[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 02, 2013 @ 23:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
how the fuck did u do that?? what kinda phone is it???
has to be iPhone

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

May 02, 2013 @ 23:01
PCL teehow the fuck did u do that?? what kinda phone is it???
has to be iPhone
tell me more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 02, 2013 @ 23:05
That guy is pretty swift. I had LS Hooded Top sz Large, Eye Pin, PCL Tee sz Large, Navy Guatemala Camp, but I decided to abort last second, did it from an iPhone, which actually saves your information on Supreme as well. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

May 02, 2013 @ 23:06
Have they ever made a naked Kate Moss tee with a lip glare on the side. I don't ever recall it or how they could have

"be like fascinatin when I be updatin Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm God"-GS

May 02, 2013 @ 23:07
That guy is pretty swift. I had LS Hooded Top sz Large, Eye Pin, PCL Tee sz Large, Navy Guatemala Camp, but I decided to abort last second, did it from an iPhone, which actually saves your information on Supreme as well. 
but how do u add things to the cart that fast???
May 02, 2013 @ 23:08
You're all dumb all of you

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

im sooo glad i copped the denim 5 panel!

Él Duderîno

There's a "new" section which makes it easier to go directly to what you want from a current drop...

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 02, 2013 @ 23:09
Looking for a M box logo hoodie any color besides red, white, and teal, have cash and trades 

twitter.com/krn__h • IG : @krn__h

Gilly Suits
May 02, 2013 @ 23:10
There's a "new" section which makes it easier to go directly to what you want from a current drop...
Yup I do this on my iPod as well. I swear it loads faster too.

Instagram: @gillysuits_

May 02, 2013 @ 23:11
when do boxlogos drop

May 02, 2013 @ 23:13
anyone know if they have hooded ls in marine xl in store?
didn't get to pick one up.

06/05/14 sale collection up for grabs http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/182810/

May 02, 2013 @ 23:14
Picked up a PCL shirt early today from the store. Can't believe the quality -- it fucking sucks! Thing is paper thin and  fits kind of weird. For $100 you'd expect a little more. Feel sorry for the guys spending $250+ on ebay. Get ready for major disappointment!  Well I guess if you're spending $250+ on a shirt you sort of deserve whatever you get.

It reminds me of the snakeskin polo from last year -- the fit sucked and everybody tried reselling, market got flooded.
May 02, 2013 @ 23:15
but how do u add things to the cart that fast???
Not hard. You just have to not wait around. But this is my process, at least for today's drop. 1) Get on  supreme's website at 7.59, refresh a couple times before 8, sometimes it comes up early. 2) Add PCL in L , Guat Camp, and Eye Pin. Grab the grey hooded LS as an afterthought. 3) Put in all my info, about to click it, when my friend says he doesn't want it. 4)Fuck it, I don't need this shit. Leave it to someone who wants it.

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

May 02, 2013 @ 23:16
also why was it $96 instead of $72?  the floral polo from last season and the split tank were same price point 
just raping for the hell of it i guess 

May 02, 2013 @ 23:16
yeah, might want to go down to supla and pick up a hooded top if theyre still ther
May 02, 2013 @ 23:17
Did u guys seriously not know about the mobile web store? It's the way to go if you're looking to get only one item.
May 02, 2013 @ 23:19
Did u guys seriously not know about the mobile web store? It's the way to go if you're looking to get only one item.
why only one? and also to anyone wondering, do not use the "app' supreme offers, it slows the loading. But the "new" section es muy bien for drops. 

May 02, 2013 @ 23:20
they will restock those hats....

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 02, 2013 @ 23:21
SUP LA was such bs.
Within the first 20 kids they said they only had XL left
tino said they only got one box...
The one box thing is a lie. They do this to hold off all the kooks. Especially recently. If you know somebody there, you'll get one -- they have several boxes in the back.
May 02, 2013 @ 23:21
Hooded TopiPhonebut how do u add things to the cart that fast???
Not hard. You just have to not wait around. But this is my process, at least for today's drop. 1) Get on  supreme's website at 7.59, refresh a couple times before 8, sometimes it comes up early. 2) Add PCL in L , Guat Camp, and Eye Pin. Grab the grey hooded LS as an afterthought. 3) Put in all my info, about to click it, when my friend says he doesn't want it. 4)Fuck it, I don't need this shit. Leave it to someone who wants it.
its hard to me also because you have to select a size, then add, then keep shopping, then new, then select size then add...if each step takes a few seconds of load time plus you have to check out...i just don't know how anyone got more than 1 item plus PCL.  

May 02, 2013 @ 23:23
so you're saying don't use the app huh...shit...probably why i got jacked....fucking slow ass thing...

May 02, 2013 @ 23:24
iPhonebut how do u add things to the cart that fast???
so u first click PCL then add, then click "keep-shopping" then add camp, then "keep shopping" then add eye pin and check out??? after putting the item in cart u just click "keep shopping"??? that's slow isn't it?
May 02, 2013 @ 23:24
i dont understand why people are complaining about how thin it is, its going to be fucking summer why do you want a heavy ass shirt... 

where the azn girls at

May 02, 2013 @ 23:27
also why was it $96 instead of $72?  the floral polo from last season and the split tank were same price point 
just raping for the hell of it i guess 
they knew the hype would be real and people wouldnt look at the price
im sure many people got sick when they looked at the order confirmation when they saw $106

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

May 02, 2013 @ 23:27
The layout for mobile is much more efficient for purchases if you don't know, and after adding them to car, I usually hit back or hit the supreme button which takes you back to the mobile page, which has the new section right there. 

May 02, 2013 @ 23:28
iPhonebut how do u add things to the cart that fast???
yeah i had one of every item on the shop then i was like nah

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

May 02, 2013 @ 23:28
why only one? and also to anyone wondering, do not use the "app' supreme offers, it slows the loading. But the "new" section es muy bien for drops. 
Because its easier to add multiple items on the normal webshop IMO, but my favorite part is it saves your info. It's like an autofill that never fails
May 02, 2013 @ 23:30
i dont understand why people are complaining about how thin it is, its going to be fucking summer why do you want a heavy ass shirt... 
Because quality. But then again it is Supreme. Shit Tier Quality Since 1994.

May 02, 2013 @ 23:31
so you're saying don't use the app huh...shit...probably why i got jacked....fucking slow ass thing...
No... The app works wonders. All u need to do is type in ur cc number and exp date, and you're out in like 10 seconds max.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0