupid lmao. Where did I say anything about the quality of Black Scale? Did I not JUST praise the brand and what's coming out a few pages back? 

Did I even MENTION Black Scale in my post? Nope. Did I call someone out for being stupid and saying Supreme was irrelevant until OF? Yup.

Keep saying stupid shit though
January 12, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
BuddyOmar

make a world war 2 inspired collection with a contemporary edge with some givenchy influence 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 12, 2013 @ 11:15 PM
BlackScale

^^
what?

Mega, you're reaaal stupid lmao. Where did I say anything about the quality of Black Scale? Did I not JUST praise the brand and what's coming out a few pages back? 

Did I even MENTION Black Scale in my post? Nope. Did I call someone out for being stupid and saying Supreme was irrelevant until OF? Yup.

i was trying to reply to another person.

oops sorry lol

fucking aye Mega

"Sweatshop quality for boutique prices. If it werent for ASAP hype, this brand would have become irrelevant in months." was from another person. 

January 12, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
BlackScale

make a world war 2 inspired collection with a contemporary edge with some givenchy influence 
Givenchy does not inspire me. I used to love their stuff but no clothing brand inspires me to do Black Scale.

January 13, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
valleyla

^^
what?

i was trying to reply to another person.

oops sorry lol

fucking aye Mega

"Sweatshop quality for boutique prices. If it werent for ASAP hype, this brand would have become irrelevant in months." was from another person. 
All good b. I figured that but wasn't too sure. 
January 13, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
quiet1

suspended

^^
what?

For someone to come into the thread and say the reason BS is still around is because of ASAP Rocky is pure stupidity. And yes I know Supreme has been around alot longer before Odd Future was even popular but dont come into the thread and talk stupid shit like that when both brands have been blowing up more and more regardless of Rocky or Odd Future.I was just talking shit back to the kid.

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

January 13, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
scvlethedope

does anyone know if there is anything on the underbill of the orange/teal hof x scvle fitted?
January 13, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
The Fiasco

does anyone know if there is anything on the underbill of the orange/teal hof x scvle fitted?
There's not. Seent it at Jugrnaut the other day

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

January 13, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
BlackScale

Blvck January.

Blvck Frank
Blvck Fame
Blvck 12 Flavors

What do you guys think so far?

January 13, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
BuddyOmar

Givenchy does not inspire me. I used to love their stuff but no clothing brand inspires me to do Black Scale.
Make a vietnam war inspired collection with a conservative edge with some balmain influence

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 13, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
BlackScale

Buddy I also don't look at a lot of Balmain.

Vietnam war inspired I can do for sure just our twist to it.

January 13, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
MigosTrapGod

Buddy I also don't look at a lot of Balmain.

Vietnam war inspired I can do for sure just our twist to it.
Hell yeah that would be fuckin' nice

Has Black Scale made a military type piece before?
January 13, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
hypethetical

Blvck January.

Blvck Frank

Blvck Fame

Blvck 12 Flavors

Dope. But everyone is waiting for them front leather panel ILLEGAL and SILENCE.
January 13, 2013 @ 07:04 AM
citykiid95

Would like to see a BLVCK x HUF collab...and i hope @meg@gem you do a tee for the NINERS!
January 13, 2013 @ 07:05 AM
citykiid95

Hoping to see those Duck boots release as well...
January 13, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
twomms

Blvck January.

Blvck Frank

Blvck Fame

Blvck 12 Flavors

dope... on a side note is there anything lined up as far as another black column collab?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.