[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 02, 2013 @ 13:55
R.I.P. 08 Member

edit
- n v m
May 02, 2013 @ 13:56
athletic hooded topWhite all the way my man. Copped the Black and White.
good looks bruh, good looks...is it a totally white, or like a heather stitched, so its kinda like not blinding white?? (im scared of spilling on it or somethin)
@ bsm, bro' that hooded athletic in white, it's proper white, not a hint of cream....totally white. It's not 'heathered', and you don't wanna be spillin' anything on this one.
May 02, 2013 @ 13:59
i saw this a few pages back but does the pcl really come in a small?
I got a small in London and they don't usually stock smalls in anything.

May 02, 2013 @ 14:01
For those that were discussing it a couple days back, the Hooded Athletic has no drawcords on the hood, but it does have the stitched holes where you'd normally find them??
May 02, 2013 @ 14:03
guatemala cap: is the underbrim the pattern or the base color
drake thanks u all in advance

The Guatemala Camp is only patterned on top of the brim, the underside is as you say the base colour of the cap.
May 02, 2013 @ 14:03
I can't wait to wear my pcl while I contribute to this online fashion forum that I am an active  member of.

IG: _pierce

May 02, 2013 @ 14:05
london heads...did work shorts drop? and how does the micro dot shirt look?

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

May 02, 2013 @ 14:05
Peep the double sticker i was talking about earlier. No idea if they were all like this as they only let me cop 1

May 02, 2013 @ 14:07
Peep the double sticker i was talking about earlier. No idea if they were all like this as they only let me cop 1

Mine's exactly the same man.
May 02, 2013 @ 14:08
wait, so the micro and athletic is the same price? so then athletic will be 118!?

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 02, 2013 @ 14:13
Pink classic looks pretty dope.

aliens

May 02, 2013 @ 14:13
i have no idea if i should go small or medium man, anyone know how the camo pocket tees fit compared to say the bling logo 

where the azn girls at

May 02, 2013 @ 14:14
Originally posted by Inactive User
i have no idea if i should go small or medium man, anyone know how the camo pocket tees fit compared to say the bling logo 
dude, just take whatever size you wear in shirts, and buy that.

May 02, 2013 @ 14:14
lol increased the price last minute because the hype is real
May 02, 2013 @ 14:17
wait, so the micro and athletic is the same price? so then athletic will be 118!?
I doubt it. I believe the Schminx hoodie retailed for 120 and this isn't even really hoodie material. I'm guess 108.
Fuck, I can't decide what color l/s athletic top to get, going to be a game time decision. Thinking black, red, or blue.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Gilly Suits
Now that we know this people at NY should see if their's is the same and try to catch employees slipping for the LOLz
"Plaintiff creates an artificial scarcity that heightens demand and the sense of exclusivity." 

thanks xa'

May 02, 2013 @ 14:18
Not sure if anyone touched on the quality already but it's very thin / light weight, only good for summer. Pretty much the same fit and thickness as the CDG collab tees. If you were hoping for a thicker heavy weight pocket tee you might wanna pass.
May 02, 2013 @ 14:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
dude, just take whatever size you wear in shirts, and buy that.
yea thats what you would usually do but this years tees were pretty long so if i can get a better fit i will

where the azn girls at

May 02, 2013 @ 14:22
Yes, both 89 GBP.

Both the Athletic top and the Micro dot shirt are dope, really pleased with both.

Copped the Micro dot in pink, and it's proper bright pink, much more vibrant than the diamond long sleeved shirt of a few weeks back. Sweet though.
May 02, 2013 @ 14:23
is anyone trying to grab a pcl and an ls top at the same time?

May 02, 2013 @ 14:25
hampton, post pics of the micro dot!!

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

how about quality of split oxford hampt' and cent', as usual?

thanks!

I doubt it. I believe the Schminx hoodie retailed for 120 and this isn't even really hoodie material. I'm guess 108.
On the material I agree, the athletic in 'thickness' terms is smack between the thickness of say a long sleeved tee, and a summer hoodie like the Schminx.
is anyone trying to grab a pcl and an ls top at the same time?
yes

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

May 02, 2013 @ 14:28
yeah basically the hooded top is the normal quality as the pocket tee, its basically a longsleeve hooded pocket tee/cut and sew tee like the paws tee or athletic top from like a year ago...supreme arc or some shit

*below* i feel, thanks.

May 02, 2013 @ 14:30
how about quality of split oxford hampt' and cent', as usual?

thanks!
I'm sorry man, that split Oxford really wasn't my thing, I didn't even check it out....but I'll say this, there were plenty being sold alongside the PCL's.
May 02, 2013 @ 14:30
May 02, 2013 @ 14:31
If the website crashes this week...
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.