[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Jul 26, 2013 @ 21:11
baseball jersey by end of summer?
Jul 27, 2013 @ 02:58
baseball jersey by end of summer?
yessir.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jul 27, 2013 @ 03:57
^please let there be a murdered out jersey...
Jul 27, 2013 @ 05:13
sample sale the same as warehouse sale? mega need an answer on this one!
Jul 27, 2013 @ 05:48
I'm going to be honest, I didn't really feel the last two drops... Only design I really liked was the Bandana Tee, but didn't really feel anything else. That Black Sea collab with Alive and Well was clean as fuck too.

However, this new season looks fresh, I really like how this brand isn't too street, it has that High End feel to it. Can't wait for it.
Jul 27, 2013 @ 08:34
When's the Fall collection dropping? 
Jul 27, 2013 @ 10:18
Fall will be releasing in a few weeks. Also the sample sale is not the same as warehouse sale. Sample sale is newer items that might of night not release in te future.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jul 27, 2013 @ 15:18
I would be on Vacation :|
Jul 27, 2013 @ 18:17
The sample sale is crackin.

Jul 27, 2013 @ 23:04
I need that bandana tee but in a black

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Jul 27, 2013 @ 23:08
Sucessful day at the Sample sale at the LA shop 
got the Stained Glasstee,Virgin Mary tee, and a sick hoodie
Jul 28, 2013 @ 00:35
Niceeeeee pick ups

Jul 28, 2013 @ 01:00
Sucessful day at the Sample sale at the LA shop 
got the Stained Glasstee,Virgin Mary tee, and a sick hoodie
Pics please? Actually, if anyone here snagged anything up from the sample sale that we haven't seen, pics would be very appreciated. I'm wondering exactly what I missed out on.
Jul 28, 2013 @ 03:29
Jul 28, 2013 @ 03:36
any sneak peeks of the jersey?
Jul 28, 2013 @ 04:13
sick im digging the stained glass tee. also, isnt the hoodie coming out for fall 13? thought i saw it in the lookbook. how much were these items seperately?
Jul 28, 2013 @ 04:23
tees were 63$ ea hoodie was 102$
Jul 28, 2013 @ 09:11
You can lucid your ass out this thread. Lol

Jul 28, 2013 @ 09:11
Thanks bookerdewitt

Jul 28, 2013 @ 10:03
Picked up the black arnon rose tank last week, quality is on point.
When does the stained glass release? 
Jul 28, 2013 @ 21:13
wanna fight bro

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Jul 28, 2013 @ 21:21
wanna fight bro
 a person asking to fight when you cant even show your lucid ass face.

lol suck my dick

Jul 29, 2013 @ 06:22
407 is on it

Jul 29, 2013 @ 06:37
That baphomet hat is fire didn't see it at the sample sale
Jul 29, 2013 @ 06:38
Lucid Socks is the new black Scale

Some of the freshest shit i have seen in a while.

Bieber was wearing it at the Espy's

Shoutout to whoever the owner is

lucidsocks.bigcartel.com
Your makin a really bad name for your brand bro. Photoshopping pics of your product on bieber and trying to promote your own brand acting like you dont know who's brand it is just is bad. 

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

Jul 29, 2013 @ 07:23
Saw this movie yesterday, propably the strangest (and slowest) Winding Refn movie but with beautiful aesthetics. Some of the shots reminded me of the video BS lookbook with the guy riding his bike through the night
Jul 29, 2013 @ 07:49
Saw this movie yesterday, propably the strangest (and slowest) Winding Refn movie but with beautiful aesthetics. Some of the shots reminded me of the video BS lookbook with the guy riding his bike through the night
Yeah shit is definitely gonna get that best cinematography nod. It was cool but I'm not totally feeling it. Amazing direction and cinematography though. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Jul 29, 2013 @ 08:24
anyone know if the 'black sea' beanie that features on in the http://vimeo.com/68094759 black scale x alive and well video has ever been dropped and where can i get one?
Jul 29, 2013 @ 14:35
Your way late on that Black Sea beanie been out been sold out
Jul 29, 2013 @ 16:53
mega any word if sample stuff still sitting at LA?

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0