Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 23, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
dior homie

Mega, just my 2 cents but have you ever thought about releasing a basic tee such as a plain black (not AAA) with a customized fit unique to BS? I think that would be a cool little staple for each collection, especially for something to rock underneath the ready to wear pieces. I've always wanted a kind of heavyweight but easy to wear plain shirt, pro clubs and hanes ain't cutting it for me.
Man if Mega, if you guys printed the designs you guys have on a cut and sew tee even if it was shitty cotton, but like cut and sew with designs on it?

You guys have quality designs unlike a lot of these biter brands that are basically En Noir knock offs, but if you could give us some unique cut and sew tees? :wow:

Instead of the all over prints do something like some of the high end brands do with the screen printing on a cut and sew tee you heard? I think it would look fly. 
i like this
July 23, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
BlackScale

mega i saw you telling someone a while back about emailing ryan to get on a list for cheaper shipping. is this possible for other hypebeast fam cus i live in the uk and it costs a bomb. could come in handy when the fall seaon drops.
YES OF COURSE. ALWAYS EMAIL RYANG@BLACK-SCALE.COM

HE WILL WORK IT OUT. YOU BASICALLY TELL HIM WHAT YOU WANT AND THEN HE WILL FIGURE OUT THE SHIPPING COST FOR YOU.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

July 23, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
BlackScale

Mega, just my 2 cents but have you ever thought about releasing a basic tee such as a plain black (not AAA) with a customized fit unique to BS? I think that would be a cool little staple for each collection, especially for something to rock underneath the ready to wear pieces. I've always wanted a kind of heavyweight but easy to wear plain shirt, pro clubs and hanes ain't cutting it for me.
Interesting you say that because Twin Column is doing that for F/W..

He is using 7oz Egyptian Cotton tees that are a little longer than usual, said he will be printing on them and selling blanks as well.
SO GO MAKE A TWIN COLUMN FORUM AND TALK ABOUT IT OVER THERE, LOL THANKS.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

July 23, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
BlackScale

Man if Mega, if you guys printed the designs you guys have on a cut and sew tee even if it was shitty cotton, but like cut and sew with designs on it?

You guys have quality designs unlike a lot of these biter brands that are basically En Noir knock offs, but if you could give us some unique cut and sew tees? :wow:

Instead of the all over prints do something like some of the high end brands do with the screen printing on a cut and sew tee you heard? I think it would look fly. 
ALREADY COMING FOR FALL 13 FORWARD

July 23, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
igotssssoul

Interesting you say that because Twin Column is doing that for F/W..

He is using 7oz Egyptian Cotton tees that are a little longer than usual, said he will be printing on them and selling blanks as well.
You seen their designs though? It's purely redundant. Nothing new to bring to the table. Looks like Crooks and BS' unimaginative lovechild.
July 23, 2013 @ 06:34 AM
BuddyOmar

ALREADY COMING FOR FALL 13 FORWARD
So we might see these jawns by August? 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 23, 2013 @ 10:27 AM
BlackScale

Igotsoul I don't want to see anything they make. Lol. True story.

July 23, 2013 @ 04:11 PM
SilvioDante

Lol is twin column making a rvidxrklvn shirt thought they split? Lol looks alot like BS rip off threads.
July 23, 2013 @ 07:09 PM
BlackScale

glad to see mega is still acting like a little bitch. peace
Lol. Funny part about this comment is that it's all behind a computer screen. Suck my dick. What about that. Lmao. Are you part of that twin column? Lmao. Step it up step it up step it up. 

July 23, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
twincolumn

he aint, I do this solo

TwinColumn.com @TwinColumnCult Facebook.com/TwinColumn

July 23, 2013 @ 07:58 PM
cypress

When is the BLVCK SCVLE x FRESH.I.AM collab releasing Mega?

July 23, 2013 @ 09:37 PM
BlackScale

he aint, I do this solo

Nice one. Keep working hard. It'll pay off b. 

July 23, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
BlackScale

In a few weeks 

July 23, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
kosmiklol

Mega u see J Cole performing with the Sinners Cap and Blvck x Gourmet shoes ?
July 23, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
cypress

What performance? U got a link?
July 23, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
kosmiklol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rs5muT-8IeQ
July 24, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
iamzan

It's fitting. Y'know, cuz Born Sinner. Lol
July 24, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
BlackScale

nice one.

July 24, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
BlackScale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rs5muT-8IeQ
Holy fuck he is bad live, good god.

P.S. Why the fuck are so many people acting like bitches in this forum.
forums are made for people who not only complain but want to voice an opinion at all times.

July 24, 2013 @ 09:44 AM
Arthur Rabinowitz

In a few weeks 

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Thank the GODS
July 24, 2013 @ 02:53 PM
SHARKlN

Rightfully so, black scale getting torn apart on that lookbook post

Better make a call to Kevin Ma and get those comments deleted mega
July 24, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
KiddCoast

Big word guy
put it on your snapback

Twitter: @KiddCoast

July 25, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
BlackScale

Hypebeast comments are the best. You think I'm gonna really call Kevin Ma? Stoops. 

July 25, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
BuddyOmar

Hypebeast comments are the best. You think I'm gonna really call Kevin Ma? Stoops. 
Welcome to high bees

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 25, 2013 @ 08:13 AM
BlackScale

Follow us at @BlackScaleTokyo on both Twitter and Instagram. Our Tokyo Japan store will open September 14th in Shibuya, Tokyo. We are very excited to call Tokyo our first international home for the brand and we our very thankful to all of our families, friends, colleges and all our customers that believed in us and supported us in the 5 years of our business. We hope to see you in our Tokyo store one day soon. "Konichiwa bitches"

July 25, 2013 @ 09:04 AM
Pines

anyone interested in a camo illegal snapback? message me
July 25, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
BlackScale

The megagem that post on Hypebeast comments is such a g. Lmao. I wonder who that is?

July 25, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
kosmiklol

finally got my bandana tee in after 2 weeks of UPS bullshit
Thanks to Ryan.

UPS dudes were moody as fuck also guess they got in trouble or some shit.
guess they should start delivering packages not losing them
July 25, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
dogmask

kinda skipped the spring and summer stuff, wasn't feeling it, but the fall lookbook looks great. also saw the freshiam collab roll by on instagram but the picture was taken down I think, any info on that? the crewneck with the stars and moons. saw a scarf with a print like that in winter but never found any details on where to get it..

woof woof

July 25, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
BlackScale

kinda skipped the spring and summer stuff, wasn't feeling it, but the fall lookbook looks great. also saw the freshiam collab roll by on instagram but the picture was taken down I think, any info on that? the crewneck with the stars and moons. saw a scarf with a print like that in winter but never found any details on where to get it..
releases in a few ekes, maybe 3/4 weeks

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.