[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

July 01, 2013 @ 01:58:44
Whens the next Funeral, Illegal, and Silence drop really need one hah but dont feel like dropping 300+ on ebay
July 01, 2013 @ 03:17:55
Whens the next Funeral, Illegal, and Silence drop really need one hah but dont feel like dropping 300+ on ebay

This coming week we do have a online sale surprise for Sinners and Absence. Plus one more. All on our signature New Era body with leather front panel. 

Will have more info and Hypebeast will be the first ones to know. This will sell out quick because we didn't make alot of these again. First time releasing these caps and we are the originators of word caps. All the other word caps are bootleg and just copying what we started. At least change the font damn. Lol. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 01, 2013 @ 21:22:54
Originally posted by Inactive User
laughingnr.png" alt="" />Holy shit, those hats are fire. Are they snapbacks, and will they be available online?
holy shit ur a dick rider

they just say japan on them

unless ur actually from japan then NAH bruh u on some bullshit

starting to think pic n chews is another one of mega's alias accounts or one of his boys 

no one legitimately dickrides THAT much

disgust
Are you stupid? You think I will make another account to post? Lol. Stoops. Your lucky I can post on one account. 
you have another account that you use to bump this thread with fake questions when it's slow or nearing the second page of topics, same alternate account you use to buy a bunch of supreme in the marketplace.  so no im not stupid at all. 

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 01, 2013 @ 23:02:52
laughingnr.png" alt="" />holy shit ur a dick rider

they just say japan on them

unless ur actually from japan then NAH bruh u on some bullshit

starting to think pic n chews is another one of mega's alias accounts or one of his boys 

no one legitimately dickrides THAT much

disgust
Are you stupid? You think I will make another account to post? Lol. Stoops. Your lucky I can post on one account. 
you have another account that you use to bump this thread with fake questions when it's slow or nearing the second page of topics, same alternate account you use to buy a bunch of supreme in the marketplace.  so no im not stupid at all. 
Your an idiot. I don't have to worry about bumping my numbers because you do that for me. Lol. You're a funny dude. I really want to meet you one day and talk to you in person and see what really type of person you are. It's funny how much you think you know. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

July 02, 2013 @ 04:03:42
Another reason to visit Tokyo now. Good shit Mega. It's been a while
July 02, 2013 @ 04:55:15
Hey mega anyway you can drop any of those Japan pieces online?
Been I love with Japanese culture since I was a youngin watching Voltron on the tube during Saturday mornings, lol anyway that's a good look for the brand my dude, keep the RBI's coming and shake them haters off
Respect
July 02, 2013 @ 06:18:43
For anyone who missed out on the A&W Pitchfork Straps like I did, they're available online again.
July 02, 2013 @ 06:29:30
I agree, yall need to produce more graphic tees. also, please make your leather panel hats on something other than new eras, not everyone wears a size 8 in fitteds.
July 02, 2013 @ 07:07:17
Hey mega anyway you can drop any of those Japan pieces online?
Been I love with Japanese culture since I was a youngin watching Voltron on the tube during Saturday mornings, lol anyway that's a good look for the brand my dude, keep the RBI's coming and shake them haters off
Respect
This weekend yessir

July 02, 2013 @ 14:19:27
Anyone got a OG silence snap that they wanna bump? Pm me for trade or ca$h. 
July 02, 2013 @ 15:13:32
Hey Mega,

Is there an exact date set for the Tokyo store opening? Going over in October, so it would be really nice to visit the store!
July 02, 2013 @ 16:27:30
@meg@gem Do the passport wallets have multiple card slots to carry more than just a passport?
July 02, 2013 @ 18:29:19
will the japan stuff be releasing in sf also?
July 02, 2013 @ 19:37:33
4th of July Sale.?
July 02, 2013 @ 20:05:23
@meg@gem Do the passport wallets have multiple card slots to carry more than just a passport?
Yessir

July 03, 2013 @ 05:38:33
yo mega, the way you made those first og silence caps was absolutely brilliant. the fit, the shape, everything. you should keep making all the snapbacks like that! ive never seen a snapback as good as them OG's since. wish you kept it up.
July 03, 2013 @ 10:11:15
Tokyo opens Sept 14th

July 04, 2013 @ 03:44:30
http://www.black-scale.com/?p=6796

Dope article @Megagem.

D3 The Concrete (MC/Streetwear Blog Writer) // www.dirtyknowsnasty.com // www.actbadd.com

July 04, 2013 @ 03:55:45
Black Scale Summer 2013 Collection LookBook | One Is The All
Black-Scale.com

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 04, 2013 @ 18:15:01
Officially fell off. Unsubscribing.

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 04, 2013 @ 20:29:37
Never falling off. You have to have fun. Sometimes you don't need to understand what the concept is or like it.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x