[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Aug 01, 2013 @ 05:59
A year in advance because you have tradeshows and a calendar to ship your collections per season. Developing the line takes alot of time too so you have to design, develope, sample and then show.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Aug 01, 2013 @ 06:01
Madness          
Aug 01, 2013 @ 14:52
how much is the code mega? wont go live till weekend or gos live as soon as you drop it today? let us eat first!

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Aug 02, 2013 @ 01:40
is the code good for regular tees or ready to wear only?
Aug 02, 2013 @ 03:49
what items is this good for and which are excluded? 
Aug 02, 2013 @ 04:08
I'm hoping accessories are valid on this sale but I'm guessing no
Aug 02, 2013 @ 04:17

Any info on when this drops?

/

Aug 02, 2013 @ 05:12
Black Scale Back to School Sale starts tomorrow at all Black Scale stores and online at Black-Scale.com, Online sale starts at 11am Pacific Standard Time. Use code "BLVCK40" Thank You and Goodnight.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Aug 02, 2013 @ 05:12
Code: BLVCK40

Aug 02, 2013 @ 08:13
Black Scale Back to School Sale starts tomorrow at all Black Scale stores and online at Black-Scale.com, Online sale starts at 11am Pacific Standard Time. Use code "BLVCK40" Thank You and Goodnight.
whats specifically on sale fam?
Aug 02, 2013 @ 09:38
Been a minute but back in this bitch just in time, fall is looking ill bout to feed on the whole line..big up megs and fam
Aug 02, 2013 @ 14:44
I'm hoping accessories are valid on this sale but I'm guessing no
yeah same here. Kinda bummed there is no info about it. Maybe everything is included?

@meg@gem, any news on what is included in sale?
if you in la or sf or ny go in store usually they will extend the offer to accessories. Come correct and dudes will hook you up.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Aug 02, 2013 @ 16:37
hope the sale works on some of the "special projects", too many dope items
Aug 02, 2013 @ 16:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
hope the sale works on some of the "special projects", too many dope items
never on that. Thats probably the only thing that will never hit the sale.

Aug 02, 2013 @ 18:08
Black Scale Back to School Sale starts now at all Black Scale flagship stores and online at Black-Scale.com, Use code "BLVCK40".

Aug 02, 2013 @ 19:30
wow yall really dont have a large in the infantry tee
Aug 02, 2013 @ 20:04
no medium on either hermetics tee smh
Aug 02, 2013 @ 20:36
can reezus help us?
Aug 02, 2013 @ 20:37
^ theres a M in the purple hermetics bro
Aug 02, 2013 @ 20:59
Planing on going down to the LA shop tomorrow to try on the Bundy Pants i really want them but i need to know if they fit me.

Any One from the LA Store here?
you guys still got some Sample stuff in stock??
Aug 02, 2013 @ 21:07
can reezus help us?
email him. ryang@black-scale.com

Aug 02, 2013 @ 21:42
does the LA store still have plenty of the summer drop tees?

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Aug 03, 2013 @ 00:44
Saw the Severus Rose crewneck last night under sweatshirts and was all set to cop with the code today. Been wanting it for a minute. Looked at 11am today and it's gone. I was like WTF? So I just checked all the sections and I see it's been moved to Special Projects, so the code doesn't apply. Meanwhile, all the other fleece, that's all but sold out, is still where it was last night. It was a general release item and is obviously not a "Special Project". Kinda fucked up, IMO...

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

Aug 03, 2013 @ 01:00
Saw the Severus Rose crewneck last night under sweatshirts and was all set to cop with the code today. Been wanting it for a minute. Looked at 11am today and it's gone. I was like WTF? So I just checked all the sections and I see it's been moved to Special Projects, so the code doesn't apply. Meanwhile, all the other fleece, that's all but sold out, is still where it was last night. It was a general release item and is obviously not a "Special Project". Kinda fucked up, IMO...
I wanted that shit too bruh
Aug 03, 2013 @ 01:04
We just re released the Severus rose and couldn't put it on sale. Sorry guys.

Aug 03, 2013 @ 01:43
does the LA store still have plenty of the summer drop tees?
they got medium in a few of the styles but the major ones are gone. And this is from a few days ago, so idk now.
you'd think they have the Der Kopf & Mi Amor tees? every other place I checked sold out

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Aug 03, 2013 @ 03:31
I wanted that shit too bruh
word walked in the store today and was surprise they told me that crewneck wasnt on sale
Aug 03, 2013 @ 19:10
Thanks for killing the sale

Aug 05, 2013 @ 03:18
Tee and Zip

Aug 05, 2013 @ 03:37
Code doesnt work no more?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.