[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 02, 2013 @ 00:52
Tomorrow what u guys gettin?
May 02, 2013 @ 00:52
Lol, I still remember when the teaser image came out with the guy in the red fishtail parka, how people were saying how ugly it was, and how ugly the PCL print was. Too funny seeing the hype over it now.
i don't recall people saying the fishtail was ugly but the pcl wasn't ever initially that bad. it's the too much of it is used in the hoodie. personally i think the tee is too much too. the crusher is good tho

•••

May 02, 2013 @ 00:57
Come on the board and see everyone wetting their loins over "drop info" that an nybackpack impostor posts.  Truly depressing.

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

May 02, 2013 @ 00:58

"Resell life, non-swivness won't make it"

all profit goes on shipping
May 02, 2013 @ 01:00
2 hunna resell?
May 02, 2013 @ 01:04
dam that shit is going to be a bill , man fuck shipping

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 02, 2013 @ 01:07
2 hunna resell?
100% + profit. i think so... 
May 02, 2013 @ 01:13
Shoes and towel came in today, they look even better in person....Very clean simple shoe.

Instagram- Str33tshark

May 02, 2013 @ 01:16
anyone know retail on PCL T?
$88
May 02, 2013 @ 01:18
Max I'd pay for PCL tee resell would be 160...
160 + shipping + 4% ? i'd cop it for you. 
May 02, 2013 @ 01:19
So Guatemala camps tomorrow, huh?

Navy, nigga. Navy.

And white.

They both cool.
Max I'd pay for PCL tee resell would be 160...

hansum is 4ever

Night and day. Schminx is like the jacket your little brother buys when he sees you in your CDG and wants to be like you..
So you'd pay double for shittier quality sounds pretty hypebeasts to me.. Sounds like you just want it for the hype 
The CDG coaches is a collab, and it's camo and it's dope...the schmix is just a regular coaches with a stupid cartoon on the back.

Fuck that nigga's stupid drawings...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 02, 2013 @ 01:22
$88 on the PCL, it's dropping so may the swiftness be with you.  

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 02, 2013 @ 01:26
Debating if I should wait in line at Supreme or buy online and then go to the actual store
May 02, 2013 @ 01:45
Originally posted by Inactive User

hot as fuck
yea i guess yu gonna put the flower in your hair as well just to compliment tht pcl.this shyt is whack no offense to the new order listeners but this is not a good look for any man to wear.if it was in black and grey like the crusher then yea i would of attempted to cop.but good luck to those who go for it.ill wait for kingston
May 02, 2013 @ 01:52
basically even if you bought the tee, you still weren't getting pussy basically...

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 02, 2013 @ 01:53
My girls response to the PCL tee
May 02, 2013 @ 01:53
well that says alot about a future "grail" lol.
May 02, 2013 @ 01:55
I don't give a damn, I make her fuck the band .
May 02, 2013 @ 01:56
DYKES CAN PULL OFF PCL

YUNG PREME LXRD

May 02, 2013 @ 01:56
same, my girl dont give no fucks about this shit bro

YUNG PREME LXRD

May 02, 2013 @ 02:00
girls shouldnt care about this shit. neither should we smh...

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

May 02, 2013 @ 02:02
I'M A GIRL

YUNG PREME LXRD

May 02, 2013 @ 02:03
you guys were going to buy the pcl tee for your girls? lol fuck that ima look so handsome in mine 

where the azn girls at

May 02, 2013 @ 02:06
Originally posted by Inactive User

hot as fuck
yea i guess yu gonna put the flower in your hair as well just to compliment tht pcl.this shyt is whack no offense to the new order listeners but this is not a good look for any man to wear.if it was in black and grey like the crusher then yea i would of attempted to cop.but good luck to those who go for it.ill wait for kingston
its people like you that should not rock it... im going to roll up my sleeves and show the bitches the guns

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 02, 2013 @ 02:07
I'M A GIRL
and your looking for xl tees in the market place ?

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 02, 2013 @ 02:15
For fucks sake! This thread is Becoming a Complete Shithole: Another (Legitimate) Rant by illwill. 
Chapter 1: The New Kids (And I'm One of Them) 
This thread is now riddled with new members, and older members bitching about the new members. But in reality, most of us are the same in mindset, experience, knowledge, etc. To you old members: you too, at one time, were a new member, asking about the weeks releases, and with a limited knowledge of all things supreme, so just remember to bear with the new kids, because at one time you were one too. And to you new members: don't be assholes, don't be arrogant or obnoxious, and remember to respect the people in this thread, then in return they will respect you as well. Peace Out guys for Chapter 1. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

May 02, 2013 @ 02:16
For fucks sake! This thread is Becoming a Complete Shithole: Another (Legitimate) Rant by illwill. 
Chapter 1: The New Kids (And I'm One of Them) 
This thread is now riddled with new members, and older members bitching about the new members. But in reality, most of us are the same in mindset, experience, knowledge, etc. To you old members: you too, at one time, were a new member, asking about the weeks releases, and with a limited knowledge of all things supreme, so just remember to bear with the new kids, because at one time you were one too. And to you new members: don't be assholes, don't be arrogant or obnoxious, and remember to respect the people in this thread, then in return they will respect you as well. Peace Out guys for Chapter 1. 
you're forgetting this is the internet, you're asking for civility from a room full of people that are wearing masks 
May 02, 2013 @ 02:16
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0