[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

April 18, 2013 @ 18:46:51
i went to the drop and left with nuthing except sex machine shirt for my friend.camp hat was too expensive just for a cheap ass croc strap,misfits was cool but i didnt kno of them till this drop and it would be corny for me to cop just because and the 3 tees tht dropped were just plain whack to me.in person the snake charmer looks so bad.i swear i could of made that shirt myself.oh well money saved and on to injustice!!
how was the quality on the croc strap?
of the strap itself? mediocre like the belts I'm sure...

copped khaki anyway

IG: truyoo

April 18, 2013 @ 18:56:31
a little upset i missed out on the black crimson ghost tee, settled for the white angel fuck tee instead..

was not expecting this shit to sell out at all should've known better than to underestimate the beasts.

this is my first and last supreme shirt i will ever buy, unless they do another collab with the misfits.
April 18, 2013 @ 18:57:35
i went to the drop and left with nuthing except sex machine shirt for my friend.camp hat was too expensive just for a cheap ass croc strap,misfits was cool but i didnt kno of them till this drop and it would be corny for me to cop just because and the 3 tees tht dropped were just plain whack to me.in person the snake charmer looks so bad.i swear i could of made that shirt myself.oh well # saved and on to injustice!!
how was the quality on the croc strap?
of the strap itself? mediocre like the belts I'm sure...

copped khaki anyway
it feels like them old school patent leather croc wallets and belts they used to sell back in the day in the lil african spots to be honest with yu.dont get me wrong im not saying it looks bad or the camp is just plain horrible but 60 dollars for tht?i can understand 48-54 but not 60.my boy tht was with me copped it and started questioning himself if it was worth it lol.
April 18, 2013 @ 19:01:03
copped misfits jacket and t shirt.just looked them up and it sounds like shit ="(
O well i know who kennedy is so its straight i guess hahaha
April 18, 2013 @ 19:10:18
I like the sex tee because of James Brown
April 18, 2013 @ 19:11:46
No idea why the black JFK shirt sold out before the white one. Looks ugly with the white box surrounding the image rather than it bleeding throughout the shirt.
April 18, 2013 @ 19:12:20
copped misfits jacket and t shirt.just looked them up and it sounds like shit ="(
O well i know who kennedy is so its straight i guess hahaha
Id believe you if not for your avatar. 
April 18, 2013 @ 19:16:00
No idea why the black JFK shirt sold out before the white one. Looks ugly with the white box surrounding the image rather than it bleeding throughout the shirt.
thats what im sayin and its about to be summer soon so why would you want a black tee in the summer o.O

but oh well ppl are sleepin, might even double up on white JFK

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

April 18, 2013 @ 19:29:35
kinda upset i miss the misfits crew neck.. waiting for the restock!
April 18, 2013 @ 19:34:30
Kinda punching myself for not getting a snake charmer, but whatever I'll save it for PCL
April 18, 2013 @ 19:36:22
What do you think resell will be on the PCL Tee?

I'm betting I could clear a 100% profit margin with one
April 18, 2013 @ 19:36:36
got that lighter. gonna rub the gay misfits logo off with alcohol
that x tee in yellow
crop camp for my brother
misfits pin cause it was $2
That was my original plan. I was thinking about grabbing a Croc Camp too to justify the shipping, but the price was too high for something that I didn't even want.
I wouldve purchased off you for retail
April 18, 2013 @ 19:38:09

$175-$200 no doubt.

inb4 no one wheres it and the PCL tee just becomes a form of currency
April 18, 2013 @ 19:42:16

Thanks Big PO. Teaching the young ones what this is all about

That jersey is the top priority for the rest of the previewed drops.
Black colorway is the third consolation prize for those who slept on roses.
Just wish they wouldve at least gave us an 8 on the front too
Honestly I kind of like the lowkey of it not having an 8 on the front. Makes the Bottom left tag stand out more. It'll be piff fam, trust me. 
Completely agree that it looks dope with nothing on the front.  If anyone remembers last year, the jerseys sold out in about a minute.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 18, 2013 @ 19:45:06
How many jerseys do you think they make in each color/size? 100? 1000? 

They always sell out so fast and you don't see such a big selection on the secondary market. I know most people keep them, but just seems like one of the rarer items each season
April 18, 2013 @ 19:46:07
How much will retail be on the PCL tee anyways?
April 18, 2013 @ 19:47:07
Probably $70-80
April 18, 2013 @ 19:48:26

They always sell out so fast and you don't see such a big selection on the secondary market. I know most people keep them, but just seems like one of the rarer items each season
I'd say like 250ish each color. Just my two *cents.
April 18, 2013 @ 19:49:01
Probably $70-80

That's what I figured.. Judging by the site's performance today I can't even imagine when that shirt drops. My whole computer will probably crash

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 18, 2013 @ 19:50:00
Also I noticed:

Orange leopard collard shirt = sits all first month and gets nothin but hate from everyone
orange leopard polo = one of the first things to sell out

what happened lmao
April 18, 2013 @ 19:50:37

I'd say like 250ish each color. Just my two sense.
Two sense. Wow.
*cents

sorry, running on 2 hours of sleep lol
April 18, 2013 @ 19:51:00

I'd say like 250ish each color. Just my two sense.
Two sense. Wow.
haha
April 18, 2013 @ 19:54:00

Easy 100% How many you looking to get sharkus? Im in at 4 as of right now.

Lillyhammer

April 18, 2013 @ 19:55:22
Also resale on PCL is a nice thought but EVERYONE wants one.

Does anyone really think they can cop more than 2 when they're most likely gonna sell out in 15-20 seconds max?
April 18, 2013 @ 20:01:31
I swear, half of you get on here to try and gauge how much resell on different pieces is gonna be. GTFO. Focus less on resell and more on your high school grades, so you can get into a good college, and get a nice fat paycheck later in life. fuckbois

Moving on, whose got news on a clarks collab this season?

BleztONE

April 18, 2013 @ 20:03:07

Easy 100% How many you looking to get sharkus? Im in at 4 as of right now.
get fucked. the both of you.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 18, 2013 @ 20:15:18
want to pick up the jfk in white if it restocks in m
April 18, 2013 @ 20:15:42
I'd rather just cop a canvas next season , 14 bucks more just for a little strap ? Fuck bois

LA

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x