[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

July 04, 2013 @ 22:03:40
Well life is a concept and do you fully understand it?

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 05, 2013 @ 01:23:40
Don't watch my moves. Everything does not have to be professional or abstract. Cover up? Haha stoops. Remember we do what we do for a reason. All your opinions are welcome but in the end of the day we create not for your opinion or anyone else's. That's when you lose.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

July 05, 2013 @ 01:25:10
Reproduction isn't the only component to understanding why we are here. I'm talking about what's inside of you if you understand yourself.

July 05, 2013 @ 05:05:13
If any of these were to ever come back... BS would so be back.

I need this Jun Cha collab.
July 05, 2013 @ 05:56:03
Black Scale Japan and Canada Capsule Collection releases tomorrow at Black Scale San Francisco and online at Black-Scale.com

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 05, 2013 @ 07:03:25
Don't be too sensitive. It's all good. Good luck to you and your future.

July 05, 2013 @ 07:06:23
Dear hypebeasts if you choose to express yourself just make sure you don't get sensitive with my replies. Lol. Life is bigger than Hypebeast forum. In the real world sensitivity will eat you up and you will always look back and wonder why you are not where you would like yourself to be.

July 05, 2013 @ 07:09:05
What size is the guy wearing the Ulai button up in the lookbook?
July 05, 2013 @ 07:12:44
Also if you repped us for years why is my one reply to you so powerful that you no longer want to wear the brand. That's some weak shit. You ain't a real supporter if you're that weak to bounce. I hope you can handle yourself on them streets because getting pinked all your life is not healthy.

July 05, 2013 @ 07:23:44
He's wearing a large EG

July 05, 2013 @ 09:30:14
fuck that wolf tee is too dope

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

July 05, 2013 @ 10:45:45
Anyone got any old 7 panel black scale snapbacks? Or any black scale bandannas or rings that they wanna bump? Pm  me. Will pay good $$
July 05, 2013 @ 18:26:38
wow...so dumb. when people with low IQ's try to get philosophical
July 05, 2013 @ 18:37:17
please drop the lookbook before you drop the collection please. I see no reason in dropping a lookbook after the collection has been available for some weeks now. Just my .02

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 05, 2013 @ 19:51:40
Holy shit that canada rebel flag tee is clean 
July 05, 2013 @ 20:00:37
wow...so dumb. when people with low IQ's try to get philosophical
A high intelligence quotient is not necessary to cultivate personal philosophical viewpoints, don't be ignorant my friend. Also, Mega isn't exactly a dullard, at least from what I have gathered beyond this forum. There is life beyond this, just so you know.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 05, 2013 @ 20:02:45
please drop the lookbook before you drop the collection please. I see no reason in dropping a lookbook after the collection has been available for some weeks now. Just my .02
My exact thoughts +1
July 05, 2013 @ 20:21:21
I swear you have to hold these hypebeasts hands at all times. We make clothes, you want me to wash your hands for you and wipe your ass too?

July 05, 2013 @ 22:54:14
Shout out to mega, copped that honor Japan tee, shits fire in white
July 06, 2013 @ 02:07:25
Yo mega what are you dropping tomorrow at the LA store?

July 06, 2013 @ 03:44:59
had a feeling it was this! need silence and sinners then Im good
July 06, 2013 @ 03:49:00
This is releasing tomorrow at Black Scale SF & LA. NY will drop mid next week.

Black Scale "Words" SnapBacks will be available online tomorrow.

Silence
Illegal
Funeral

Absence
Believe
Sinners

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x