SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
May 1, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
jooman

damn a lot of hate on odd future because they brought a lot of ppl into supreme, well im not gonna lie i did get my first camp cap because i saw tyler wearing one.... but thats not cause i wanted to be like tyler its cause i never saw that 5 panel style and really liked it so i got one... there is a difference between being influenced and trying to be the person, 
You're still a sus
May 1, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
jooman

OF concert tonight.. Time to steal some camps
Lol. Can't afford 40$ hat, has to steal them. Jesus you people are scum. I legitimately hope you get caught, and get the living shit beat out of you. Can't believe you would even try to steal a camp...
get the shit beat out of me lmao no fuck boy will do shit about it , plz excuse me  if i sound like internet thug but thats a come up and if you get caught then you not legity swift ... and alot of camps are not forty bucks dick head
Talking to the other guy, but okay. Most camps are around 44$ dollars, one. Two, don't talk about being swift unless you have the Dunk lows, af1s, or a split tank. Three, don't call anyone else a fuckboi because you are probably one of the biggest ones on this thread. And lastly, you contribute nothing useful to the thread, and you should probably stop posting here. 
fuck outta here ,like you contribute so much, nigga you  a fuck boy lmao I'm not swift unless i got af1 or dunks fuck outta here you sound stupid as fuck
Lol I don't sound stupid because most people who have been on supreme since before ss13 know how sought after those pieces are. And how "swift" you had to be…
nigga i got all 3 color of blazer ds and the the black and red dunks fuck out bitch... i bin cawpin preme before you could beat your meat fuck boy
Pics with tag or it didn't happen!!! 
May 1, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
tezzz

Lol. Can't afford 40$ hat, has to steal them. Jesus you people are scum. I legitimately hope you get caught, and get the living shit beat out of you. Can't believe you would even try to steal a camp...
get the shit beat out of me lmao no fuck boy will do shit about it , plz excuse me  if i sound like internet thug but thats a come up and if you get caught then you not legity swift ... and alot of camps are not forty bucks dick head
Talking to the other guy, but okay. Most camps are around 44$ dollars, one. Two, don't talk about being swift unless you have the Dunk lows, af1s, or a split tank. Three, don't call anyone else a fuckboi because you are probably one of the biggest ones on this thread. And lastly, you contribute nothing useful to the thread, and you should probably stop posting here. 
fuck outta here ,like you contribute so much, nigga you  a fuck boy lmao I'm not swift unless i got af1 or dunks fuck outta here you sound stupid as fuck
hahah saying people are swift if they got the af1s when they sat, the camos were the only ones that sound out in a measly 3 minutes and they had restocks.
i don't have the af1 bro

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 1, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

hahah saying people are swift if they got the af1s when they sat, the camos were the only ones that sound out in a measly 3 minutes and they had restocks.
May 1, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
jooman

hooked up with a 28 year old all thx to the box logo (im 20) fuck....one logo has (at least) 8 years of power....

hahahahahaha fuck...
You too bitch pics or it didn't happen 
May 1, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
xafriaf

Definately sold out in under a min. And the site crashed.... I don't remember them sitting more than a minute… I could be wrong.
May 1, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
bkallday86

Omar already said it wasnt dropping this week. 
that nigga wrong

pcl tee confirmed for this thursday.

that nigga right...

Money Over Everything

May 1, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
xafriaf

Tezz if you can afford three pairs of blazers, why can't you drop 44 on a camp? Not gonna argue anymore. Clogging this thread with BS. Sorry dudes
May 1, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
christopher.

Omar already said it wasnt dropping this week. 
that nigga wrong

pcl tee confirmed for this thursday.

that nigga right...
Da gawd bk
May 1, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
christopher.

is the crusher dropping too or in a month or so like last s/s?
May 1, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
bkallday86

i be lurkin

Money Over Everything

May 1, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
bkallday86

no crusher this wk dawg

Money Over Everything

May 1, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
slytendencies

Picked up a couple of my grails for summer, not sure if ima keep the lodge tho
How much did you drop on the jersey? 
Sorry for the late reply, 180$
May 1, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
tezzz

i wanna call this kid at my school out for rocking fake supreme but im not positive its fake what do you think 
there was a giraffe print hat -_- can't tell if legit from pic

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 1, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
bsm1017

OFF TOPIC

digi camo floral janoskis hit the states today

They retailed at 99.99usd and didnt land at very many shops

Thr places that did get them only got 20 pairs total.

Just trying to help out .
i got mine from my local skate shop on saturday....

Él Duderîno

May 1, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
mrteebonilla

no crusher this wk dawg
smh at people downvoting BK

that just shows how many new people there actually are in this thread and how many ppl abandoned it

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

May 1, 2013 @ 03:54 AM
thebasedjedi

How much will the crusher be?

DS: NAVY SPLATTER CAMP CAP FOR SALE - FOLLOW ON IG @THEBASEDJEDI

May 1, 2013 @ 04:06 AM
mrteebonilla

so how much will the pcl pocket tee be with shipping
most likely $82

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

May 1, 2013 @ 04:06 AM
mrteebonilla

How much will the crusher be?
$54-$64

May 1, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
tezzz

so pcl this week or not

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 1, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
hitthebeeper

^ he just said there will be
May 1, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
jetageoflotus

this thread has like 100 pages of actually helping out each other, drop info, fit pics to help others, and the rest of the 934 pages is a pure all out flaming war... where has this thread gone... 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

May 1, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
jjapplesauce

i wanna call this kid at my school out for rocking fake supreme but im not positive its fake what do you think 
jjapplesauce's guy code #347 - never do this with another guy at a concert.  
May 1, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
mcnugget

i spy a tranny.

and its gone

May 1, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
justinmellowmarsh

damn a lot of hate on odd future because they brought a lot of ppl into supreme, well im not gonna lie i did get my first camp cap because i saw tyler wearing one.... but thats not cause i wanted to be like tyler its cause i never saw that 5 panel style and really liked it so i got one... there is a difference between being influenced and trying to be the person, 
You're still a sus
you're still sus * 
May 1, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
robtk

obviously this goes without saying, but when - not if - when I caught the kid that tried to steal my shit, I'd punch his fucking teeth in.  just something to think about, swift boi...
May 1, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
thirdworlds

You 2013 members flooded and ruined this thread. I'm done with this shit. Stupid questions and pointless arguments. Goddamn you guys are annoying.
May 1, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
nolza1217

i spy a tranny.
seriously...is that a dude or a chick?
May 1, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
EVIL

it's a chick,
May 1, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
hitthebeeper

You 2013 members flooded and ruined this thread. I'm done with this shit. Stupid questions and pointless arguments. Goddamn you guys are annoying.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.