Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 2, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
tezzz

hot as fuck
yea i guess yu gonna put the flower in your hair as well just to compliment tht pcl.this shyt is whack no offense to the new order listeners but this is not a good look for any man to wear.if it was in black and grey like the crusher then yea i would of attempted to cop.but good luck to those who go for it.ill wait for kingston
its people like you that should not rock it... im going to roll up my sleeves and show the bitches the guns

http://supremecheckoutbot.bigcartel.com

May 2, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
tezzz

My girls response to the PCL tee
same, my girl dont give no fucks about this shit bro
girls shouldnt care about this shit. neither should we smh...
I'M A GIRL
and your looking for xl tees in the market place ?

http://supremecheckoutbot.bigcartel.com

May 2, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
illwill3000

For fucks sake! This thread is Becoming a Complete Shithole: Another (Legitimate) Rant by illwill. 
Chapter 1: The New Kids (And I'm One of Them) 
This thread is now riddled with new members, and older members bitching about the new members. But in reality, most of us are the same in mindset, experience, knowledge, etc. To you old members: you too, at one time, were a new member, asking about the weeks releases, and with a limited knowledge of all things supreme, so just remember to bear with the new kids, because at one time you were one too. And to you new members: don't be assholes, don't be arrogant or obnoxious, and remember to respect the people in this thread, then in return they will respect you as well. Peace Out guys for Chapter 1. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

May 2, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
$timRep

For fucks sake! This thread is Becoming a Complete Shithole: Another (Legitimate) Rant by illwill. 
This thread is now riddled with new members, and older members bitching about the new members. But in reality, most of us are the same in mindset, experience, knowledge, etc. To you old members: you too, at one time, were a new member, asking about the weeks releases, and with a limited knowledge of all things supreme, so just remember to bear with the new kids, because at one time you were one too. And to you new members: don't be assholes, don't be arrogant or obnoxious, and remember to respect the people in this thread, then in return they will respect you as well. Peace Out guys for Chapter 1. 
you're forgetting this is the internet, you're asking for civility from a room full of people that are wearing masks 
May 2, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
Mega_pro92

My girls response to the PCL tee
same, my girl dont give no fucks about this shit bro
girls shouldnt care about this shit. neither should we smh...
I'M A GIRL
You must be lesbian
May 2, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
illwill3000

you're forgetting this is the internet, you're asking for civility from a room full of people that are wearing masks 
incredibly accurate point. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

May 2, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
Yung Urameshi

Man I want that PCL tee but I aint tryna go to SUP NY all early n shit. 
I got there at like 10 last season on the camo pocket tee drop nd they were sold out by the time I was in the store. 
#thestruggle 

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

May 2, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

May 2, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
fyuur

Anyone have an actual pic of the tee on the shelf? Earlier today, some dude said he would bring a pic.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 2, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
frenchsauvage

you're in NYC why don't you do it

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 2, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
uncle_myles

This has to be one of the best pieces of al season. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=171030758530&index=1&nav=SELLING&nid=17481461067
May 2, 2013 @ 02:26 AM
Ye'

We haven't had anyone reliable confirm the PCL tee yet so I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet. nybackpack said a couple weeks ago that PCL is mid-may.

EDIT: CONFIRMED FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE ON SS
illwill3000

post a pic of me, then I'll guess I'll post a pic of you. If you don't understand, it means you're a dick. 

zedsdead

$88 + $25 shipping to Canada = Is it really worth it.
May 2, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
uncle_myles

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=171030758530&index=1&nav=SELLING&nid=17481461067 Best item of all season
May 2, 2013 @ 02:28 AM
the_mandarin

$88 on the PCL, it's dropping so may the swiftness be with you.  
Got someone in London telling you it did? 

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

dominant

yes
allaboutHYPE

suspended

This has to be one of the best pieces of al season. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=171030758530&index=1&nav=SELLING&nid=17481461067
username is uncle myles, ebay name has myles in it....

May 2, 2013 @ 02:29 AM
ny backpack

**BREAKING NEWS** JUST CONFIRMED THAT THE PCL TEE IS NOT DROPPING

Will be back at midnight with the confirmed drop

<333
May 2, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
Ye'

PCL tee is thin I hear
May 2, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
sgator43

yes
as a fellow Canadian, frig yes
Mr. Jazz

bout to cop vietnam 5 panel for 30. yay or nay?
Yung Urameshi

yall niggas sus. 

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

May 2, 2013 @ 02:32 AM
leganja_giver

**BREAKING NEWS** JUST CONFIRMED THAT THE PCL TEE IS NOT DROPPING

Will be back at midnight with the confirmed drop

<333
space in the middle? Troll is heavy
Ye'

bout to cop vietnam 5 panel for 30. yay or nay?
do whatever you want
Mr. Jazz

wtf you're part of the problem with your weird-ass commentaries every day. I'm just as new as all the rest of the 2013 members, but I lurked and stayed SILENT for long enough, learning about it without getting in the way of others.

If you have a question, chances are it's already answered somewhere in the thread, or it will be answered very soon. People are assholes because they educated themselves, they're not here to help random lazy hypebeasts learn something they can learn themselves (with some patience and basic forum etiquette)

TLDR - this isn't Yahoo answers
May 2, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
YK

i dont know if yall niggas naming the price with shipping or not 

where the azn girls at

May 2, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
tysonis

so $88 or $82 for pcl tee
that 6 buck difference is a game changer tho
May 2, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
jeremeyclarkson

Guatemala whata gonna be the most sought after color
May 2, 2013 @ 02:36 AM

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.