[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

April 18, 2013 @ 22:54:31
teal was the best colorway of the x tee in my opinion.
if youre into the design.
well would ya look at that
http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/t-shirts/x-tee/green
the only one thats sold out 
And your point is..... Just because something sold out makes it a good tee? Teal was the best cw but that doesn't mean the tee sucks cus only one colorway is sold out...
April 18, 2013 @ 22:57:40
i dont think ive ever seen a collab sit on the online store like this... shows that it was WAY too much shit for a WAY dumb fucking band

Él Duderîno

April 18, 2013 @ 23:03:16
SMH finally something good drops and I don't have money smh 
April 18, 2013 @ 23:04:02
Let that stuff sit. On to next week release 
April 18, 2013 @ 23:04:54
Lol, I don't understand what's wrong with asking how much of each item is produced. What's wrong with wanting to know what your odds are for getting something?
April 18, 2013 @ 23:06:33
nobody knows how much of anything is release, thats why people are trippin..were just all general consumers...

as you can see people get "inside info" by going by the ny store and looking inside, but I am sure a few have "connects" or whatever..

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

April 18, 2013 @ 23:12:03
Made a trip out to Fairfax, and managed to get everything I wanted

There's a red crimson ghost sticker, but other then that that's all the stickers.
April 18, 2013 @ 23:20:49
Lol, I don't understand what's wrong with asking how much of each item is produced. What's wrong with wanting to know what your odds are for getting something?
its a reseller question, if you like it you dont give a fuck if theres 1 or 100. resellers wanna know so they can buy it and resell it instead of letting someone who really wants it get it.
April 18, 2013 @ 23:23:53
star's football top has already grown on me
April 18, 2013 @ 23:37:29
Does anyone know if a bathing ape xxl hoodie fits about the same as a supreme xl hoodie? 
Probably pretty close.   I wear L in Supreme Hoodie and XL is about right in BAPE.
April 18, 2013 @ 23:37:33
I appreciate the fit pic, I have no Supreme shirts and now I know I need a large considering I'm 6 foot and 160 pounds
April 18, 2013 @ 23:38:44
Made a trip out to Fairfax, and managed to get everything I wanted

There's a red crimson ghost sticker, but other then that that's all the stickers.
Was there a line? And are there any Ghost T's and Nam shirts left?
April 18, 2013 @ 23:40:58
There was a line, like 15 people deep around 2:30, and they had all shirts instock, not sure about colors & sizes.
April 18, 2013 @ 23:45:51
Ive never seen a pocket tee be as hyped as the PCL pocket tee.. potential grail
April 18, 2013 @ 23:49:05
instant grail

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

April 18, 2013 @ 23:52:20
Lol tones you couldn't even cop a lighter 
April 18, 2013 @ 23:53:55
Lol tones you couldn't even cop a lighter 
i was on mobile and mobile was down smh

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 18, 2013 @ 23:57:43
Don't really dig how the misfits crew fits me, probably gonna sell this.  The L/S is nice.

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

April 19, 2013 @ 00:02:00
Restock on Sex Machine tees White Gray and Yellow. 

my names zane & i love odd future

April 19, 2013 @ 00:06:26
its a reseller question, if you like it you dont give a fuck if theres 1 or 100. resellers wanna know so they can buy it and resell it instead of letting someone who really wants it get it.
Pretty big generalization. I'd like to know what the likelihood is of being able to get something. It doesn't actually help with much of anything, but I think it's pretty ridiculous to automatically assume something over a question. All of Supreme's stuff is pretty much produced with limited stock, with a few exceptions, so that whole reseller thing is a bit ridiculous. An actual reseller question would be to see how much hype is being produced from a specific item. Those are the ones who care about getting something just to flip. But other than that, you guys are a bit too hostile over nothing.

What if the guy wants to know if they'll restock his size after they sell out?
April 19, 2013 @ 00:07:11
im pissed.
slept on the snake charmer tee...

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

April 19, 2013 @ 00:11:19
sex machine tees are hillarious

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

April 19, 2013 @ 00:13:32
If you got the trench coat. Do not post a fit pic, keep it to yourself. You will get bashed so hard and down voted. Cmon you know this.

8( x x )8

April 19, 2013 @ 00:26:02
instant grail
Keep this kind of talk going boys, resell looking better and better smokeyface
April 19, 2013 @ 00:29:57
instant grail
Keep this kind of talk going boys, resell looking better and better
smokeyface

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 19, 2013 @ 00:39:07
WTB: Apache 5 panel. used or DS. paypal ready. no games. 
April 19, 2013 @ 00:43:26
If you got the trench coat. Do not post a fit pic, keep it to yourself. You will get bashed so hard and down voted. Cmon you know this.
If the guy who bought the jumpsuit didn't get flamed then the Trench coat kids should be good.

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x