[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Aug 05, 2013 @ 19:04
all I wanted was the split hoodie. i refresh my shit at 12 and shit says sold out lmao im done.
Aug 05, 2013 @ 19:15
cmon mega put that shit up
Aug 05, 2013 @ 19:16
cmon mega put that shit up
you couldve used the code like minutes before  
Aug 05, 2013 @ 19:27
Split hoody? I don't know if we had any left of those.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Aug 05, 2013 @ 19:28
Don't be bummed out. We did what we could do.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Aug 05, 2013 @ 19:56
damn yall shifting shit outta accessories now just like rose crewneck damn.
No La Gioconda clock or any of the bracelets available under Accessories. Severus rose gone from Special Projects now too. Bet it'll be up tomorrow when the sale ends. LOL! What a joke.
Hah i wanted the clock and bracelets.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Aug 05, 2013 @ 23:10
When are you announcing the precise date of the fall release? Need to save money in anticipation but the vagueness is killing my discipline 

Haha, I feel you!
Aug 05, 2013 @ 23:13
Mega already blasted you n/h on twitter, but think about dropping some BS-style sweatpants in the future. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Aug 05, 2013 @ 23:16
damn yall shifting shit outta accessories now just like rose crewneck damn.
No La Gioconda clock or any of the bracelets available under Accessories. Severus rose gone from Special Projects now too. Bet it'll be up tomorrow when the sale ends. LOL! What a joke.
Hah i wanted the clock and bracelets.
clocks are re stock

Aug 05, 2013 @ 23:17
Mega already blasted you n/h on twitter, but think about dropping some BS-style sweatpants in the future. 
they are coming this winter holiday

Aug 05, 2013 @ 23:48
Already saw the sweatpants at the LA store they look nice Ima wait to see more of them
Aug 06, 2013 @ 02:20
whats good with the freshiam stuff? been absent for a minute

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

Aug 06, 2013 @ 04:02
Don't miss out on our special online store sale towards accessories and special projects that ends tonight at 12am PST. Code: LHPFFF

Aug 06, 2013 @ 04:03
Black Scale x Freshiam release August 31st

Aug 06, 2013 @ 04:03
that BS x Freshiam preview smokeyface
Aug 06, 2013 @ 04:15

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Aug 06, 2013 @ 04:46
This collab is one of my favorites this year.

Aug 06, 2013 @ 05:15
they are coming this winter holiday
please tell me they are cuffed at the leg opening
Aug 06, 2013 @ 05:44
Any word on pricing for the capsule ?
Aug 06, 2013 @ 06:43
No pricing yet

Aug 06, 2013 @ 08:36
Need those collab pieces...
Aug 06, 2013 @ 09:11
theres a mini lookbook on FIA's blog. Mega can you give us a rundown on the items in the capsule? Interested if you guys are using your own sizing or will it be slightly oversized like FIA's apparel
Aug 06, 2013 @ 09:33
It will all be Black Scale sizing. We made all the pieces.

Cut & Sewn Stripe tee
Cut & Sewn French Terry Crewneck Fleece
Two colorways of the FACEMASK
One Scarf
Socks

Aug 06, 2013 @ 11:49
It will all be Black Scale sizing. We made all the pieces.

Cut & Sewn Stripe tee

Cut & Sewn French Terry Crewneck Fleece

Two colorways of the FACEMASK

One Scarf

Socks
Whatever happened to that bmx jersey? That FUKK lettering in the front killed that sewn striped fee for me. The rest is looking legit as fuck tho. 
Aug 06, 2013 @ 14:21
The FUKK isn't on the front on any tee. That is their tee they are adding to the shoot.

Aug 06, 2013 @ 14:38
damn bandana tee sold out before I had a chance to copsmh

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Aug 06, 2013 @ 18:12
The FUKK isn't on the front on any tee. That is their tee they are adding to the shoot.
Good cuz that shit is tacky as fuck. Looking forward to this drop!!! yeee. info on bmx tho?
Aug 06, 2013 @ 19:31
Yo mega when and where is the LA warehouse sale? Or is this not happening again lol

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

Aug 06, 2013 @ 20:40
its going to happen only thing im worried bout is that its going to be around the same time Fall Collection releases i'd rather save up and spend on Fall stuff to much heat
Aug 06, 2013 @ 21:04
will be making some purchases after a long time... FIA collab and Fall is looking really nice

TwinColumn.com @TwinColumnCult Facebook.com/TwinColumn

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.