[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

June 24, 2013 @ 22:18:06
Seattle Washington Trip June 2013 http://www.black-scale.com/?p=6777

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

June 25, 2013 @ 00:01:57
Hey does anybody have a Medium Black Sea tee that they would size swap for a large? Just got mine in and it fits too big
June 25, 2013 @ 00:18:17
If any of these were to ever come back... BS would so be back.

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

June 25, 2013 @ 00:34:10
Dam sick throwback pic @7thLetter
June 25, 2013 @ 04:13:19
LAWWWWWWDDDDD all mighty @7thletter that throwback just made my dick hard. 

Meg you should do a Retro season with nothing but your most popular previous releases. you would blow up G.

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 25, 2013 @ 04:43:37
Mega you guys should do something for the black hawks
June 25, 2013 @ 05:14:00
posted some old BS stuff for sale.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203186#4059695
June 25, 2013 @ 06:23:19
Anyone know how the Infantry or Kishon shirts fit? I know they're cut & sewn and usually a size-up is needed but I heard the Wolf Alive & Well collab tee was a little bigger. 
June 25, 2013 @ 06:30:50
^Kishon is more TTS than the wolf tee. 

Wolf tee size MEDIUM for sale brand new with tag shoot me an offer if interested

n also dont forget to thumbs down this post 
June 25, 2013 @ 09:08:02
yeah that rugby hoody design is so sick, maybe they shouldn't release the one ASAP wore but definitely a new colourway
June 25, 2013 @ 18:01:31
warning folks: black scale cut n sew tees fit huge 

got my large wolf tee in and the only way i'll be able to rock it is with a henley/thermal underneath. wolf graphic is dope though..
June 25, 2013 @ 18:41:35
Also for all the Hypebeast heads I'm re releasing the rugby exactly but will be better material and a few more details. Cool? Holiday
From a while ago but still.........

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

June 25, 2013 @ 20:07:40
warning folks: black scale cut n sew tees fit huge 

got my large wolf tee in and the only way i'll be able to rock it is with a henley/thermal underneath. wolf graphic is dope though..
youd think mega himself would warn people about the sizing of the products, wether or not they are TTS or not..pretty misleading and unprofessional IMO when a brand cant even stay consistent on sizing..how is that supposed to make a customer happy?

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 25, 2013 @ 21:46:10
im trying to improve the brand

cornballs fall back 

get back to dickriding like yall were created to do

or buy my wolf t 
June 26, 2013 @ 21:33:19
Mega, when is that bucket hat releasing?
June 27, 2013 @ 02:24:15
I can't believe the Supreme thread has 1000+ pages already and Black Scale is barely over 100. Motherfuckers riding Supreme hard as fuck this year.Goddamn.
June 27, 2013 @ 02:32:10
I can't believe the Supreme thread has 1000+ pages already and Black Scale is barely over 100. Motherfuckers riding Supreme hard as fuck this year.Goddamn.
the supreme thread would be far far less if it wasnt filled with useless pointless posts

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

June 27, 2013 @ 02:38:54
i remember when the diamond thread had the most posts and views. it was cool nigs posting in it too not faggot trolls like in supreme. i miss the old homies   

EDIT: i thought this was the diamond thread sorry for the off topic nostalgia lol

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 27, 2013 @ 04:47:59
@mega when is the warehouse sale for LA?
June 27, 2013 @ 06:00:34
I can't believe I missed the collab man.. so many dope shit dropped :*(

The fuck you looking at....

June 27, 2013 @ 06:18:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
it's because supreme is represented with shit groups like odd future and fucking children rappers and then black scale represents the true hip/hop life as of right now. so only real posts go through here....

well other than that @spriteremix motherfucker.
"the true hip/hop life"? lol

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 27, 2013 @ 07:22:32
it's because supreme is represented with shit groups like odd future and fucking children rappers and then black scale represents the true hip/hop life as of right now. so only real posts go through here....

well other than that @spriteremix motherfucker.
"the true hip/hop life"? lol
yeah, it's funny huh? I like to pull 5 words out of a sentence put it in quotations and question it in my free time, then lol at it too. ...... Stoops.....
Oh, adorably hilarious blushing I feel naked with how much insight you've gained from my reply. I'll keep in mind that Black Scale keeps the wheels rolling for DJ's, aerosol artists, MC's and bboys for that "true hip/hop life". My apologies.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x